Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,776 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:08 PM

Honoured By The Creator. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Honoured By The Creator. (233 Views)

Aniagoh Honoured By The Bishop Of The Niger (Photos) / Late Sister Henrietta Alokha Honoured By NAF / Ibidunni Ighodalo Honoured By Dolapo Osinbajo At Runway Jazz Humanitarian Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honoured By The Creator. by elated177: 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Jeremiah 1: 4 Then the word of YHVH came unto me, saying, 5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. (AKJV)

Jeremiah 1: 4 The word of YHVH came to me, saying, 5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.” (NIV)

Jeremiah 1: 4 YHVH gave me this message: 5 “I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my prophet to the nations.” (NLT)

Jeremiah 1:4 Then the word of YHVH came to me [Jeremiah], saying, 5 Before I formed you in the womb I knew [and] approved of you [as My chosen instrument], and before you were born I separated and set you apart, consecrating you; [and] I appointed you as a prophet to the nations. (AMPC)

When one is honoured by the Creator, the heavens and the earth will honour such an individual. No power, in human form or spirit, can dishonor such an honored servant of the Creator of the heavens and the earth.

When the Creator of the heavens and the earth makes an individual a king on this Earth, no power can dethrone such an individual. When humans make you a king, not only can the Creator dethrone you, if he so wishes, the humans can also dethrone you at any time.

When the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, YHVH Almighty, makes a person noble, no one, no power can make such a person ignoble.

What am l saying? When someone has been anointed by the Creator from his or her mother's womb, no power, whether in human form or spirit, can cancel such anointing.

Why am I saying these?

Satan and the demons can recognize those whom the Creator has anointed from their mothers' wombs in such manner and will try everything in their power, through their human slaves, to counter, change or cancel it. Effort in utter and absolute futility.

Saints of Yahushua the Messiah, abstain from all forms of sexual immorality. Honour our Master and Saviour, Yahushua the Messiah, with your bodies.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: Honoured By The Creator. by LordReed(m): 10:06pm On Mar 01, 2021
Don't go and cut your dick off o, you might have use for it later. LMFAO!
Re: Honoured By The Creator. by elated177: 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2021
LordReed:
Don't go and cut your dick off o, you might have use for it later. LMFAO!

What is this one talking about?

What has castration got to do with this message?

Take your penis talk to somewhere else, ahụichimite.
Re: Honoured By The Creator. by elated177: 9:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Abstain from all forms of sexual immorality.

Sex between a man and his wife is not sexual immorality. Reed, take note.

Re: Honoured By The Creator. by LordReed(m): 4:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
elated177:

What is this one talking about?

What has castration got to do with this message?

Take your penis talk to somewhere else, ahụichimite.

Some other poor sod cut off his dick so he could serve god, it sounded like you so I thought to at least help you not take such a drastic traumatising decision. LoL
Re: Honoured By The Creator. by elated177: 1:06am On Mar 16, 2021
LordReed:

Some other poor sod cut off his dick so he could serve god, it sounded like you so I thought to at least help you not take such a drastic traumatising decision. LoL

Go your way!
Re: Honoured By The Creator. by elated177: 11:43am On Mar 30, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things YHVH works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. 29 For those YHVH foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters. 30 And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.

Re: Honoured By The Creator. by elated177: 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

There are no ambiguities on the paths of righteousness. Our Father in heaven is not an author of confusion. Our Master Yahushua the Messiah has made it explicitly clear that it is by their fruit we will recognize them, Matt 7 : 15-23. A servant and follower of Yahushua the Messiah will be recognized by their fruit.

A servant or slave of Satan will be recognized by their fruit. Unless you want to confuse yourself, righteousness is clearly distinct from unrighteousness...2 Cor 6:14-18, 7:1. There is no overlapping. The attributes of YHVH of Hosts are clearly distinct from the attributes of Satan. The attributes each person exhibits will tell us which path they belong to --- light or darkness.

Galatians 5:13-26 define two classes of people - those led by the flesh and those led by the Spirit. Anyone who is led by the flesh falls into the trap of the evil one, and is, therefore, ruled by Satan. Such a person is in darkness and is dead to anything light. Anyone who is led by the Spirit is in the Light, the Light of our Father in heaven --- Yahushua the Messiah.

So, let us not deceive ourselves. Consciously or unconsciously, each of us exhibits the attributes of the mighty one we worship. There is no confusion there.

You must ask yourself that hard question. Who am I worshipping? Be truthful to yourself. No one will do it for you. Your destination at the end of age depends on whether you will be bold enough to answer that question truthfully.

May the saints continue to proclaim the name of our Master Yahushua the Messiah without fear.

Re: Honoured By The Creator. by elated177: 11:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael! This is what YHVH says: "stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls. But you said, 'we will not walk in it'. Jer 6:16.

We have a King. Matthew 5:35. Yahushua Messiah is the King and we are are His subjects.
Yahushua the Messiah is the Master and we, his saints, are his servants.

We have a High Priest. Yahushua the Messiah is our High Priest. (Hebrews 7-10). All believers are priests under our Master, Yahushua the Messiah. (1 Peter 2:5, 9.).

As priests, what do we today? Do we offer the blood of animals and burnt offering? Certainly not! We offer the fruits of our lips...praises to our Father through our Master and High Priest, Yahushua the Messiah, by living righteous life, by proclaiming his name and by disseminating his truth. (Hosea 14:2; Mal 1:11; Rom 12:1; Heb 13:15).

This is the Kingdom which I, Elated177, belong to. You? I don't belong to a kingdom, where a man is the king and his wife, a queen, his children...princes and princesses...while the people in the pew are his subjects, slaves, servants, etc.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your First Jesus Of Nazareth Movie Experience / JUST IN: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ministry / God's Lighthouse Prophetic Conclave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.