Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Cryptocurrency Masterclass : A Beginners Guide To The World Of Crypto - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cryptocurrency Masterclass : A Beginners Guide To The World Of Crypto (3856 Views)

CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level / BOOM! Part 1 Of Crypto Vocab: Cryptocurrency Lingo / Complete Beginners Guide On How To Trade Using Binance App Binance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cryptocurrency Masterclass : A Beginners Guide To The World Of Crypto by Madmazel(m): 7:07am On Mar 08, 2021
Can you give us the upcoming coins or coins with little value that is going to boom in the next 6months to 1year
Re: Cryptocurrency Masterclass : A Beginners Guide To The World Of Crypto by Honeysheabutter: 8:45am On Mar 08, 2021
FG can not stop us. Buy and sell your crypto at a reasonable price
Call/Watsap on 09036083142 to join the watsap group
https:///EJonDf99cPhBZACnhyTuyd

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency Masterclass : A Beginners Guide To The World Of Crypto by Wiwwolt: 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2021
Hey. Quite interesting information. I'm interested in earning online and I think that trading cryptocurrency is promising variant. I read a lot of articles about this and even found good exchange platform Switchere.com for future work. Fees are really great there.
Re: Cryptocurrency Masterclass : A Beginners Guide To The World Of Crypto by Riptider(f): 6:59pm On Mar 11, 2021
HOW TO STORE CRYPTOCURRENCY SAFELY

Just as you make use of physical wallet in keeping your cash or cards, bitcoin and other Altcoins are also stored in a wallet—a digital wallet. The digital wallet can be hardware-based or web-based. The wallet can also reside on a mobile device, on a computer desktop, or kept safe by printing the private keys and addresses used for access on paper. But how safe are any of these digital wallets? The answer to this depends on how the user manages the wallet. Every wallet contains a set of private keys without which the bitcoin owner cannot access the currency. The biggest danger in bitcoin security is the individual user perhaps losing the private key or having the private key stolen. Without the private key, the user will never see her bitcoins again. Besides losing the private key, a user can also lose her bitcoin by computer malfunctions (crashing a hard drive), by hacking, or by physically losing a computer where the digital wallet resides.
Re: Cryptocurrency Masterclass : A Beginners Guide To The World Of Crypto by ElectronicMoney(m): 11:44am On Mar 15, 2021
Riptider:

Just as you make use of physical wallet in keeping your cash or cards, bitcoin and other Altcoins are also stored in a wallet—a digital wallet. The digital wallet can be hardware-based or web-based. The wallet can also reside on a mobile device, on a computer desktop, or kept safe by printing the private keys and addresses used for access on paper. But how safe are any of these digital wallets? The answer to this depends on how the user manages the wallet. Every wallet contains a set of private keys without which the bitcoin owner cannot access the currency. The biggest danger in bitcoin security is the individual user perhaps losing the private key or having the private key stolen. Without the private key, the user will never see her bitcoins again. Besides losing the private key, a user can also lose her bitcoin by computer malfunctions (crashing a hard drive), by hacking, or by physically losing a computer where the digital wallet resides.

You did not speak about hardware wallets for storing cryptos
Re: Cryptocurrency Masterclass : A Beginners Guide To The World Of Crypto by smartking1: 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2021
Join our Forex Mentorship Program. Run online and offline. Chart me up through the whatsapp on my Signature.
Re: Cryptocurrency Masterclass : A Beginners Guide To The World Of Crypto by DLuciano: 7:21am On Mar 20, 2021
Riptider:

Thanks for all you have dropped so far, I was following you here until your men advised you to switch over to WhatsApp and you heeded just like that. Now after taking us to the middle of the ocean, you abandoned us. Switching to WhatsApp does not continue to show your good intentions and transparency the way you started here.

Good bye @Op!
Re: Cryptocurrency Masterclass : A Beginners Guide To The World Of Crypto by oyega(m): 12:33pm On Mar 20, 2021
Good day to you all.
Having become a very successful crypto trader over the years bagging some cool heavy cash from the trade i have decided to give back to society by spilling it all out hear, so you can all learn this part to wealth.
This masterclass will be very explicit, intensive, encompassing and easily understandable.
Your pen and paper should be at your side to jot down all important facts. Some infos i drop here wont been seen anywhere else so take this class seriously.

