Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

The Woman Who Can't Stop Eating -- Sofas (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Woman Who Can't Stop Eating -- Sofas (photos) (815 Views)

MEET The 3 Yrs Old Boy Who Weighs Over 70kg And Can’t Stop Eating![photos] / Must See! The Woman With The Biggest B***bs In The World / I Just Can't Stop Beating Up My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Woman Who Can't Stop Eating -- Sofas (photos) by ngodus: 12:59am On Apr 12, 2011
A mother-of-five has been diagnosed with a rare disorder called Pica after seeking medical help for her addiction, to eating sofas.

http://kabibi.com/lates-news/latest-news/3646-the-woman-who-cant-stop-eating-sofas-video.html
Re: The Woman Who Can't Stop Eating -- Sofas (photos) by InkedNerd(f): 3:04am On Apr 12, 2011
I think I saw her on tv somewhere undecided
Re: The Woman Who Can't Stop Eating -- Sofas (photos) by OAM4J: 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2011
^Hey! How are you? you've got so much arrears you know cheesy

At this rate, you might have to use your entire NL life paying cheesy

@topic

Weird!
Re: The Woman Who Can't Stop Eating -- Sofas (photos) by InkedNerd(f): 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2011
OAM4J:

^Hey! How are you? you've got so much arrears you know cheesy

At this rate, you might have to use your entire NL life paying cheesy

@topic

Weird!

Hey OAM4J kiss

I'm good, how are you?

lol, yes I'm all over NL. I like to browse around.

(1) (Reply)

Mojo At Lodge / Ed Frawley’s” Philosophy On Dog Training / 200 Ft By 100 Ft Land At G.r.a Phase 1, Asaba,delta. N50m. C. Of O.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.