Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Describe Yourself Facially - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Describe Yourself Facially (8034 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe Yourself Facially by MsPotato(f): 8:26am On Apr 13, 2011
If they were to look on the Asian side, the most they could look is like her

www.nairaland.com/attachments/422629_11022011331_jpg33b5f43d83d880a86118e7e440da2363

Cause almost all her feature resembles to Asian. Like her skin tone, her nose follows her mother and her eyes, her hair, her height follows her father. I know her father is very dark in skin tone and her mother is very fair. More like my skin tone.

Otherwise the kid would really look like an African kid.

This boy is Blasian too but he resembles more towards his father
Re: Describe Yourself Facially by MsPotato(f): 8:28am On Apr 13, 2011
Ranoscky:

??. . .Clearify pls.

I mean if you talk to us Asian telling us that we all look the same we will take it very offensively

tardell007:

@ms. Potato,ntng i jst askd, tnk u're kool though,

Thank you jare, Feel free wink
Re: Describe Yourself Facially by Katy86(f): 8:34am On Apr 13, 2011
Ms Potato: That sounds so sad undecided

Of course I understand the fear of your father. My parents of course have the same fears exspecially my mother. Nobody want that his child leave the hometown and live in another country far away from home.
Like the parents of my boyfriend. The have not seen him for 6 years!
That is so sad. He said that his mother cried so often and she always beg him to come home before she dies. undecided

Its a very difficult situation. I hope you all find a solution.
Re: Describe Yourself Facially by Katy86(f): 8:37am On Apr 13, 2011
A black friend of my boyfriend once told me that for him all White looks the same undecided

May be ha had eyeproblems cool

Asian do not look the same. The Africans too have different type of looks. The African from east are very pretty people.
The Arabs in the North look different again and of course not all white people look the same. In my family we all look different wink
Re: Describe Yourself Facially by Ranoscky(m): 8:42am On Apr 13, 2011
Ms. Potato:

I mean if you talk to us Asian telling us that we all look the same we will take it very offensively
Was that the reason why you used the term "racist" on me?. . .Im sorry, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with racist!

Maybe only in Malaysia and not ALL Asians (cos am just hearing it for the first time).
Re: Describe Yourself Facially by MsPotato(f): 8:55am On Apr 13, 2011
Katy86:

Ms Potato: That sounds so sad undecided

Of course I understand the fear of your father. My parents of course have the same fears exspecially my mother. Nobody want that his child leave the hometown and live in another country far away from home.
Like the parents of my boyfriend. The have not seen him for 6 years!
That is so sad. He said that his mother cried so often and she always beg him to come home before she dies. undecided

Its a very difficult situation. I hope you all find a solution.

Yes but what is the conclusion you and your bf made since than?

Katy86:

A black friend of my boyfriend once told me that for him all White looks the same undecided

May be ha had eyeproblems cool

Asian do not look the same. The Africans too have different type of looks. The African from east are very pretty people.
The Arabs in the North look different again and of course not all white people look the same. In my family we all look different wink

Yes I agree with u and I see the same as well. smiley

Ranoscky:

Was that the reason why you used the term "racist" on me?. . .Im sorry, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with racist!

Maybe only in Malaysia and not ALL Asians (cos am just hearing it for the first time).

Yes, I guess maybe its only in Malaysia. But I remember a Nairalander here whom happens to be from Nigeria also agree saying that people whom thinks that a particular race looks the same are racist so manybe its not only in Malaysia
Re: Describe Yourself Facially by Ranoscky(m): 9:12am On Apr 13, 2011
Im sorry, it's NOT just far, but VERY VERY far from being racist.
Re: Describe Yourself Facially by MsPotato(f): 9:19am On Apr 13, 2011
Ranoscky:

Im sorry, it's NOT just far, but VERY VERY far from being racist.

Ok thats for u but for me I find it to be very offensive. Like an insult but since now I know u dont take it as that, than no wahala. wink
Re: Describe Yourself Facially by Katy86(f): 10:13am On Apr 13, 2011
I would not say its racist when you say all Africans looks the same or all Asians looks the same.

It just a ignorant and it shows that this person do not go trough the world with open eyes or maybe he or she is a little bit stupid ( education is difficult to get wink )

Ms Potato:

I think we never make any conclusions. His parents have to live with it that he live far away from their home. They are sad sure but they no that there is no opportunity for him to live in Nigeria. What should he do there? Here he has a job, there he has nothing. His parents know that. His father even told him on phone that he should forget Nigeria that there is no hope for the country again but he have to swear to visti them as often as he can and bring their grandchildren to them so they can see them.
My parents do not have a choice too. My father was making big problems. You know I was 18 the time I met my boyfriend. I just took my things and went away from my home. From that day I am living with my boyfriend. My mother was so sad, so after a while my parents wanted to know him and say sorry for all that what they said (and that was very difficult for my father! he never said sorry in his whole life!!).

