Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

Join Me In Thanking God - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Join Me In Thanking God (334 Views)

Please Join Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Me In Thanking God by greggng: 2:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
Let me use this opportunity to thank God for the wonderful work He did today for me. I went to the mechanic to fix my car and on my way home , I met a guy that use to supply spare parts to me and I decided to give him a ride to his shop . The moment he came down from my car ....the next thing I had was an Okada rider hiting the side of my car badly ...he has 2 passengers that ended up badly injured on the flour . People gathered ...asking me to ensure they pay for my side mirror which has been destroyed as a result of the accident ....but my mind was on the pain the abokis are receiving on the flour ...I grabbed one of them and another good Samaritan grappled the other one and I headed to the nearest pharmacy ....I paid for their drugs and people around where shouting on me for doing that even when they are at fault ...they reminded me that if I was the wrong person , they would 've informed their members and they would 've beaten hell out of me. But something in me was asking me to go ahead and treat them...and I did just that ...I thank God no one died ...There is too much hatred in this country especially against people of northern extraction . I still believe in humanity irrespective of your religion, tribe and ethnicity ...we cannot live on earth forever .I don't need anyone's pity cos God has got a way of rewarding me in everything I do .

3 Likes

Re: Join Me In Thanking God by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nice.
May God reward you too
Re: Join Me In Thanking God by Anigreat: 2:13pm On Mar 03, 2021
shocked

Those northerners deserve no human sympathy, they deserve to die , all of them.

Those same idiots you help today may stab you tomorrow. Useless quota system people.

1 Like

Re: Join Me In Thanking God by greggng: 2:19pm On Mar 03, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Those northerners deserve no human sympathy, they deserve to die , all of them.

Those same idiots you help today may stab you tomorrow. Useless quota system people.

To be honest you share same view as the crowd I met at the accident ground . I am a Catholic ...I believe in life after death .I also believe every human will account For his actions and inactions ....it doesn't matter who kills you but what matters is how clean you were before your death . Recall , we will one way or the other exit the earth ...is important we work hard to make heaven . Forgive them and show them love cos it will be counted for u on the last day ...I am not a pastor but I believe in golden rule

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Join Me In Thanking God by HopeVictor(m): 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nice one OP..you must not look at tribe or region before doing good..If we in Nigeria can't help ourselves what do we expect foreigners to do?

1 Like

Re: Join Me In Thanking God by internationalman(m): 2:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
I just can see accident victims reeling in pain and not get tempted or willing to help them. It's only human to do so wheyher or not they are my enemies..

But then again, if you live in this country, it's by God's grace you don't lose your humanity.
Re: Join Me In Thanking God by DonTim1: 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2021
perhaps if you've replaced your side mirrors, done body jobs over and over due to recklessness of these idiots, you'll have a different perspective.

i applaud you helping them, those guys have shown me so much that i avoid their routes, i take a bad road just so i dont share same road with them.

Like someone said above, they'll not hesitate to harm you if situations were reversed.

i have heard tales where this guys mention things like "keriane" not sure of the spelling to imply "this is one is Christian" or infidel, go ahead hurt him/her.

i'd choose to have issue with a tout in lagos (i wouldn't though) than those guys you mentioned. too much pain they've caused me and folks around me. my car still carries a major dent from their impatience or dumbness.

And personally, i think we all shouldn't be in same country!
Re: Join Me In Thanking God by Righteousness2(m): 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
You Did Good..
GOD Bless you..

(1) (Reply)

✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅clean Tokunbo 2013 Toyota Highlander Xle Limited ...price 8.3m / 2013 CLS 550, Bought Brand New In 2018 / Distress Sale Rx330 2004

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.