Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Latest MTN 0.00KB Free Browsing Cheat 2021 - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Latest MTN 0.00KB Free Browsing Cheat 2021 (902 Views)

Latest MTN 0.0k Free Browsing Cheat For HTTP Injector VPN 2018 / MTN 0.0kb Free Browsing Cheat 2018 With New KPN Tunnel, Eproxy, Sparkvnp, HTTP I / MTN 0.00kb Free Browsing How To Stream Mobile Tv Apps And Download Unlimitedly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest MTN 0.00KB Free Browsing Cheat 2021 by edoziechris: 11:09pm On Mar 05, 2021
It's has been long I shared free browsing cheat here on Nairaland, well today I have the latest Working MTN 0.00kb free browsing cheat for you guys, with the aid of the settings I will share here you can browse on your android smartphone free of any charge without any active airtime or data subscription, this is the latest MTN 0.00kb Free browsing cheat for 2021 so enjoy it while it lasts.

How To Get and Enjoy This Latest MTN 0.00kb Free browsing cheat 2021

Follow the instructions Below to join those enjoying this latest MTN 0.00KB Free Browsing cheat

1. First Download This app NapsternetV from playstore or download it from here

2.Then download this latest MTN 0.00kb free browsing configure File Click here to download it.

3. Now Open the NapsternetV app and Click on options and select import..

4.Then search for the file you downloaded earlier and import it..if you are asked for password use then type "androidtechvilla" without quote

5. Then select the file on the NapsternetV app click on the play-like button to connect

As soon as it's connected, click on the stats option to see that it's reading, if it's not reading then off your data and reconnect.

As soon as it's connected properly minimize the app and enjoy free internet on MTN Sim

Credits to Androidtechvilla.com

(1) (Reply)

A Cry 4 Help / Higgs Boson: What You Should Know / Rumours About Android5.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.