Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! (46479 Views)

My Trip To Marrakech-morocco / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Mstravelindiva: 3:28am On Mar 03, 2021
Okay, so you've finally booked your flight & hotel, now what? It's time to live it up in Dubai!!!! (YOLO= You Only Live Once) Dubai summed up in one phrase is: "Over The Top" (and I loved every bit of it)!

Please check my YouTube video here where I share lots of fun over the top activities you can do in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgxBlFIt_Wg

Please don't forget to: Subscribe, Like, Comment and turn on your post notifications so you can be notified the next time I upload another video.

Happy Travels!

Here are pictures of me enjoying “ Dinner In The Sky”, A MUST!!!!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Mstravelindiva: 3:32am On Mar 03, 2021
Beach, Vault Night Club, View from Burj Khalifa, Mosque in Dubai

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Mstravelindiva: 3:34am On Mar 03, 2021
Dubai Museum and Souk Spice Market

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Mstravelindiva: 3:37am On Mar 03, 2021
Amazing Lebanese cuisine, me heading out to enjoy nightlife and dancing, my view of the Dubai fountains during lunch at Wafi Gourmet.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Mstravelindiva: 3:39am On Mar 03, 2021
Me and the Falcon during the evening desert safari, Emirates Palace in Abu Dhabi, and REAL 23 Karat Gold Cappuccino at Emirates Palace.

12 Likes

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Mstravelindiva: 3:41am On Mar 03, 2021
Ferrari World Theme Park in Abu Dhabi, so much fun!

9 Likes

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Mstravelindiva: 4:28am On Mar 03, 2021
Beach, Arabian Dinner Show and Abu Dhabi

6 Likes

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by LMS1(m): 5:11am On Mar 03, 2021
Dubai Fine Sha,
See Oil Money At Work.
Our Own In Nigeria I Dont Understand If Its Palm Oil Or Condem Engine Oil That We Extract And Sell.
Perhabs Its Because Dubai Dont Have Too Many Useless Political Positions.
BTW Ma Op Those Pics Reminds Me Of Our Popular Socialite Ray Hushpuppy,
He Was A Keen Dubai Resident
And Good In Shopping Spree.
Any Place He Is Today May His Puffy Soul Rest In Prison grin

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:58am On Mar 03, 2021
Crude oil in Dubai is a blessing to them while ours is a curse to us cry

Just look at how everywhere is so clean, calm and beautiful courtesy of visionary leaders who want the betterment of their country while Nigerian leaders loot away the future of leaders of tomorrow cry

Imagine schooling in this kind of environment, even if you no know book, book must know you by fire by thunder angry

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:05am On Mar 03, 2021
But, how can I pay for food and they bring green leaves for me when I no be ruminant animal wey dey chop leaves??

Make una no blame me oh, na Africa in me dey talk

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Mstravelindiva: 6:20am On Mar 03, 2021
LMS1:
Dubai Fine Sha,
See Oil Money At Work.
Our Own In Nigeria I Dont Understand If Its Palm Oil Or Condem Engine Oil That We Extract And Sell.
Perhabs Its Because Dubai Dont Have Too Many Useless Political Positions.
BTW Ma Op Those Pics Reminds Me Of Our Popular Socialite Ray Hushpuppy,
He Was A Keen Dubai Resident
And Good In Shopping Spree.
Any Place He Is Today May His Puffy Soul Rest In Prison grin

grin

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Mstravelindiva: 6:25am On Mar 03, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
But, how can I pay for food and they bring green leaves for me when I no be ruminant animal wey dey chop leaves??

Lol, that was Tabouleh and Fatoush salad, but I understand, we also ate meat as well. See my additional pics below. grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by uchman(m): 7:58am On Mar 03, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

This one go purge me I swear...
As long as it is my money, I must request for swallow...

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by tonididdy(m): 10:18am On Mar 03, 2021
uchman:

There are African restaurants for that, you don't expect every restaurant in Dubai to have swallow ready for you because you are African.

