Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,357 members, 7,846,536 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Fwesh X Finally Unveils Cover Art For His First Single Of 2021 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fwesh X Finally Unveils Cover Art For His First Single Of 2021 (236 Views)

Crossdresser James Brown Finally Unveils His Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day / Nigerian Music Artist Fwesh X Set To Release First Single Of 2021 / Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fwesh X Finally Unveils Cover Art For His First Single Of 2021 by guru333(f): 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2021
Fwesh X finally unveils Cover art for His Brand new Single.
He has shown a promising future in the music industry by dropping a series of masterpiece in the last few months and he will be releasing this new song to talk about how he's been feeling of late since he found love and lost it in a flash.
It drops on 7th of March 2021
Get ready fam

(1) (Reply)

Oladips X Zlatan – “mainland To Island” (prod. P.priime) / "God Bless And Keep My Husband For Me, I Love Him So Much" - Bbnaija Khafi Prays / Are Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba Land , Gani Adams Celebrates 51st In Grand Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.