Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Latest NYSC Issues - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Latest NYSC Issues (4463 Views)

NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction / Latest NYSC News For Saturday, May 18th, 2019 / Latest NYSC Official Information About Opening Registration Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest NYSC Issues by Uniqueaccountant(m): 8:25am On Mar 05, 2021
Please what's the solution or meaning to this. I am worried for my sister

1 Like

Re: Latest NYSC Issues by Nato008(m): 9:11am On Mar 05, 2021
everywhere done full...next batch
Re: Latest NYSC Issues by lilmaydee(m): 10:57am On Mar 05, 2021
Keep checking the portal since your registration was successful. But if nothing comes up, just know that you will be deployed with the next batch.
Re: Latest NYSC Issues by Malik1338(m): 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2021
NYSC looking for scapegoats to send to Borno,Katsina and the likes,You might be one of them
Re: Latest NYSC Issues by Sheriman(m): 7:37pm On Mar 05, 2021
I can't print my Green Card and Call up letter says Error printing report
Re: Latest NYSC Issues by Eclement(m): 6:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
Sheriman:
I can't print my Green Card and Call up letter says Error printing report

Same here
Re: Latest NYSC Issues by PRINCEHAZAEL: 5:20pm On Mar 07, 2021
is the call up letter out?
Re: Latest NYSC Issues by Uniqueaccountant(m): 8:05am On Mar 08, 2021
Eclement:

Same here
same here...it was a success selecting four states of deployment
Re: Latest NYSC Issues by Batworks: 9:20am On Mar 08, 2021
any help with this
" has not been matriculated ( you cannot register, contact your institution) used by non
Re: Latest NYSC Issues by Blaze232(m): 3:04am On Mar 09, 2021
Goodmorning house? I got admission with Isaac iboro college in 2012 . I also got admission with MICHAEL OKPARA UNIVERSITY . BUT NOW IN MY JAMB ADMISSION LETTER,ITS SHOWING I WAS GIVEN ADMISSION INTO ISAAC IBORO COLLEGE BUT I HAVE B.sc now with Michael okpara university. I want to Mobilise for NYSC, WHATS THE PROCEDURE. AND JAMB ADMISSION LETTER IS COMPULSORY FOR MANUAL MOBILISATION.

PLEASE MY REG NO IS 25702622FD...... WHAT DO I NEED TO DO
Re: Latest NYSC Issues by Uniqueaccountant(m): 8:21am On Mar 09, 2021
Not out yet
PRINCEHAZAEL:
is the call up letter out?
Re: Latest NYSC Issues by Uniqueaccountant(m): 8:22am On Mar 09, 2021
Probably your school haven’t mobilized you yet. Go to academic affairs and submit jamb admission letter
Batworks:
any help with this
" has not been matriculated ( you cannot register, contact your institution) used by non
Re: Latest NYSC Issues by Uniqueaccountant(m): 8:24am On Mar 09, 2021
Go and do CHANGE OF INSTITUTION FROM JAMB PORTAL. go to jamb office or any better cafe that is experienced with registrations
Blaze232:
Goodmorning house? I got admission with Isaac iboro college in 2012 . I also got admission with MICHAEL OKPARA UNIVERSITY . BUT NOW IN MY JAMB ADMISSION LETTER,ITS SHOWING I WAS GIVEN ADMISSION INTO ISAAC IBORO COLLEGE BUT I HAVE B.sc now with Michael okpara university. I want to Mobilise for NYSC, WHATS THE PROCEDURE. AND JAMB ADMISSION LETTER IS COMPULSORY FOR MANUAL MOBILISATION.

