Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Please I Need Urgent Help On How To Track Him ( POS Fraud ) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please I Need Urgent Help On How To Track Him ( POS Fraud ) (3108 Views)

233k Pos Fraud / Hushpuppi's Birthday Post Helped Track Him Down / Popular Bayelsa Model Slay Diva Arrested For Pos Fraud Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Urgent Help On How To Track Him ( POS Fraud ) by Greenleaf247: 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2021
My girlfriend work in a POS company, yesterday someone came to withdraw 490k, he said he'd transfer the money and my girl will pay him in cash but she only had 120k with her, so she decided to go and withdraw the remaining balance from the bank.

When she got to the bank, she found out that her account is empty, so she called the man, and the man said since he was debited she will definitely get an alert, that she should exercise Patience, After about an hour, the man called and told her that the transaction has been reversed, that she should forward her account details, that he's in a meeting and when he's done with the meeting he will resend the money.

Since then, all efforts to reach him via calls has been futile because his line is switched off, she kept calling until it rang, but he didn't pick his calls, this has been going on and it has become obvious he won't pay back.

I want to find out if there's a way to track his number or retrieve the money, we called Airtel cc and they said nothing can be done about it, and there's no police station within that vicinity, I'd be grateful for any form of assistance that'd help to apprehend the culprit
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On How To Track Him ( POS Fraud ) by RRodwave(m): 5:06pm On Mar 05, 2021
Hmm
Since na transfer she should have details of the man
Like His account name and Bank name

Make she report to bank asap
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On How To Track Him ( POS Fraud ) by Greenleaf247: 5:41pm On Mar 05, 2021
RRodwave:
Hmm
Since na transfer she should have details of the man
Like His account name and Bank name

Make she report to bank asap

She don't have any of the man details aside from the phone number, the man claim he transfer to him which was later reverse and she handover cash to him
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On How To Track Him ( POS Fraud ) by RRodwave(m): 7:00pm On Mar 05, 2021
Greenleaf247:

She don't have any of the man details aside from the phone number, the man claim he transfer to him which was later reverse and she handover cash to him

Na she mess up

6 Likes

Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On How To Track Him ( POS Fraud ) by puyol005(m): 5:25am On Mar 06, 2021
Let her print out her account statement I believe the man's details will be on it. Truecaller can also
Display his real name that way you can address him directly with a threat text.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On How To Track Him ( POS Fraud ) by adebwalex(m): 9:40pm On Mar 06, 2021
Why will some one you don't know says he transfer to you without her seeing alert and for her to be smart enough, she went to her bank without money reflecting on her account wish you said her account was empty. How come was she able to withdraw from her to pay up the balance? What a nonsense... The guy as Scam the lady, he don't do any transfer to her. probably the guy use Juju on your girl. It will be hard for the bank to trace as long the guy did not use is card on the pos machine..

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On How To Track Him ( POS Fraud ) by Thomthom(m): 10:29pm On Mar 06, 2021
like play like play another POS girl was duped of 32k today the wicked boy used fake alert on the poor girl... I just pity the girl because the girl was pregnant and had to take up the Pos job to feed... That girl cried and cried.. we pet the girl tire.. People wicked abeg
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On How To Track Him ( POS Fraud ) by Greenleaf247: 7:12pm On Mar 07, 2021
Thomthom:
like play like play another POS girl was duped of 32k today the wicked boy used fake alert on the poor girl... I just pity the girl because the girl was pregnant and had to take up the Pos job to feed... That girl cried and cried.. we pet the girl tire.. People wicked abeg

My girl boss have lock her up since that day, he said he will not allow her to leave the station until she provide the money. I don't understand why some people are so heartless

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On How To Track Him ( POS Fraud ) by officiakayc: 8:07pm On Mar 07, 2021
last week sunday sum guy came to my pos shop to withdraw 8k using atm card their atm did not work, so the did transfer which was successful on their end which i paid them the 8k
fast forward their money did not reflect in my account.
but fortunately i informed the bikeman because i knew him for more information and story about what happened.
or
YOU NEED KOLOMONI MPOS ACCROSS THE COUNTRY
PRICE #15,000
CONTACT ME ON 09033619870
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On How To Track Him ( POS Fraud ) by VanessaKokomama(f): 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2021
puyol005:
Let her print out her account statement I believe the man's details will be on it. Truecaller can also
Display his real name that way you can address him directly with a threat text.
True caller don't displayed real name it a Flop ?
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On How To Track Him ( POS Fraud ) by VanessaKokomama(f): 9:35pm On Mar 07, 2021
officiakayc:
last week sunday sum guy came to my pos shop to withdraw 8k using atm card their atm did not work, so the did transfer which was successful on their end which i paid them the 8k
but fortunately i informed the bikeman because i knew him for more information and story about what happened.
or
PRICE #15,000
Kolomoni na JuJu person

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On How To Track Him ( POS Fraud ) by Toma2: 12:19am On Mar 08, 2021
officiakayc:
or
PRICE #15,000
U dey jonz..
Yahoo yahoo format

(1) (Reply)

R Kelly Escape Prison Via Security Footage Of Beneath Ground / Well Being Services - Best Guide 2022 / Blackaxe Cultist Cut His Hand Because He Did Their Handshake VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.