Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

“BIGGEST GIRL” – Bobrisky Brags As He Shows Off Surgery Bill Of N12.7M (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “BIGGEST GIRL” – Bobrisky Brags As He Shows Off Surgery Bill Of N12.7M (photo) (5612 Views)

Bobrisky Declares Himself The Biggest Girl In Nigeria (Pictures & Video) / Bobrisky Shows Off Surgery Results After His Liposuction To Have A Perfect Body / Bobrisky Returns Back To Nigeria, Dances & Shows Off Surgery Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“BIGGEST GIRL” – Bobrisky Brags As He Shows Off Surgery Bill Of N12.7M (photo) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 05, 2021
Celebrity crossdresser, Bobrisky has shown off the cost of his facial feminization surgery, a sum of 12.7 million naira, WonderTV media reports.

This is coming following the crossdresser's announcement of going off social media for a period of three weeks due to the surgery.

According to Bobrisky in a new post on Instagram, the surgery cost a total of $33,400, a rough estimate of 12.7 million in Nigerian currency.

He wrote;

"See total fee of my surgery. Biggest girl Going to one of d best doctor"

https://www.facebook.com/wondertvofficial/posts/229529542239924

lalasticlala

Re: “BIGGEST GIRL” – Bobrisky Brags As He Shows Off Surgery Bill Of N12.7M (photo) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 05, 2021
To be successful nowadays, either you dress and act like a female, become a female or be with a female.

Bob knew this secret earlier.

The FUTURE is FEMALE.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “BIGGEST GIRL” – Bobrisky Brags As He Shows Off Surgery Bill Of N12.7M (photo) by BigBrowser: 7:53pm On Mar 05, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: “BIGGEST GIRL” – Bobrisky Brags As He Shows Off Surgery Bill Of N12.7M (photo) by Liposure: 7:53pm On Mar 05, 2021
It remains for her to get pregnant becos i don't understand what is keeping her. In other news, the future is united.

3 Likes

Re: “BIGGEST GIRL” – Bobrisky Brags As He Shows Off Surgery Bill Of N12.7M (photo) by Righteousness2(m): 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2021
Bobrisky has completely lost it!
This is an act of telling GOD that you didn't do a good job .
This is Vanity at its Peak.
Abominable and unnecessary
This is ungodly and Disgusting!

Bobrisky, the path you are on leads to Destruction.
Make a turn around now you have the Privilege and Come to JESUS..
The Clock is ticking

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: “BIGGEST GIRL” – Bobrisky Brags As He Shows Off Surgery Bill Of N12.7M (photo) by BigBrowser: 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:
To be successful nowadays, either you dress and act like a female, become a female or be with a female.

How about the ones still don't allow their men rest for urgent 2k?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “BIGGEST GIRL” – Bobrisky Brags As He Shows Off Surgery Bill Of N12.7M (photo) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2021
BigBrowser:

How about the ones still don't allow their men rest for urgent 2k?
Show me proof then I will answer your question.
Re: “BIGGEST GIRL” – Bobrisky Brags As He Shows Off Surgery Bill Of N12.7M (photo) by RenaissanceGuy: 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2021
It's just a matter of time. Fame and attention are fleeting.
Re: “BIGGEST GIRL” – Bobrisky Brags As He Shows Off Surgery Bill Of N12.7M (photo) by Bisshop123(f): 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2021
I often laugh at ur ignorance
sapphiere:

The FUTURE is FEMALE.

4 Likes

Re: “BIGGEST GIRL” – Bobrisky Brags As He Shows Off Surgery Bill Of N12.7M (photo) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2021
Bisshop123:
Keep laughing. You will soon cry.

Have you ever wondered why lately comedy skit actors now dress and act like females?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “BIGGEST GIRL” – Bobrisky Brags As He Shows Off Surgery Bill Of N12.7M (photo) by princemillla(m): 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2021
this boy is stylishly calling on efcc to reason HER matter!

True definition of WAHALA
Re: “BIGGEST GIRL” – Bobrisky Brags As He Shows Off Surgery Bill Of N12.7M (photo) by Bisshop123(f): 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2021
U'll be d one crying

sapphiere:
Keep laughing. You will soon cry.

Have you ever wondered why lately comedy skit actors now dress and act like females?

2 Likes

Re: “BIGGEST GIRL” – Bobrisky Brags As He Shows Off Surgery Bill Of N12.7M (photo) by Edehemmanuel: 8:18pm On Mar 05, 2021
Don't mind her sense is a scarce commodity for her. That is y she can be ranting the future is female.
Mtcheeww. Confused soul
Bisshop123:
Re: “BIGGEST GIRL” – Bobrisky Brags As He Shows Off Surgery Bill Of N12.7M (photo) by lilvicky68(m): 8:36pm On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:

The FUTURE is FEMALE.
True Sha.. meeting the right woman can also speed up your success..the problem be say where we go see them..

2 Likes

Re: “BIGGEST GIRL” – Bobrisky Brags As He Shows Off Surgery Bill Of N12.7M (photo) by markidoo(m): 8:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
bob, remember that this surgery is valid for 6months
Re: “BIGGEST GIRL” – Bobrisky Brags As He Shows Off Surgery Bill Of N12.7M (photo) by Tulsaguy: 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2021
OK
Re: “BIGGEST GIRL” – Bobrisky Brags As He Shows Off Surgery Bill Of N12.7M (photo) by 360degreess(m): 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:

The FUTURE is FEMALE.
.. What of those females that are doing surgery to become males?
Continue deceiving yourselves.You will grow old without a family with this mentality.
Pray to God to grant you wisdom.