Now we all understand each other. My mother take him as her son wink Of course I still have discussion with my father because of the way how he speaks about Africans in general when the kids are around. I really hate that and I can not shut my mouth when he is doing that. My father is just a very difficult person.
Re: Describe Yourself Facially by Ranoscky(m): 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Ok thats for u but for me I find it to be very offensive. Like an insult but since now I know u dont take it as that, than no wahala. wink
Cool.

Katy86:

I would not say its racist when you say all Africans looks the same or all Asians looks the same.

It just a ignorant and it shows that this person do not go trough the world with open eyes or maybe he or she is a little bit silly ( education is difficult to get wink )
WORD !!!

Katy86:

Now we all understand each other. My mother take him as her son wink Of course I still have discussion with my father because of the way how he speaks about Africans in general when the kids are around. I really hate that and I can not shut my mouth when he is doing that. My father is just a very difficult person.
Pls DO!

Very necessary!
Re: Describe Yourself Facially by MsPotato(f): 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2011
Katy,

Sigh. . . I guess the both of us have the same hard headed fathers. Its hard especially when they are our old man. We love them and rspect them and its hard when both dont have different preferences. My bf told me that he is working on us migrating to another country and he asked me if I wanted to move with him to another country? At first I was skeptical but now I think I am ready. The both of us are struggling hard to get money just to migrate. Its hard but I believe it onlymakes us stronger by the day. I know my parents are going to hate the idea of me moving with him especially to another country but I believe that this is my destiny and happiness. I will try to make them undestand one day.
Re: Describe Yourself Facially by sexylogan(m): 8:51pm On Apr 13, 2011
Your question is a bit vague,Poster. I love my face and most people i've met love my eyes. I'm know i'm good looking by the opinion of the majority of people that know me . I love my face and I wudnt trade it for anyone elses. Except Brad Pitt's or David Beckham's. . tongue
Re: Describe Yourself Facially by jackpot(f): 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2011
Normal cool
Re: Describe Yourself Facially by Pweety4me(f): 5:43am On Apr 15, 2011
sexylogan:

Your question is a bit vague,Poster. I love my face and most people i've met love my eyes. I'm know i'm good looking by the opinion of the majority of people that know me . I love my face and I wudnt trade it for anyone elses. Except Brad Pitt's or David Beckham's. . tongue

Let's see jor undecided
Re: Describe Yourself Facially by sexylogan(m): 6:43am On Apr 15, 2011
Pweety4me:

Let's see jor undecided
You first. cool
Re: Describe Yourself Facially by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 15, 2011
Chocolately Handsome wink @ Poster, now why do wanna know??
Re: Describe Yourself Facially by Babypinkyz(f): 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2011
I cnt judge my self,pple judge me. Am ok as i am
Re: Describe Yourself Facially by BABE3: 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2011
^^But you know you're fine sha. So why you now fronting to accept the fact, Abeg, Shift make I pass. tongue grin cheesy
Re: Describe Yourself Facially by Advocator: 8:47pm On Apr 18, 2011
BABE!:

^^But you know you're fine sha. So why you now fronting to accept the fact, Abeg, Shift make I pass. tongue grin cheesy

I swear you are more good looking (million times) than her. DON"T let the angle reflection and the light intensity lie to you.

Let me describe babe;

She's a 5'7, huge booty, trudging b.r.e.a.s.t, round face, white set of teeth, will smith's ear but a bit smaller, thing stomach, long afro-curly hair, brownish black eyes and a dime lips that can make you have a boner.
Re: Describe Yourself Facially by LordReed(m): 1:13am On Apr 19, 2011
Babypinkyz:

I judge you, you are cute. So I take it you like pink right?
Re: Describe Yourself Facially by Sirfly: 1:27am On Apr 19, 2011
Babypinkyz:

u re so cute, your man is a lucky bestard. cheesy

Advocator:

I swear you are more good looking (million times) than her. DON"T let the angle reflection and the light intensity lie to you.

Let me describe babe;

She's a 5'7, huge booty, trudging b.r.e.a.s.t, round face, white set of teeth, will smith's ear but a bit smaller, thing stomach, long afro-curly hair, brownish black eyes and a dime lips that can make you have a boner.

u need spectacles/glasses immediately, its like u re comparing jlo and whoopi berg?

babypink is alot sexier.
Re: Describe Yourself Facially by MsPotato(f): 6:59am On Apr 19, 2011
^^^ You are being harsh!
Re: Describe Yourself Facially by BABE3: 7:15am On Apr 19, 2011
Sir-fly:

u need spectacles/glasses immediately, its like u re comparing jlo and whoopi berg?

babypink is alot sexier.

lmao,  This dude actually called me Whoppi Goldberg,  lol

Whoppi Goldberg is gorgeous actually, to me (So that was a compliment).  tongue tongue . Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.  smiley

Oh yh, one more thing, I didn't appreciate the way you put my picture out there on a thread (though it's taken down now tongue) That was very inappropriate. My picture belonged to my profile, where it was.
If you really thought she was sexier than me. Fine. No problem. So pls next time-------there'll be no next time sef. cool
You won't catch me dead with my picture on here anymore. tongue
Re: Describe Yourself Facially by BABE3: 7:17am On Apr 19, 2011
Ms. Potato:

^^^ You are being harsh!