25 Likes

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

Lol, that was Tabouleh and Fatoush salad, but I understand, we also ate meat as well. See my additional pics below. grin
This one is better than those leaves up there smiley
uchman:

You are a true son of your father axwearugod

33 Likes

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Reex12(m): 3:33pm On Mar 03, 2021
I love your travelling spirit.you must be very fun

8 Likes

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Mstravelindiva: 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2021
Reex12:

Awww, thank you, traveling is my passion! I love new experiences, meeting new people and learning about their culture. That’s how you learn about others...visiting their home, tasting their foods and “intentionally” looking to experience life through their eyes. Everything that glitters isn’t gold, so while it’s great to experience all the fun things in life, it’s equally as important to realize that many don’t have this opportunity. So, I personally try to see life from their perspective, which is such a humbling and educational experience. It opens your eyes and forces you to do better and help others, because ultimately “it’s not about me”.

Trust me, EVERY country has its issues, some just do a really great job keeping it out of the limelight. And it’s easy to prejudge others based on what we see on the media (and they tend to portray Black counties poorly). If I didn’t know better, I’d think this was intentional.

I travel to educate myself and it has been such a humbling and fulfilling experience. It allows me to count my blessings, but more importantly appreciate, respect and celebrate the beautiful life and culture of others!

Thank you for taking the time to read my travel posts, I appreciate you!

Sending you positive vibes friend! smiley

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 04, 2021
I love the way you post and style of writing it is short and informative. Was planning to travel to maldives island last year, then FG Anounced Lockdown, now i invested money on btc. My plan are still intact will soon be planning for the trip.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Mstravelindiva: 2:14pm On Mar 04, 2021
Naijahops:
I love the way you post and style of writing it is short and informative. Was planning to travel to maldives island last year, then FG Anounced Lockdown, now i invested money on btc. My plan are still intact will soon be planning for the trip.

Thank you for your kind words and I’m so glad you find my posts helpful. I’ve heard such beautiful reviews about Maldives (I have yet to travel there). I’m sure you’ll have an amazing time!

Safe travels and be well!

9 Likes

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by DumbGeek(m): 6:13am On Mar 06, 2021
nice thread ooo, chai see country as e fine.
owu just de here de wire person anyhow..
lalasticlala come and see

18 Likes

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by emmabest2000(m): 11:13am On Mar 06, 2021
Mstravelindiva:
Beach, Vault Night Club, View from Burj Khalifa, Mosque in Dubai

It seems u too like food walayi

Watch your weight oooo

Following...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:14am On Mar 06, 2021
Buhari
Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Onyi22(f): 11:14am On Mar 06, 2021
I've been there before

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Racoon(m): 11:15am On Mar 06, 2021
To thinks this country was a near desert that under went this amazing transformation to the world's no-1 tourist destination for business tells a lots about when a responsible leadership wants to get things done, then nothing is impossible.

14 Likes

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 06, 2021
Kudos to OP

Reex12:

You're a learner. Making dough now requires thinking outside the box cheesy

uchman:

Chop knuckles,,, swallow lo le segrin

7 Likes

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Legalcriminal: 11:16am On Mar 06, 2021
This life HAVE MONEY

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Bampeh: 11:16am On Mar 06, 2021
Beautiful city. There are places you would visit and your mentality will change forever.

Bampeh love sane climate

4 Likes

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 06, 2021
Nice trip. I hope you enjoyed your vacation.

I don't want to rain on your parade ooh but the west are paying top dollars to explore ( here at our own backyard) we are spending money to go see artificial cities.

Make I run leave this thread before people wey leave Africa go Europe to go study Africa go come for my head. grin grin

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) / Boy Hawking Groundnut Hit By A Vehicle On Kaduna Expressway, Dies (Photos) / Johnson Arumemi-Ikhide, Arik Air Founder Barred From Airline’s Premises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.