Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,499 members, 7,840,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Honda Element Or Honda Accord 2007 Nigerian Used - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Honda Element Or Honda Accord 2007 Nigerian Used (412 Views)

Honda Element 2005 Toks Accident-free #2.35M 08096577304 / Fresh Lagos Cleared! 2010 Honda Element / »»» Sold!! Neat Honda Element 05 @ N1M Negotiable ««« (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Element Or Honda Accord 2007 Nigerian Used by bigbamo: 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2021
Dear Esteemed

Kindly help me with a choice of the Cars above

I have 900k and I wish to buy either a 2007 Honda Accord Discussion Continue or Honda Element - A clean Nigerian Used

I wish to use it to commute like twice in a year (from Lagos to Borno and back) and daily to work for my Wife and Kid.

Considering Maintenance, terrain and convenience. Please advise me on which to buy and help link me with any should in case you have.

Thanks as I await your response.

Cc: Nurey, Gazuzz, icentautos, radautoworks
Re: Honda Element Or Honda Accord 2007 Nigerian Used by nurey(m): 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2021
bigbamo:
Dear Esteemed

I have 900k and I wish to buy either a 2007 Honda Accord Discussion Continue or Honda Element - A clean Nigerian Used

I wish to use it to commute like twice in a year (from Lagos to Borno and back) and daily to work for my Wife and Kid.

Considering Maintenance, terrain and convenience. Please advise me on which to buy and help link me with any should in case you have.

Both are extremely identical, same engine, same brake disc and pad, most engine parts are interchangeable

difference

the Honda Element transmission is stronger both the 4 Nd 5 speed than the EOD or DC gear, both gears are different and not interchangeable

Element suspension isn't susceptible to the shoki leg the Accord is known for

Element is available in FWD and AWD, 4 cylinder only accord has only FWD i4 and V6.

I have actually used both 04 element and 06 accord if am to pick between both, I did pick the element because of ground clearance and not bad in the fuel economy area.

1 Like

Re: Honda Element Or Honda Accord 2007 Nigerian Used by radautoworks: 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2021
bigbamo:
Dear Esteemed

element

1 Like

Re: Honda Element Or Honda Accord 2007 Nigerian Used by bigbamo: 6:06pm On Mar 01, 2021
nurey:

Both are extremely identical, same engine, same brake disc and pad, most engine parts are interchangeable

difference

the Honda Element transmission is stronger both the 4 Nd 5 speed than the EOD or DC gear, both gears are different and not interchangeable

Element suspension isn't susceptible to the shoki leg the Accord is known for

Element is available in FWD and AWD, 4 cylinder only accord has only FWD i4 and V6.

I have actually used both 04 element and 06 accord if am to pick between both, I did pick the element because of ground clearance and not bad in the fuel economy area.

Thank you very much Mr. Nurey for this in-depth analysis. I would go for the Element as you have said

Looking for a very good Nigerian Used is the next step for me. I wish I could connect with you so we could get it when ready and when you are free as it can help me make the best informed decisions.

Thank you
Re: Honda Element Or Honda Accord 2007 Nigerian Used by bigbamo: 6:07pm On Mar 01, 2021
radautoworks:
element

Thank you Ma

(1) (Reply)

2006 Fewmonthsused Toyota Highlander Limited edition 3rowfor 2.6m Dm 07083676583 / Toks 2007 Lexus ES350 Full Option With Panoramic Roof) Selling Fast / Lexus Gx470 Jeep. Direct Belgium.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.