Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Snake Seen Trying To Mate With Garden Hose After Mistaking It For Another Snake - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Snake Seen Trying To Mate With Garden Hose After Mistaking It For Another Snake (70682 Views)

South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable / Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) / Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake Seen Trying To Mate With Garden Hose After Mistaking It For Another Snake by pascalbenz: 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2021
Conji na bastRd!! wink wink
Re: Snake Seen Trying To Mate With Garden Hose After Mistaking It For Another Snake by onuman: 10:51pm On Mar 03, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Just like when Jubril was seen trying to mate with pillow after mistaken it for Aisha, unknowingly to him that Aisha travelled to Dubai.

Nigerians so easily fooled.
Re: Snake Seen Trying To Mate With Garden Hose After Mistaking It For Another Snake by Nobody: 3:30am On Mar 04, 2021
LOL 2 funny grin
Re: Snake Seen Trying To Mate With Garden Hose After Mistaking It For Another Snake by fantasy2018: 5:08am On Mar 04, 2021
phrancys001:
Lala food is ready

You eat everything.
Re: Snake Seen Trying To Mate With Garden Hose After Mistaking It For Another Snake by Xpol: 11:11am On Mar 04, 2021
Konji na bastard. Animals are not excluded
Re: Snake Seen Trying To Mate With Garden Hose After Mistaking It For Another Snake by Ponvirs658: 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
This is really very dangerous when snakes come in the hoses. I am looking for a hose that can help me to stay away from this kind of risk. I just ordered a new hose from https://www.backyardstyle.com/best-expandable-hose/ here and this nose seems to be safe from the snakes. If anyone is having experience in gardening then you will be a great helper for me. I love to do safe gardening.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Big Snake Terrorizing Kirikiri Residents At Night In Lagos Finally Killed.Photos / 10.5ft Python Caught In A Farm, Near A Fish Pond (Photos) / Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.