Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

What Bad Attitude Of Your Past Do You Hate Remembering? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Bad Attitude Of Your Past Do You Hate Remembering? (634 Views)

Osita Ojukwu: Remembering One of the Most Powerful Black Leaders In China / State One Question You Hate Being Asked. / What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Bad Attitude Of Your Past Do You Hate Remembering? by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 06, 2021
Years back, I found it hard accommodating people for long. Today, I am a better person. My not accommodating people made them unhappy. It's past. I am wonderful.
Re: What Bad Attitude Of Your Past Do You Hate Remembering? by Spending123: 12:56am On Mar 06, 2021
Space Booker.
Re: What Bad Attitude Of Your Past Do You Hate Remembering? by shiro57: 1:25am On Mar 06, 2021
spoked:
Years back, I found it hard accommodating people for long. Today, I am a better person. My not accommodating people made them unhappy. It's past. I am wonderful.
Re: What Bad Attitude Of Your Past Do You Hate Remembering? by Draslo(m): 1:30am On Mar 06, 2021
Supporting Buhari from 2014-15

1 Like

Re: What Bad Attitude Of Your Past Do You Hate Remembering? by chiommy123(f): 7:04am On Mar 06, 2021
Not being social. I like minding my business unbelievably I still do shm
Re: What Bad Attitude Of Your Past Do You Hate Remembering? by Deucalion007: 8:13am On Mar 06, 2021
Beating up my siblings at the slightest provocation.i stopped the day I nearly killed my younger brother.im still a hot tempered, aggressive and violent guy but I don't pick fights anymore and I'm more in control of my temper

1 Like

Re: What Bad Attitude Of Your Past Do You Hate Remembering? by richmond500: 8:18am On Mar 06, 2021
Simping, I use to be a Simp ehn, until my ex sip me and ran away then I knew its very bad to become a SIMPle guy

2 Likes

Re: What Bad Attitude Of Your Past Do You Hate Remembering? by prince2pac(m): 8:23am On Mar 06, 2021
spoked:
this is me, not accommodating, not social, and it hurts the little friends I have.. I always ghost everyone
Re: What Bad Attitude Of Your Past Do You Hate Remembering? by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 06, 2021
spoked:
hope you apologised to them
Re: What Bad Attitude Of Your Past Do You Hate Remembering? by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 06, 2021
beardlessdude:
hope you apologised to them
I did some apologies.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Protests Turn Rowdy As Yoruba Traditionalists Storm Venue / ..... / Clem Ohameze Sickness: Nollywood Star, Urges Nigerians To Pray For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.