Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

The Royal Maid Episode 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Royal Maid Episode 1 (4010 Views)

Tears Of A Young Maid (Episode 1) / A Maid For Him. / Arrogant Maid Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Royal Maid Episode 1 by Clustergist: 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2021
❤️�THE ROYAL MAID ❤️�

❤️(The woman after his heart)❤️

By: Kay Writes

❤️� Episode 1 ❤️�

Alondria's POV❤️

‘Move it!!!'..My slave master yelled as she pushed me out of the caravan...

I gasped loudly seeing the humongous castle that had a beautiful flower Garland wrapped around it's pillars....

‘Alo what are we going here??'..Mara my fellow slave asked and I shrugged....

‘I don't know but it sure beats the dirty sand dumes'..I muttered..

‘Follow me,the king awaits'...My slave master ordered the both of us and I almost fell on a stone..

King...

Did she say King??..

Where on Earth are we??...

Mara and I followed her into a huge hallway and my lips smacked at the beautiful scent of the roses which surrounded everywhere...

I haven't had a bath in four months and a fresh smell of flowers is exactly what I need right now...

‘This place is amazing Alo'..Mara whispered and I nodded with a wide smile on my face...

‘Wait here you two,I want to have a word with his highness inside'...My slave master interrupted and I nodded as she went inside...

Ever since I was a child I have been a slave,sold at four I began working for different slave masters from different counties...

Now I'm twenty three years old and still a slave with hopes of being free one day..

Minutes later my slave master came out with a smile on her face and she handed Mara and I new clothes...

‘You are finally away from my care girls and now you're castle maids!!! The king has bought the both of you and you will be taken care of like normal humans, these are your clothes and the head maid would show you your rooms.Alondria please behave yourself and don't act crazy like you normally do,Mara keep your mouth under control'...She warned us and I gulped hard.....

A Royal maid??...

Whose Royal maid am i going to be....

I've always heard of Royal maids and how good they are being treated which is kind of a good thing..

‘We are finally Royal maids Alo!! I feel so happy!!'..Mara squealed in excitement and I frowned deeply..

‘Don't you ever want to be free??'..I asked...

‘We are slaves Mara,we can never be free'..She replied and I sighed deeply ....

At least I am a Royal Maid which is better than being a rice farmer...

King Roland's POV ❤️

‘And why on Earth would you buy maids?!! Is this a slave park?!!'..Mother asked angrily and I frowned....

‘What do you mean mother?? You nagged about not having enough maids to attend to your needs and now this??! I have more things to attend to than your nonsense mother!'....

‘Okay then!!! I'm sorry.So have you picked a bride yet??'...She asked again and I rolled my eyes...

I just ascended the throne months ago and the affairs of the kingdom is more important than picking a wife...

‘No mother'..I replied instead..

‘Why Roland?? You do know that tongues would start wagging if you don't get a wife soon!!'..She grumbled..

‘Mother I have more important things to do than pick a wife!! I am busy!!'..I finally snapped and instead of getting a backlashing reaction from her she just smiled...

‘Mother what did you do??'...

‘Well I handpicked Twelve Princesses from different surrounding kingdoms and uhmm,they're going to compete to be your wife'..She replied and I flinched..

‘What?!!'..

❤️�THE ROYAL MAID ❤️�

❤️(The woman after his heart)❤️

❤️� Episode 2 ❤️�

King Roland’s POV cont’d❤️

‘How on Earth could you do that without my permission mother?!! I never wanted any competition?!!’..I yelled at the top of my voice angrily and mother smiled…

‘The Queenly duty isn’t child’s play Roland,she has to regulate the maids and go to royal functions and help you with the kingdom!! it’s obvious you need a woman by your side!!’..She yelled back and I scoffed…

‘A woman?? I don’t need a woman by my side mother and even if I needed one I can have one by my bedside!! I don’t need a wife!!’..

‘Well the deed has been done already and the princesses are already on their way!!’..

Alondria’s POV❤️

‘Here is your room which you’ll be sharing with the other maids’..Madam Petty who is the head of all maids muttered as she handed me the key to a small door…

I unlocked it and walked in with Mara only for me to see three other girls talking and laughing and when we walked inside one of them scoffed…..

‘Look a new rat is here’..

‘Huh??’..I exclaimed with a frown on my face…

‘I said a new rat or should I say new rats??’..The black haired one replied and I clenched my fists…

it’s okay Alondria..

Control your anger like slave master always say….

‘I guess I should’ve introduced myself first,I’m Alondria and this is Mara,We are both new royal maids’..I said instead..

‘I’m Celine,nice to meet you’..The maid behind the rude black haired one replied and I nodded…

‘Kira’..The other maid said and after some few minutes the black haired one spoke..

‘Meredith is my name and no you aren’t welcome here!’..

‘But I was told to stay in this room you certainly have no right to send me away??’..I frowned and she scoffed lightly…

‘And who do you think you are?? I am the assistant head and I can make you go anywhere I want you to go!’…

‘Well Madam Petty said I can stay here so you can’t send me away?!! Who do you also think you are?!!’…I fired back….

‘I will rip your eyes out young slave!! No one talks to Meredith this way?!!’..She snarled and stood up to her feet….

‘And no one talks to Alondria this way!! You don’t talk to me also like this!! You are a maid and so am I!! The only person who deserves respect here is Madam Petty and if you think you can bully me then you lie Meredith!!’..I yelled already settled for a good fight…

‘Alo please don’t fight we haven’t even started working yet’..Mara whispered…

‘No Mara,I won’t let a fellow slave talk to me like this!! who does she think she is?! a slave princess?!!’..I groaned…

‘Ohh really you….’..Her voice trailed off as she launched herself at me but I moved out of the way and she landed on the ground…

‘Get up and I’ll show you how to fight bully!!!’..I beckoned and to my own dismay Madam Petty walked in..

‘The both of you out now! And you Alondria!! Fighting on your first day huh?? let’s see what the queen mother has to say about this!!’..She yelled..

Queen mother??..

Oh God..

Click on the link for episode 003����

https://clustergist.com/the-royal-maid-episode-3/

(1) (Reply)

Twisted Emotions - A Short Story / FRESH Toto(adventure Of Prick Master And Miss Young Toto? / A Yoruba Poem: Mura Si Ise Ore Mi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.