Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

EPL: Oscar Opens Up On Return To Chelsea, Ending His Career At Stamford Bridge - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: Oscar Opens Up On Return To Chelsea, Ending His Career At Stamford Bridge (529 Views)

Real Madrid Fans Boo Gareth Bale On Return After Wales Flag Incident / Neymar Scores Stunning Bicycle Kick Goal On Return From Injury (Photos) / Can I Have Still Have A Football Career At 24? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EPL: Oscar Opens Up On Return To Chelsea, Ending His Career At Stamford Bridge by tkgz(m): 11:45pm On Mar 05, 2021
Former Chelsea midfielder, Oscar, has revealed his plans to return to Stamford Bridge to ‘finish’ off his career.

The Brazilian left Chelsea in 2017 to join Chinese side, Shanghai SIPG, in a £60m deal that has seen him earn £400,000-a-week salary for the last four years.

However, the 29-year-old is keen to return to the West London club that helped him win two English Premier League titles, the League Cup and the UEFA Europa League.

“I think about finishing at Chelsea because I had good times before at Chelsea,” Oscar told talkSPORT.
See More: https://www.cuzideas.com/epl-oscar-opens-up-ending-his-career-at-stamford-bridge/

(1) (Reply)

Erling Haaland Father And Agent Begin The Tour To Meet Potential Buyers / Live Stream: Man City Vs Chelsea (champions League Final) / “we Paid For Not Taking Our Chances” – Rohr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.