Don't mind him. They start misbehaving when they see Yellow PawPaw. Konji!!! lol, cool
Re: Describe Yourself Facially by arramyjay: 7:27am On Apr 19, 2011
I wud rather not.
Re: Describe Yourself Facially by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 19, 2011
Sir-fly:

babypink is alot sexier.

Seriously you folks just make me laugh on this site sometimes.

He has a different prescription to beauty compare to you. That do not necessarily make you the right one here, and that do not make he wrong either.
Nothing is wrong with his eyes. You have a different opinion he has a different opinion.

I think you need to run to specsavers and get me one glasses also grin cuz I find babe more beautiful. She may not be stunningly beautiful but there's something abt her look. She oozes confidence and sex appeal,

I have express my opinion u may now bite me lol
Re: Describe Yourself Facially by MsPotato(f): 8:04am On Apr 19, 2011
BABE!:

Don't mind him. They start misbehaving when they see Yellow PawPaw. Konji!!! lol, cool

What do you mean by that?
Re: Describe Yourself Facially by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 19, 2011
BABE!:

lmao,  This dude actually called me Whoppi Goldberg,  lol

Whoppi Goldberg is gorgeous actually, to me (So that was a compliment).  tongue tongue . Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.  smiley

Oh yh, one more thing, I didn't appreciate the way you put my picture out there on a thread (though it's taken down now tongue) That was very inappropriate. My picture belonged to my profile, where it was.
If you really thought she was sexier than me. Fine. No problem. So pls next time-------there'll be no next time sef. cool
You won't catch me dead with my picture on here anymore. tongue

Ohhhhh cut the crap and put that picture back.

I guess you don't know abt nairaland, that is what they do. Beside generally different people will have different opinion abt your look. That is perfectly normal.

Do not let idi**ots  stop you from putting your pic on your profile. They can say what they want to. As long as you are content with yourself, all is cool.

For me, I change it every week for them. Ima upload a new one for them soon. grin
Re: Describe Yourself Facially by MsPotato(f): 8:07am On Apr 19, 2011
^^^ Yeah someone call me an Albino Molerat before after looking at my picture but I dont care really. undecided
Re: Describe Yourself Facially by BABE3: 8:13am On Apr 19, 2011
Ms. Potato:

What do you mean by that?

LOL, oh oh, I wish you hadn't asked that question, lipsrsealed  
Nothing offensive or anything! But, i think in Nigeria or any black country in general, Light skinned people appear to be more attractive than dark skinned people. It's a funny mentality.

So like when you hear "Yellow Paw-Paw", you kind of automatically think of " A fine girl" So---yh!!! smiley
Oh yh "Konji" means Horniness. I was just trying to say he was Hot, lipsrsealed grin
Re: Describe Yourself Facially by BABE3: 8:20am On Apr 19, 2011
rokiatu:

Ohhhhh cut the crap and put that picture back.

I guess you don't know abt nairaland, that is what they do. Beside generally different people will have different opinion abt your look. That is perfectly normal.

Do not let idi**ots  stop you from putting your pic on your profile. They can say what they want to. As long as you are content with yourself, all is cool.

For me, I change it every week for them. Ima upload a new one for them soon. grin

Lol, Thanks girl! I'm really flattered! kiss wink smiley

Do you know what this dude did? He posted my picture and BabyPinkzy picture on a thread, and asked who was the hotter one between us two. I didn't like that.

I already asked JayBee to delete the thread.
Like, any random person just passng by NL, could have seen that picture. I mean, there should be some privacy you know. But anyways, it's wateva----- undecided

Based on my picture, I've being called a cat, Frankenstein, African owl, market woman, Ricky james and many other names on this site, so name calling is not the problem. The problem is posting my picture all over NL, that's just the height! He kind of crossed the line there. But I forgive him though cool
Re: Describe Yourself Facially by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2011
jackpot:

Normal cool
Liaaaaar! Talk true for once and shame the Devil.

U already know that Pimple n Eczyema face cant be 'Normal' naa tongue lipsrsealed cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Word Scramble / Guides To Download, Install & Play First Touch Soccer 2018 (fts 18) Mod Apk / The Unending Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.