Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,761 members, 7,837,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Request Any Products From Envato Elements Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Request Any Products From Envato Elements Here (367 Views)

Discover Ways To SELL Any Products Or Services Online Faster / Make $100+ A Day Without Selling Any Products! / Start a business without selling,Convincing or marketing any products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Request Any Products From Envato Elements Here by deluckiest(m): 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2021
Recently I asked my WhatsApp group members to request any digital product or files that would help them improve in their dotcom and marketing hustle. Envato elements got the highest votes, followed by premium stock images from Gettyimages, Istocks, Adobe stocks etc.

Having fulfilled most of the requests, I decided to extend same generosity to this community.

Each person is entitled to two(2) files. This means you can request up to two different files for free. The files come intact and directly from the original source.

However, be aware that it is going to be a 'first-come-first-serve' basis. I will attend to those people that contact me first and I will stop taking requests after I've made fulfilments to my satisfaction. So, I suggest you take this chance while it is still available.

How to request
First comment to make your request and leave your email here. Then visit Envato elements page, search for your desirable product/file, when it opens, copy the entire product URL in the web browser and send it to the email address on my signature.
Example: https://elements.envato.com/daffa-digital-marketing-googleslide-template-4J5G78E

I will do my best to get your files within 24 hours. Just be patient. The next free giveaway will themeforests and Codecanyon products. Mark your calendar against next week Friday and Saturday.

NOTE: You can also request any premium stock images too. This giveaway will run for two days starting from today and if peradventure I'm unable to reply your messages, hold the Nairaland antispam bot responsible. Regardless, you can still reach me via my email. Check my signature

Re: Request Any Products From Envato Elements Here by deluckiest(m): 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2021
The reason I asked that you drop your email here is for me to identify the person that's making the request. However, I notice some of you are sending me emails with your requests without making such request known here first as instructed.

Sorry, I don't do things that way.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Buy Covid-19 Rapid Swab Test Kit For Only 5,000 Naira / Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program 2021: Share Your Experience / Top 5 Online Business Idea To Start In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.