Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,923 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Houses For Sale In Enugu - Lands For Sale In Enugu - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Houses For Sale In Enugu - Lands For Sale In Enugu (239 Views)

Construction Of 4-bedroom Terrace Houses For Sale In Lekki Phase 1 / Houses For Sale In Accra , Ghana / Lagos Plans 500 Houses For Ikota Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Houses For Sale In Enugu - Lands For Sale In Enugu by IsaacBuchi(m): 4:49pm On Mar 01, 2021
Houses For Sale In Enugu - Lands For Sale In Enugu

Do you leave TV mounts hanging when you sell a house?
If you are selling your house/property, leaving the TV mount as it is hanging will be the easiest thing to do. Be aware that in some few cases, a mount on the wall is seen as a fixture that is required to stay when selling a house, so speak with your agent to clarify whether or not you are able to take it alone with you should that be your best choice.

Do I have to fill nail holes when I want to sell my house?
You do not have to, unless the buyer insist it be in the contract you are to sign, you don't really have to fill in the holes and paint over.

What color should I paint my house before selling it?
Best Interior Paint Colors to Consider When Selling a House

The best paint colors for selling your real estate property or home are neutral colors and earthy tones. This would mean colors like warm beige, light gray, off-white verging on yellow and white. For the kitchen, you can choose a light blue or gray paint.

Do houses/properties usually sell for appraised value?
As you know, unlike the market value, the appraised value is not necessarily the price a house/property will be bought or sold for. Generally, a house will not be sold for more than its appraised value, and this is so especially if a lender is financing the purchase.

Does one need a lawyer to sell a house privately?
Most experts would agree that if you are doing a “vanilla transaction,” then you may not need a real estate attorney. But if you have any questions regarding real estate law or taxes, a lawyer is considered your best source for this advice; in fact, in most countries, it's illegal for a real estate agent to give tax or legal advice to real estate owners.

Is it hard to sell a house on your own without an agent?
Yes, selling your own house might be a bit hard but it's entirely possible. Some few people may even think it is some fun. But it does, however, involve a great deal of work. Make sure to handle the entire process carefully because you are handling a large financial and legal transaction there.

(1) (Reply)

Interlock Tiles For N50 Only / Lands (Plots, Acres & Heacres) For Sale In Ajah, Sangote Tedo, Ibeju to Epe / Land As Low As 800k In Lagos! Check In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.