Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,438 members, 7,850,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

Do You Live In Ibadan? Then You Can Earn At Least 5k Per Day! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Live In Ibadan? Then You Can Earn At Least 5k Per Day! (279 Views)

IF YOU'RE IN IBADAN THEN You Should Definitely Checkout This Job Opportunity / 3k to 5k Per Week Side Hustle, Ibadan And Abeokuta Residents Only / Without A Job Yet? This Is How You Can Earn Income Monthly Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Live In Ibadan? Then You Can Earn At Least 5k Per Day! by BRANDit007: 11:37am On Mar 05, 2021
Do you live in Ibadan? Then come for my one-on-one training where I will teach you how to earn at least 5k per day(and withdraw into your bank account). You only need your internet-enabled device and of course, your excellent brain. You will never have to submit a CV again in your life! Message me on WhatsApp 0 8 1 3 1 6 1 7 9 0 3. PS: It is not free please. It is a one-on-one physical training, not virtual.

(1) (Reply)

JOB OFFER: If You've Got Experience In Uploading Videos To Youtube / Vacancy For Marketers In A Technology Firm In Lagos And Abuja / Vacancy For The Of Asst HR Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.