PLEASE MY REG NO IS 25702622FD...... WHAT DO I NEED TO DO
Re: Latest NYSC Issues by Uniqueaccountant(m): 8:24am On Mar 09, 2021
Bring more issues. I could render help.
Re: Latest NYSC Issues by Angelcatherine(f): 9:07am On Mar 15, 2021
Uniqueaccountant:
Bring more issues. I could render help.
I've done jamb regularization for change of institution because I got double admission and the preferred institution is not on jamb portal. I heard it takes months for the changes to reflect. Should I go ahead and register if stream 2 registration commence and the changes is not made since my jamb reg no. Is valid. Will there be any consequences if the regularization is not approve yet and I've gone ahead to register for stream 2.
Re: Latest NYSC Issues by Uniqueaccountant(m): 9:32am On Mar 15, 2021
Angelcatherine:
I've done jamb regularization for change of institution because I got double admission and the preferred institution is not on jamb portal. I heard it takes months for the changes to reflect. Should I go ahead and register if stream 2 registration commence and the changes is not made since my jamb reg no. Is valid. Will there be any consequences if the regularization is not approve yet and I've gone ahead to register for stream 2.
go back to the place you did that regularisation. Because your admission letter won’t tally with your school of graduation. It must tally according to NYSC..before you can go for service
Re: Latest NYSC Issues by Lukayly: 10:25am On Mar 15, 2021
Hi
My UTME number did not tally with my year of admission but my name is on jamb matriculation list. Do I need to do any regularization before going for service?
Re: Latest NYSC Issues by Lukayly: 10:26am On Mar 15, 2021
Hi
My UTME number did not tally with my year of admission but my name is on jamb matriculation list.
Do I need to do any regularization before going for service?
Re: Latest NYSC Issues by Angelcatherine(f): 10:54am On Mar 15, 2021
Uniqueaccountant:
go back to the place you did that regularisation. Because your admission letter won’t tally with your school of graduation. It must tally according to NYSC..before you can go for service
How long will this process take? Like what's the maximum duration for regularization?
Re: Latest NYSC Issues by mamehemmanuelo(m): 12:41am On Mar 16, 2021
‭Good day fella‬, my name on jamb is different from that of school. the mistake was made during my jamb registration.
MAMEH EMMANEUL OJOCHEGBE(for jamb)
Though after gaining admission I decided to have it changed on the school portal to this sequence
MAMEH EMMANUEL OJOCHEGBE
It's just the EMMANEUL that's the one with error from jamb
Will this affect me during NYSC registration?? Since my statement of result now has the corrected one on school portal
Re: Latest NYSC Issues by abkrgumel(m): 4:04am On Mar 16, 2021
I didn’t report to the camp I was called up, can I report today (16/03/2021) ??
Re: Latest NYSC Issues by George2304(m): 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2021
Please I need an Urgent answer to this question.
Can someone that Graduated from Tertiary Institution at the age of 30 go for Youth Service without age reduction??
Re: Latest NYSC Issues by Uniqueaccountant(m): 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2021
Lukayly:
Hi
My UTME number did not tally with my year of admission but my name is on jamb matriculation list. Do I need to do any regularization before going for service?
No. You are. Fine
Re: Latest NYSC Issues by Uniqueaccountant(m): 3:41pm On Mar 18, 2021
It will take 9-15days for jamb to effect it on their portal
Angelcatherine:
How long will this process take? Like what's the maximum duration for regularization?
Re: Latest NYSC Issues by Uniqueaccountant(m): 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2021
mamehemmanuelo:
‭Good day fella‬, my name on jamb is different from that of school. the mistake was made during my jamb registration.
MAMEH EMMANEUL OJOCHEGBE(for jamb)
Though after gaining admission I decided to have it changed on the school portal to this sequence
MAMEH EMMANUEL OJOCHEGBE
It's just the EMMANEUL that's the one with error from jamb
Will this affect me during NYSC registration?? Since my statement of result now has the corrected one on school portal
you are good. Don't spend more
Re: Latest NYSC Issues by Lukayly: 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2021
Thank you sir
Re: Latest NYSC Issues by Uniqueaccountant(m): 9:54am On Mar 19, 2021
You are welcome
Lukayly:
Thank you sir
Re: Latest NYSC Issues by emmybliz(m): 6:04pm On Mar 20, 2021
Uniqueaccountant:
You are welcome

Please I've done the manual mobilization in school, but when i checked the Nysc senate list on their portal, its still showing "no record found" what could be the problem?
Re: Latest NYSC Issues by hafsatadebisi: 6:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
emmybliz:

Please I've done the manual mobilization in school, but when i checked the Nysc senate list on their portal, its still showing "no record found" what could be the problem?
Please, how did you do the manual mobilization? What are the things involved? What does one need to do to get mobilized?
Re: Latest NYSC Issues by hafsatadebisi: 6:41pm On Mar 20, 2021
Uniqueaccountant:
You are welcome
Please, how can one get mobilized? What are the things involved? What does one need to do to get mobilized?
Re: Latest NYSC Issues by Uniqueaccountant(m): 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2021
It’s your school that’s yet to send your information to jamb. Go to student affairs
emmybliz:

Re: Latest NYSC Issues by Uniqueaccountant(m): 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2021
Go to your school student affairs, clear by clearanace and submit jamb admission letter if required
hafsatadebisi:
Please, how did you do the manual mobilization? What are the things involved? What does one need to do to get mobilized?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Early Payment Of April Allawee / A Must Know About NYSC Orientation Camps / NYSC Allawee For All States In Nigeria 2018 (current)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.