Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Can I Use WAEC Gce For Studies In Europe? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Use WAEC Gce For Studies In Europe? (1382 Views)

How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk / Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) / Is it advisable to use Waec for student visa ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Use WAEC Gce For Studies In Europe? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 05, 2021
Hello guys. Please I'd like to know if waec gce is acceptable for one intending to do bachelors degree in Europe. Or is it only the regular waec exam?
Re: Can I Use WAEC Gce For Studies In Europe? by Dikegodspower(m): 7:42pm On Mar 05, 2021
Yes, if only you can follow the process pmb followed to secure his,
I wish u all d best

1 Like

Re: Can I Use WAEC Gce For Studies In Europe? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2021
Dikegodspower:
Yes, if only you can follow the process pmb followed to secure his,
I wish u all d best
I don't quite understand Sir. Please could you explain?
Re: Can I Use WAEC Gce For Studies In Europe? by Dikegodspower(m): 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2021
Morray:
I don't quite understand Sir. Please could you explain?

Just go to any court , give them like 200 or 300. Tell them you need waec result, they will swear an affidavit for u, make sure you go with your recent pix it doesn't matter. Within 7or 8 mins, the affidavit will be out, with their stamp or they can still forget about signing or stamping it, just go and present it anywhere, it will supersede Gce,waec, neco , nabteb and what have you.

Then move down to embassy or apply for any institution of your choice anywhere in the world. One touch you will be shortlist.
That's pmb process, is simple and easy.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Use WAEC Gce For Studies In Europe? by YungLasaint(m): 8:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
I don't quite understand

Dikegodspower:

Just go to any court , give them like 200 or 300. Tell them you need waec result, they will swear an affidavit for u, make sure you go with your recent pix it doesn't matter. Within 7or 8 mins, the affidavit will be out, with their stamp or they can still forget about signing or stamping it, just go and present it anywhere, it will supersede Gce,waec, neco , nabteb and what have you.

Then move down to embassy or apply for any institution of your choice anywhere in the world. One touch you will be shortlist.
Re: Can I Use WAEC Gce For Studies In Europe? by popez: 1:27am On Mar 06, 2021
Dikegodspower:

Guy, you dey mad oo cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can I Use WAEC Gce For Studies In Europe? by Nobody: 1:36am On Mar 06, 2021
YungLasaint:
I don't quite understand

the werey dey ment
Re: Can I Use WAEC Gce For Studies In Europe? by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 07, 2021
220 views yet no tangible reply. Nawa o.

Please @justwise. I know you have experience with respect to travels abroad. Please can you do justice to my query above? Please
Re: Can I Use WAEC Gce For Studies In Europe? by iretiogo1: 11:10am On Mar 07, 2021
Yes is possibles in some countries but I think GCE A level is more acceptable
Re: Can I Use WAEC Gce For Studies In Europe? by YungLasaint(m): 9:02pm On Mar 07, 2021
Morray:
the werey dey ment

Okay
Re: Can I Use WAEC Gce For Studies In Europe? by Doctorphenom: 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2022
Pls what's pmb process to used your waec gce in Abroad pls

(1) (Reply)

Another 9/11 Averted. God Help Us. / Travel To Kenya / Get France Visa In 2 Weeks,payment Will Be Made After Comfirmation Of The Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.