Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

(NYSC) Best State To Serve?? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / (NYSC) Best State To Serve?? (1365 Views)

Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria / List Of 9 NYSC Best States And How Much They Pay / "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(NYSC) Best State To Serve?? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2021
Ex corpers, i would love to know the best state to serve. I want a state with a good PPA that pays well. Lagos is my first choice but i don't think i would be given lagos since i don't have long leg lol.
I've heard stories like lagos (NYSC) is for the rich and also people with connection lol and i don't have the connection for direct posting so let me respect myself lol.
Ex corpers which state is the best state to serve??
Re: (NYSC) Best State To Serve?? by johnpaschal(m): 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
Akwa ibom uyo
Re: (NYSC) Best State To Serve?? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
johnpaschal:
Akwa ibom uyo

Thank you. I've heard so much about akwa ibom. Akwa ibom is also on my list.
Re: (NYSC) Best State To Serve?? by vikkybolt18(m): 1:15pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ekiti State is cool too. Your safety is guaranteed
Re: (NYSC) Best State To Serve?? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
vikkybolt18:
Ekiti State is cool too. Your safety is guaranteed

Someone said there aren't many opportunities in Ekiti except teaching.

1 Like

Re: (NYSC) Best State To Serve?? by vikkybolt18(m): 12:49am On Mar 12, 2021
Sweetness4:

Someone said there aren't many opportunities in Ekiti except teaching.

Hi sweetness, there are other opportunities it depends on your area of discipline. I leave here in Ekiti. to be precise Ado Ekiti the capital.
Re: (NYSC) Best State To Serve?? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2021
vikkybolt18:

Hi sweetness, there are other opportunities it depends on your area of discipline. I leave here in Ekiti. to be precise Ado Ekiti the capital.

Wow! Thank you very much.
Re: (NYSC) Best State To Serve?? by SimeonOTC(m): 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2021
o.p if you want job opportunities, go to lagos, but you may not be able to save much.
if you want to save much, go to anambra.
am an ex-corp member, served in anambra, spent only 30% of my allowance, after my service year, anambra state government paid us 84k.
i was able to save 350K all together.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Batch B List Out!!! / A Fellow Coper Made Good Cash Where She Was Posted. See How. / ACF Opposes Scrapping Of NYSC, Condemns Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.