Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Something Important To Note (on BLM, Antifa, And Others Matters ) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Something Important To Note (on BLM, Antifa, And Others Matters ) (172 Views)

Something Important To Know About New Earth & How GOD Create / Nike Adeyemi Writes Husband Sam Adeyemi Lovely Note On 54th Birthday (Photo) / Something Important To Know About Battle Prayers In Book Of Psalms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Something Important To Note (on BLM, Antifa, And Others Matters ) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:48am On Mar 04, 2021
Don't let satan and his servants trick you into thinking that GOD's servants are part of them(BLM, Antifa etc) for demanding justice and truth. The truth is no GOD's servants will be part of what causes division and is full of hatred.
It's a dangerous thing for those who GOD has sent to be part of things that create problems. By the way, I am always very cautious about going to places or joining organizations GOD did not send me to go/join. I'm totally doing what HE wants me to do. HE(GOD) has told me and reminded me several times about what HE wants me to do. And I'm not ignoring them by HIS grace.

Also, there is a group (probably secret group) the US media call QAnon...satan could also use that to trick people into thinking GOD servants are working with them. So be careful. Believe everything I told that GOD is revealing to me because HE alone is revealing them to me through vision, revelation, etc. I don't depend on people. It's GOD alone I depend on.
Re: Something Important To Note (on BLM, Antifa, And Others Matters ) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:35am On Mar 04, 2021
Bump. ...

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:tuesday, March 9, 2021 / Taffi Dollar Message – The Power Of Flexibility / Something Important To Say About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.