Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

Must Read!! Urna Boy And Obafemi Martins Clash At Quillox ( One Slaps The Other) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Must Read!! Urna Boy And Obafemi Martins Clash At Quillox ( One Slaps The Other) (1193 Views)

Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away / Jollof Rice: Akon And Obafemi Hamzat, Deputy Governor Of Lagos Debate / Obafemi Martins And Jiganbabaoja, "Sho Mo Age Mi Ni" Crooner Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read!! Urna Boy And Obafemi Martins Clash At Quillox ( One Slaps The Other) by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 02, 2021
An Instagram popular blogger has released a succinct statement about the clash between Burna boy and ex-Nigerian super eagle forward, Obafemi Martins popularly identified as Obagoal.

Read full details here:

https://epasswords.com.ng/burna-boy-clashes-with-former-super-eagle-star-obafemi-martins/

Re: Must Read!! Urna Boy And Obafemi Martins Clash At Quillox ( One Slaps The Other) by king560: 1:26am On Mar 02, 2021
Jejemey:
An Instagram popular blogger has released a succinct statement about the clash between Burna boy and ex-Nigerian super eagle forward, Obafemi Martins popularly identified as Obagoal.

Read full details here:

https://epasswords.com.ng/burna-boy-clashes-with-former-super-eagle-star-obafemi-martins/
Re: Must Read!! Urna Boy And Obafemi Martins Clash At Quillox ( One Slaps The Other) by doggedfighter(f): 1:45am On Mar 02, 2021
Hope they slapped each other very hard?

Is Obafemi retired and lives in Nigeria now?
Re: Must Read!! Urna Boy And Obafemi Martins Clash At Quillox ( One Slaps The Other) by Nobody: 3:31am On Mar 02, 2021
Yes, they met at Quillox
Re: Must Read!! Urna Boy And Obafemi Martins Clash At Quillox ( One Slaps The Other) by femi4: 6:08am On Mar 02, 2021
Quilox n fight.....
Re: Must Read!! Urna Boy And Obafemi Martins Clash At Quillox ( One Slaps The Other) by dangotesmummy: 6:12am On Mar 02, 2021
Successful entertainers with lack of self control,lack of emotional intelligence and character issues

Every conflict must deteriorate to ego contest and violence.na me strong pass

Smh

See Nigerian youths role models.anyway why should I be surprised.isnt Burna boy and his gang cultist

Cultist and violence be like 5 and 6. No matter the money and exposure they have, that spirit of violence and intoxication to fight even when it's unnecessary or a petty matter will always be pushing them

I don't know the cause of the fight neither do I care.i also don't care who is right or at fault, when you get to a certain age as a man you should choose issues worth fighting over but what do we have this days.grown men fighting over women, alcohol or money
Re: Must Read!! Urna Boy And Obafemi Martins Clash At Quillox ( One Slaps The Other) by MajesticKris: 6:37am On Mar 02, 2021
Abeg Burna and obafemi who get money pass...na who get money pass I go support, I don't like nonsense..

They are both my fans.. but if they chose to start a wrestling match.. na extra fund's be that..
Re: Must Read!! Urna Boy And Obafemi Martins Clash At Quillox ( One Slaps The Other) by Nobody: 2:26am On Mar 03, 2021
Obafemi worths 25million dollars , burna boy just 17

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Seyi Shay Is A Better Musician Than Tiwa Savage. / Super Eagles captain Ahmed Musa marries for third time / Bbnaija Season 6: Angel & Sammie Gets Intimate, Female Drama Maria Vs Angel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.