Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

"The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria (99431 Views)

4000 Empty Containers Leaving Nigeria (Picture) / Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria / Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
"THE DAY I LEFT VS NOW" - Medical doctor shares photo of his transformation after leaving Nigeria, WonderTV media reports.

A Nigerian medical doctor with the Twitter handle @wakawaka_doctor has taken to his Twitter page to share a photo of himself the day he left Nigeria to a foreign country and a photo of himself while in the foreign country.

He tweeted;

The day I left Vs Now

https://twitter.com/wakawaka_doctor/status/1367154774240595975

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
Omo see freshness.

Nothing made my day than seeing the most popular Nairaland moderator endorsing the movement.

The FUTURE is FEMALE whether we like it or not.

108 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by Mightyhaiz: 9:45pm On Mar 04, 2021
make we do wetin now naa?

make he do give away

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by jlinkd78(m): 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2021
Is Nigeria really cursed?

109 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
make we do wetin now naa?

make he do give away
Make we see it as a motivation to leave too. Nigeria is a shithole.

243 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by Righteousness2(m): 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2021
Doctor you are looking Fresher which is a good one but the Greatest change a Man or woman can have on Earth is the Change
from Unrighteousness to Righteousness
From Worldliness to Holiness
From Darkness to Light
From Hell bound to Heaven bound.
From Sinful life to a Genuie relationship with JESUS.

This is the Greatest and most Important Change we all need..

544 Likes 46 Shares

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by Omihanifa: 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2021
jlinkd78:
Is Nigeria really cursed?

It's the weather condition over there that's making his skin bright and fresh.

You that you are asking if Nigeria is cursed, also remember that at the peak of covid19 last year a lot of people abroad wished they were in Africa because of the low cases of deaths we were recording despite the fact that we weren't even keeping with the protocols

The problem with Africa boils down to leadership, corruption and interference from the west

459 Likes 42 Shares

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
Doctor you are looking Fresher which is a good one but the
But what? Drop that preaching abeg. Nigeria is cursed.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 04, 2021
Omihanifa:

It's the weather condition over there that's making his skin transform positively
Weather plus good pay and peace of mind.

155 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 04, 2021
He has bleached his skin and not innocent in the new picture, perverted sex generation

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by ozo13(m): 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Omo see freshness
the future belong to ladies ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by BlowYourMind: 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2021
ok
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by hopeforcharles(m): 9:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
Impressive
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by Omihanifa: 9:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
Zzor:
He has bleached his skin and not innocent in the new picture, perverted sex generation

An not ruling that out. But also remember that during the harmattan here in Nigeria a lot of people look brighter and fresher. Because the weather isn't harsh on their skin.

What is making us dark in Africa is the Sun and pollution in the atmosphere which we face when going to hustle for our daily bread. Those things (dust, smoke, dirts) settles on the skin and we don't get rid of them till night or even the next day

If you really want to know how bad the atmosphere is here in Africa. Go out from morning till night, when you are back, get a facial cleanser and dab it into a cotton wool then wipe your face with it. You will see the amount of dirty that will appear on the cotton wool

Even we guys when we remove our clothes, the chest to the stomach region looks Brighter. While the head looks very dark. It's like that because the sun is always heating the head, while the chest to the stomach region is always protected by the clothes we wear

213 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by slawormiir: 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
To be sincere i nor see any difference here o

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by merits(m): 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
what is big deal about this? The difference is weather, abroad is cold while Nigeria is hot as in weather.if anyone want to fresh like him, install ac unit in your house,office and your car.simple as ABC.

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
That place na highway.

sapphiere:
Nothing made my day than seeing the most popular Nairaland moderator endorsing the movement.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by Healing5678: 10:00pm On Mar 04, 2021
Hh
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by Brutee: 10:00pm On Mar 04, 2021
A lot of people in this country fresh. Just that the country is milking us dry. You'll see a 30 year old man in this country looking like a baby where a boy of 15 years that lives abroad is. This country is hell on earth I'm telling you.

4 Likes

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by NwaNimo1(m): 10:00pm On Mar 04, 2021
Na so una dey transform slowly slowly......

[img]https://media./images/8b587b0705926c035fd24dc8e6f88b29/tenor.gif[/img]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by Racoon(m): 10:00pm On Mar 04, 2021
Abeg japa is just the best solution from this cursed nation being ruled by terrorists.

7 Likes

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 04, 2021
ozo13:
the future belong to ladies ooo
lala has endorsed it.

6 Likes

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by Jh0wsef(m): 10:01pm On Mar 04, 2021
Oboy.. As i think say i fresh for naija. If i come go Yankee nko?

gringringrin

76 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by ednut1(m): 10:02pm On Mar 04, 2021
grin Day I left. I never still change o
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 04, 2021
God when?

1 Like

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 10:02pm On Mar 04, 2021
Zzor:

Calm down.

8 Likes

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by Offpoint1: 10:02pm On Mar 04, 2021
I don't see no difference, just a new beard with upgraded cam.

Nigeria is the best country in the world, God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Nigeria my father's land
Nigeria my land of birth
Nigeria my home
I Love you Nigeria for giving me the privilege to piss anywhere I want, anytime I want.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by doxijaw: 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2021
Omihanifa:

It's the weather condition over there that's making his skin bright and fresh.

You that you are asking if Nigeria is cursed, also remember that at the peak of covid19 last year a lot of people abroad wished they were in Africa because of the low cases of deaths we were recording despite the fact that we weren't even keeping with the protocols

The problem with Africa boils down to leadership, corruption and interference from the west

Big lie, no weather condition could lighten your skin that much.

The guy dey bleach.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by InventTech: 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2021
A friend moved to Canada, after a couple of months he called and told us that all his 27 years in Nigeria combined, is nothing compared to the ]quality of life and opportunities he has received and experienced so far. NB: This guy is someone who is regarded as being really comfortable and well-to-do.

Heck!!! Our nominal GDP is $442.976 billion, highest in Africa, and makes for 18.3% of the total remainder of 56 African countries.
A lot doesn't just feel right!!! sad sad sad sad

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by femi4: 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Omo see freshness.

he is male anyway

12 Likes

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by Reglad2020: 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2021
Eternally on point
Righteousness2:
Doctor you are looking Fresher which is a good one but the Greatest change a Man or woman can have on Earth is the Change
from Unrighteousness to Righteousness
From Worldliness to Holiness
From Darkness to Light
From Hell bound to Heaven bound.
From Sinful life to a Genuie relationship with JESUS.

This is the Greatest and most Important Change we all need..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by PAWG(m): 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2021
OP is there a reason you posted the pics 3x undecided

Sincerely, what does 'the abroad' do to their complexion?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Animals At Kofar Gamji Park, Kaduna: A Visit After Reopening (Photos & Video) / Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos / Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.