Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Kwara Can, All Christians, Look At These! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Kwara Can, All Christians, Look At These! (674 Views)

82 Christians Convert To Islam In Modakeke Osun State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara Can, All Christians, Look At These! by afasayuti: 11:59pm On Mar 05, 2021
KWARA CAN, ALL CHRISTIANS, LOOK AT THESE!

(1) If a woman is not wearing Hijab (veil), disgrace her by shaving her hair.
(1 Corinthians 11:5-6)
------------
(2) "Judge for yourselves: is it proper for a woman to pray to God with her head unveiled? " (with Hijab) (1corr. 11:13)
------------
(3) Women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety not with hairstyles
(1 Timothy 2:9)
------------
(4) Rebeka took her Hijab (veil) and cover herself (for Isaac) (Genesis 24:64-65)
------------
(5) Women told to lift up their Hijab (veil) while grinding flour (Isaiah 47:2)
------------
(6) "How beautiful you are, my darling! Oh, how beautiful! Your eyes behind your veil are doves.”
(Song of Songs 4:1)
------------
(7) Bible named people who want sussana to do away with her Hijab (veil) as wicked and potential fornicators
(Daniel 13:31-32)

FULL TEXT:

“But every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head—it is the same as having her head shaved. For if a woman does not cover her head, she might as well have her hair cut off; but if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, then she should cover her head.”

"Judge for yourselves: is it proper for a woman to pray to God with her head unveiled? " (with Hijab) (1corr. 11:13)

“I also want the women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, adorning themselves, not with elaborate hairstyles or gold or pearls or expensive clothes.”

“Rebekah also looked up and saw Isaac. She got down from her camel and asked the servant, ‘Who is that man in the field coming to meet us?’ ‘He is my master,’ the servant answered. So she took her veil and covered herself.”
(Genesis 24:64-65)

“Take millstones and grind flour; take off your veil (Hijab). Lift up your skirts” (Isaiah 47:2)

"How beautiful you are, my darling!
Oh, how beautiful! Your eyes behind your veil are doves.” (Song of Songs 4:1),

“Now Susanna was exceeding delicate, and beautiful to behold. But those wicked men commanded that her face should be uncovered, (for she was covered,) that so at least they might be satisfied with her beauty.” (Daniel 13:31-32):
Re: Kwara Can, All Christians, Look At These! by budaatum: 12:03am On Mar 06, 2021
I think you must have missed the bit about not eating only bread or you will become malnourished.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12881517_notable02350_jpeg57923bc4f70f7c19026702b867510a9f

This is like quoting a single verse in the Quran to ignorantly claim Muslims are suicide bombers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Can, All Christians, Look At These! by Realismailakabir: 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2021
May Allah reward you brother
Re: Kwara Can, All Christians, Look At These! by HisSmileHeal(m): 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2021
They will not see this I know... Wallahu
Re: Kwara Can, All Christians, Look At These! by advocatejare(m): 8:46am On Mar 17, 2021
afasayuti:

But every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head—it is the same as having her head shaved. For if a woman does not cover her head, she might as well have her hair cut off; but if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, then she should cover her head.”

You don't go to school to pray, you go there to read so why should u wear hijab to school ?
And you being a Muslim quoting this part of the Bible means you agree with it, that means you should agree with the preceding verse too:
1Cor.11.4 - Every man who prays or prophesies with his head covered dishonors his head.
Since you Muslims pray with your head covered (wearing cap and male veil) that means according to this Bible verse, you're dishonouring yourself.

"Judge for yourselves: is it proper for a woman to pray to God with her head unveiled? " (with Hijab) (1corr. 11:13)

“I also want the women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, adorning themselves, not with elaborate hairstyles or gold or pearls or expensive clothes.”
So school uniform is not a modest dress until you add hijab to it?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwara Can, All Christians, Look At These! by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:58am On Mar 17, 2021
afasayuti:

(1) If a woman is not wearing Hijab (veil), disgrace her by shaving her hair.
------------
(2) "Judge for yourselves: is it proper for a woman to pray to God with her head unveiled? " (with Hijab) (1corr. 11:13)
------------
(3) Women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety not with hairstyles
------------
(4) Rebeka took her Hijab (veil) and cover herself (for Isaac) (Genesis 24:64-65)
------------
(5) Women told to lift up their Hijab (veil) while grinding flour (Isaiah 47:2)
------------
(6) "How beautiful you are, my darling! Oh, how beautiful! Your eyes behind your veil are doves.”
(Song of Songs 4:1)
------------
(7) Bible named people who want sussana to do away with her Hijab (veil) as wicked and potential fornicators
(Daniel 13:31-32)

FULL TEXT:

“But every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head—it is the same as having her head shaved. For if a woman does not cover her head, she might as well have her hair cut off; but if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, then she should cover her head.”

“Rebekah also looked up and saw Isaac. She got down from her camel and asked the servant, ‘Who is that man in the field coming to meet us?’ ‘He is my master,’ the servant answered. So she took her veil and covered herself.”
(Genesis 24:64-65)

“Take millstones and grind flour; take off your veil (Hijab). Lift up your skirts” (Isaiah 47:2)

"How beautiful you are, my darling!
Oh, how beautiful! Your eyes behind your veil are doves.” (Song of Songs 4:1),

“Now Susanna was exceeding delicate, and beautiful to behold. But those wicked men commanded that her face should be uncovered, (for she was covered,) that so at least they might be satisfied with her beauty.” (Daniel 13:31-32):

What's there you seems not to understand? Or schools in your village are worship center where you must by force wear hijab on top school uniform?

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Can, All Christians, Look At These! by hashtagged(m): 4:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
So do you see any christains practicing such?. No that's cause they are not retarded like Muslims. The fact a book says something dosent mean do it. Keep killing and raping kids your cus would soon full

1 Like

Re: Kwara Can, All Christians, Look At These! by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 16, 2021
ignorance is a deseace,
Muslim don't even know
what's the history behind veil in Islam?
First, veiling or hijab was a reaction to when Muhammad wanted to consummate his wedding to Zainab, the wife of his adopted son whom muhammad claimed Allah had made legal to him. After the wedding fanfare, the guests refused to leave and after endless time of waiting, Muhammad decided to reveal the verse of hijab and used that to send the people away.
" O you who have believed, do not enter the houses of the Prophet except when you are permitted for a meal, without awaiting its readiness. But when you are invited, then enter; and when you have eaten, disperse without seeking to remain for conversation. Indeed, that [behavior] was troubling the Prophet, and he is shy of [dismissing] you. But Allah is not shy of the truth. And when you ask [his wives] for something, ask them from behind a partition . That is purer for your hearts and their hearts. And it is not [conceivable or lawful] for you to harm the Messenger of Allah or to marry his wives after him, ever.Indeed, that would be in the sight of Allah an enormity."
(QS. Al-Ahzaab 33: Verse 53)
That word translated as partition or screen is the word Hijab (ﺣِﺠَﺎﺏٍ ) in Arabic and has nothing to do with your usage of hijab today
Second was when Umar was always trailing the wife of Muhammad to the toilet in order to force the hands of Allah to do their biddings of asking Muslim women to be covered and as expected, Allah did their biddings as suggested by Umar.
"Narrated By 'Umar (bin Al-Khattab)
My Lord agreed with me in three things:
1. I said,"O Allah's Apostle, I wish we took the station of Abraham as our praying place (for some of our prayers). So came the Divine Inspiration: And take you (people) the station of Abraham as a place of prayer (for some of your prayers e.g.two Rakat of Tawaf of Ka'ba)". (2.125)
2. And as regards the (verse of) the veiling of the women, I said, 'O Allah's Apostle! I wish you ordered your wives to cover themselves from the men because good and bad ones talk to them.' So the verse of the veiling of the women was revealed.
3. Once the wives of the Prophet made a united front against the Prophet and I said to them, 'It may be if he (the Prophet) divorced you, (all) that his Lord (Allah) will give him instead of you wives better than you.' So this verse (the same as I had said) was revealed." (66.5).
- Sahih Bukhari 1:8:395

(1) (Reply)

Bible Compared To Quran (very Important To Know) / Why Are You A Muslim / Brothers & Sisters, Seek For A Life Partner Here (be Very Serious Pls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.