Please add 07033543319
Re: Cryptocurrency Masterclass : A Beginners Guide To The World Of Crypto by Tayop145: 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
Are you looking for a professional and experience Forex account manager with guaranteed profits daily to trade for you, quickly contact me via telegram (AT)forexprofitmgr now.
Re: Cryptocurrency Masterclass : A Beginners Guide To The World Of Crypto by Riptider(f): 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2021
It is a pity that nairaland bot is against the growth of this fantastic thread.
I keep getting banned whenever I post

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency Masterclass : A Beginners Guide To The World Of Crypto by Nicoswit(m): 8:57pm On Jul 01, 2021
Reg
Re: Cryptocurrency Masterclass : A Beginners Guide To The World Of Crypto by Help4rmme2u(m): 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
After the lecture and you want to invest in a legit platform contact me
Re: Cryptocurrency Masterclass : A Beginners Guide To The World Of Crypto by martiscore: 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2021
My goal this year is to make as much money as possible from crypto. Why that? Crypto is the best way to make money, because it is our future. There are a lot of projects in this sphere, so it has a lot of potential. I work in this domain, for half a year and I really enjoy it. There are a lot of websites, where you can buy or sell crypto. The best website specialized in this domain is timthomas.co. I use this website for a long time, and I am very delighted about how it works. I recommend it with my pleasure, because this website will make a change in your life.
Re: Cryptocurrency Masterclass : A Beginners Guide To The World Of Crypto by akprovide: 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
Currencies for instance Bitcoin, Ethereum and also Ethereum-classic (not specifically) are believed to be since secure. Together with getting secure, they should become robust adequate, in order that they usually do not grow to be poorly or simply just quit present available in the market. These kinds of characteristics produce a crypto trustworthy, as well as the most trustworthy Cryptocurrencies are employed since a type of liquidity.
www crd
Re: Cryptocurrency Masterclass : A Beginners Guide To The World Of Crypto by Ultimer(m): 11:59am On Nov 08, 2021
Even when everything becomes clear, it's still scary to take risks.
Re: Cryptocurrency Masterclass : A Beginners Guide To The World Of Crypto by gbl001: 12:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
Riptider:
4 CRYPTO COINS YOU CAN INVEST IN

1. Ethereum
Ethereum is based on a popular dApp processing platform, which is exactly where it derives its power from. According to live price tracker, this coin currently costs over $1,526.217 but a year ago it was about $270. Some analysts even claim that Ethereum can even reach Bitcoin. Although I disagree with this statement, but believe Ethereum is going to grow bigger than it is now.
2. Bitcoin
The list of the most promising cryptocurrencies would be incomplete without Bitcoin. After three years of major ups and downs, Bitcoin finally stabilized in 2019 and since then it has been growing steadily and now at a price of $49,793.30 . It’s the best solution for investors who want to play safely and hope for a small long-term return on investments.
3. Litecoin
Litecoin may be much cheaper than Bitcoin or Ethereum, but it doesn’t fully reflect its market potential. For this reason, investing in Litecoin could be a huge opportunity. It currently costs somewhat about $194.19 so you don’t have to risk too much. Secondly, Litecoin has technical preconditions to become a global transaction network, which is more than enough to make you consider investing.
4. Binance Smart Chain
BSC is a very good investment option, it is a fast and secure decentralized digital asset exchange. With so many programmes coming up on it.

Conclusion
Investing in cryptocurrencies can be a highly profitable business opportunity, but you have to be able to follow the latest market trends and understand how to buy or sell on time.

Please I need help with this networks issue. I had an Ethereum on a BSC network. I didn’t have the knowledge about the different blockchains. I transferred it to an ethereum receiver address on an ethereum network. The receiver didn’t receive it. On further investigation, I realized I couldn’t just transfer like that just because it’s ethereum, the blockchain or network is also important. Now the fund is stuck on BSC blockchain. Please do you know how I can get it reversed since it hasn’t landed in any wallet, just hanging in the blockchain? Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Cryptocurrency Masterclass : A Beginners Guide To The World Of Crypto by AshleyJohnson13: 1:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
I believe that trading is pretty profitable, but I don't like the risk. That's why I prefer mining cryptocurrency, and a decent cloud mining service provider helps me with that. I don't risk losing all my money at once if I make a bad decision, and I still profit, so I'm sure many people will like it.
Re: Cryptocurrency Masterclass : A Beginners Guide To The World Of Crypto by AshleyJohnson13: 8:34am On Nov 20, 2021
A crypto trading course for beginners is what a beginner trader needs. Unfortunately, when I started trading, I didn't have such an opportunity, so I learned everything on my own. Probably, it can even be called a plus, because I quickly began to figure out brokers, platforms and trading rules. By the way, I'm currently working with Bitcoin Motion. This is also the result of my searches.
Re: Cryptocurrency Masterclass : A Beginners Guide To The World Of Crypto by Riptider(f): 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
Do you know you can make mad money from learning to create and sell NFT.
Hit me up for this knowledge.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graduates Making 200k Within Weeks Of Starting This Business / Join Our N1billion Processed Packed & Frozen Chicken Business / Digital Portal Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.