Re: “BIGGEST GIRL” – Bobrisky Brags As He Shows Off Surgery Bill Of N12.7M (photo) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2021
lilvicky68:

True Sha.. meeting the right woman can also speed up your success..the problem be say where we go see them..
Work on yourself. You only attract your kind.
Re: “BIGGEST GIRL” – Bobrisky Brags As He Shows Off Surgery Bill Of N12.7M (photo) by Omoslim26: 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2021
lilvicky68:

You go fit fast and pray for 40days and 40night?
Re: “BIGGEST GIRL” – Bobrisky Brags As He Shows Off Surgery Bill Of N12.7M (photo) by obonujoker(m): 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2021
Foolishness
Re: “BIGGEST GIRL” – Bobrisky Brags As He Shows Off Surgery Bill Of N12.7M (photo) by BKayy: 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2021
Bilateral hips?
Na engineer do the surgery?
Re: “BIGGEST GIRL” – Bobrisky Brags As He Shows Off Surgery Bill Of N12.7M (photo) by lilvicky68(m): 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2021
Omoslim26:

You go fit fast and pray for 40days and 40night?
6 to 8 abi?
Re: “BIGGEST GIRL” – Bobrisky Brags As He Shows Off Surgery Bill Of N12.7M (photo) by Omoslim26: 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2021
lilvicky68:
6 to 8 abi?
grin
lilvicky68:
6 to 8 abi?

You never ready to get good woman
Dry fasting Dry fasting Dry fasting
if you mistakenly put even 1 groundnut for mouth on the 34th day
you go start from afresh
sebi you dey find good woman dis is your only chance to get 1

Re: “BIGGEST GIRL” – Bobrisky Brags As He Shows Off Surgery Bill Of N12.7M (photo) by lilvicky68(m): 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2021
Omoslim26:

grin

You never ready to get good woman

Dry fasting Dry fasting Dry fasting

if you mistakenly put even 1 groundnut for mouth on the 34th day

you go start from afresh

sebi you dey find good woman dis is your only chance to get 1
Before I go fast 40days finish flesh self no go dey my body again..abi them use gold make the woman?
Re: “BIGGEST GIRL” – Bobrisky Brags As He Shows Off Surgery Bill Of N12.7M (photo) by Omoslim26: 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2021
lilvicky68:

Before I go fast 40days finish flesh self no go dey my body again..abi them use gold make the woman?

���so just forget nah

after our mothers dats if you were born in the early 1980 - 1993

wat we have now are just women to manage so anyone wey you see manage am

even if na d one wey go send you to early grave just manage am like dat

bcus make we tell ourselves the truth women na big trouble but them sweet ooo

chai just imagine watin dey happen to you if you wan release inside woman

e sweet no be small ooo

Re: “BIGGEST GIRL” – Bobrisky Brags As He Shows Off Surgery Bill Of N12.7M (photo) by Lyrics269: 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2021
Bob is busy making his cash while haters spend the time insulting him
Re: “BIGGEST GIRL” – Bobrisky Brags As He Shows Off Surgery Bill Of N12.7M (photo) by heckymaicon(m): 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:

The FUTURE is FEMALE.

Wake up
Re: “BIGGEST GIRL” – Bobrisky Brags As He Shows Off Surgery Bill Of N12.7M (photo) by lilvicky68(m): 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2021
Omoslim26:

���so just forget nah

after our mothers dats if you were born in the early 1980 - 1993

wat we have now are just women to manage so anyone wey you see manage am

even if na d one wey go send you to early grave just manage am like dat

bcus make we tell ourselves the truth women na big trouble but them sweet ooo

chai just imagine watin dey happen to you if you wan release inside woman

e sweet no be small ooo
Lol no spoil me abeg
Re: “BIGGEST GIRL” – Bobrisky Brags As He Shows Off Surgery Bill Of N12.7M (photo) by mrdharkchild(m): 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
I smell obituary soon
Don't quote me.
God is sha merciful.
Re: “BIGGEST GIRL” – Bobrisky Brags As He Shows Off Surgery Bill Of N12.7M (photo) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:

The FUTURE is FEMALE.

Real females are BROKE, WHILE fake females Are Rich.

The Future Is FE-MALES.

1 Like

Re: “BIGGEST GIRL” – Bobrisky Brags As He Shows Off Surgery Bill Of N12.7M (photo) by Draslo(m): 10:21pm On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:

The FUTURE is FEMALE.
This your spamming, at first seemed like a real Amazonian movement. I later realized you're just a wannabe.

Bobrisky has his thing going for shim. What is going on for you? Can you foot a $31k bill currently? Your comment ridicules your entire education. "To be successful nowadays...." Shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: “BIGGEST GIRL” – Bobrisky Brags As He Shows Off Surgery Bill Of N12.7M (photo) by Kelvin3476: 12:29am On Mar 06, 2021
sapphiere:

The FUTURE is FEMALE.
THE FUTURE IS A SLAY QUEEN

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osondi Owendi Singer, Mc Loph Died In Ghastly Accident, wife injured (pics) / Ladies.......see The Sexiest Styles To Rock Your Ankara Prints! / VIDEO: Drake - Energy Official Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.