Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

What's The Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Ever Did In Your House? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Ever Did In Your House? (407 Views)

What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? / A Snake Attacks An Oklahoma Visitor, Doorbell Camera Captures The Moment / If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Ever Did In Your House? by wellmax(m): 6:42pm On Mar 05, 2021
What's the most annoying thing a visitor ever did in your house?

Re: What's The Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Ever Did In Your House? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 05, 2021
I don't entertain visitors. Why come to my house when we can hangout somewhere? I no dey like see finish
Re: What's The Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Ever Did In Your House? by InfernoNig: 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2021
Spat mucus on my rug and left it unattended.
Re: What's The Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Ever Did In Your House? by Xbolmax: 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2021
Shit in my toilet and modafucker forget abi na refused to flush
Damn!
Make I no catch you oo amaka
I will tear your punana island for you next time grin
Re: What's The Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Ever Did In Your House? by Spending123: 7:02pm On Mar 05, 2021
MejiLoyon:
I don't entertain visitors. Why come to my house when we can hangout somewhere? I no dey like see finish

But you do entertain female visitors nah.
Re: What's The Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Ever Did In Your House? by Mide3367: 7:22pm On Mar 05, 2021
Make i book space
This seems like front page material
Re: What's The Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Ever Did In Your House? by JaneYave(f): 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2021
Picking my gowns, perfumes, head ties, slippers
to take away withoutt first asking me to give her. Infact, the perfume was taken codedly.
Re: What's The Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Ever Did In Your House? by bcomputer101: 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2021
That mess even shake my sitting room windows
Re: What's The Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Ever Did In Your House? by wellmax(m): 5:05pm On Mar 06, 2021
Had a female visitor once, not gf oo, I asked her to serve me and herself food. She had meat, I did not. She said there's only one meat left. No big deal. I would later find out that she hid a piece of meat in the cupboard. When confronted, said she wanted to eat it at lunch when I must have gone to work. ���

(1) (Reply)

How Long Will I Remain Poor / Woman Left "Traumatized" After Discovering 'puff-puff' Inside An Eggroll / Is This Canadian Visa Application Site A Legit One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.