Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

NEW JOB ALERT! Legal Jobs And Allied Vacancies In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NEW JOB ALERT! Legal Jobs And Allied Vacancies In Nigeria (2696 Views)

Alert…… Legal Officer At The Nigerian Navy: Recruitment, Guidelines, And App Pro / Question An American Asked About Nigerians Stealing Their Jobs And Reply He Got / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEW JOB ALERT! Legal Jobs And Allied Vacancies In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 06, 2021
I have been thinking about doing this for a while but kept putting it off. Well! Why don't we let's do it anyway, since we are here already?

I will be posting ad-hoc (urgent) and permanent legal jobs on this thread.

We might also be giving legal tips on passing interviews and building capabilities in my field of specialization, which is [b]litigation [/b]and why I think litigation is the mother of legal practice.

Perhaps, we might also talk about how to become a better litigator, if you wish to venture into litigation. Why people run away from litigation and the benefits of being a litigator.

2 Likes

Re: NEW JOB ALERT! Legal Jobs And Allied Vacancies In Nigeria by nickvanilla(m): 11:49am On Mar 06, 2021
Great initiaive.
Re: NEW JOB ALERT! Legal Jobs And Allied Vacancies In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 18, 2021
A client is sourcing for a lawyer for an Executive Assistant role to the MD. Prospective candidates should have experience working in the same capacity and much more perfect would be having worked in the tech industry.
Preferably female. And the location is Ibadan.
Remuneration is dependent on experience and ranges from 250-400k

Kindly send your application to: olufemitoye@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: NEW JOB ALERT! Legal Jobs And Allied Vacancies In Nigeria by AyAkpan: 10:47am On Mar 18, 2021
litigator:
A client is sourcing for a lawyer for an Executive Assistant role to the MD. Prospective candidates should have experience working in the same capacity and much more perfect would be having worked in the tech industry.
Preferably female. And the location is Ibadan.
Remuneration is dependent on experience and ranges from 250-400k

Kindly send your application to: olufemitoye@gmail.com

I meet the above requirements though in an Energy sector, but am not based in Ibadan, though if am offered the job. There's room for relocation. Can I apply?

1 Like

Re: NEW JOB ALERT! Legal Jobs And Allied Vacancies In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:29am On Mar 19, 2021
AyAkpan:

I meet the above requirements though in the Energy sector, but am not based in Ibadan, though if am offered the job. There's room for relocation. Can I apply?

Sure! But ensure you state this fact in your cover letter and go get your job. grin
You have absolutely nothing to lose. The worse that can happen is you not getting the job.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: NEW JOB ALERT! Legal Jobs And Allied Vacancies In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:51am On Mar 19, 2021
NEW JOB ALERT!

A law firm located on the Island is sourcing for a lawyer with 6 years of post-call core litigation experience.
Prospective candidates should have experience working with little or no supervision from the commencement of action till termination at the Supreme Court.
Sound knowledge of procedural law is an edge.
If this is your job, kindly send your application to : ezenneka288@gmail.com

Qualified candidates will be contacted immediately for an interview
Re: NEW JOB ALERT! Legal Jobs And Allied Vacancies In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 25, 2021
NEW JOB ALERT!

A well established Commercial Law Firm situate in Lagos Island, Lagos State requires the services of a tested legal Legal Practitioner (Litigator) with a minimum of 8-10 years post call legal battle experience. Adept computer skills is an edge.

Interested applicant should send their C.V to : claudemide@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: NEW JOB ALERT! Legal Jobs And Allied Vacancies In Nigeria by Jonathanumeh(m): 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2021
Please, am in need of job preferrably,teller,admin officer,sales executive and customer service rep within ph,enugu,abia,yenagoa,imo,. Tnx

1 Like

Re: NEW JOB ALERT! Legal Jobs And Allied Vacancies In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 30, 2021
Jonathanumeh:
Please, require a job preferably, a teller,admin officer, sales executive and customer service rep within ph, Enugu,Abia,yenag oa,IMO, Tnx

Well! We mainly concern ourselves with jobs in the legal industry. However, we will be on the lookout for you as per your request. Welcome onboard.

1 Like

Re: NEW JOB ALERT! Legal Jobs And Allied Vacancies In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 30, 2021
NEW JOB ALERT!

Do you know any relatively young, ICT compliant and smart lawyer ( with solid experience handling Debt Recovery and Insolvency cases) in Aba, Owerri, Jos or Abakaliki?

A track record of handling cases for multinationals ( especially in the FMCG sector) will be an added advantage.

Interest applicants should send a copy of their application to; olufemitoye@gmail.com

Salary is highly competitive.

1 Like

Re: NEW JOB ALERT! Legal Jobs And Allied Vacancies In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2021
VACANCY: Nigerian Breweries Plc Graduate is recruiting for people who studied any of:

• Microbiology
• Biochemistry
• Chemical Engineering
• Industrial Chemistry
• Chemistry/Pure & Applied Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry
• Food Science & Technology.
• Biological Sciences
• Biotechnology
• Mechanical Engineering
• Production Engineering
• Electrical / Electronics Engineering
• Mechatronics Engineering
• Industrial Engineering
• Instrumentation Engineering
• Agricultural Engineering
• Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
• Statistics
• Economics
• Actuarial science
• Banking and Finance
• Finance Management
• Economics and Finance
• Accounting and Finance
• Business Analysis and Finance
• Maths, Accounting and Finance
• Accounting and Management
• Finance and Investment Banking

Deadline: April 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: NEW JOB ALERT! Legal Jobs And Allied Vacancies In Nigeria by tormeewer: 12:42pm On Apr 10, 2021
litigator:
VACANCY: Nigerian Breweries Plc Graduate is recruiting for people who studied any of:

• Microbiology
• Biochemistry
• Chemical Engineering
• Industrial Chemistry
• Chemistry/Pure & Applied Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry
• Food Science & Technology.
• Biological Sciences
• Biotechnology
• Mechanical Engineering
• Production Engineering
• Electrical / Electronics Engineering
• Mechatronics Engineering
• Industrial Engineering
• Instrumentation Engineering
• Agricultural Engineering
• Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
• Statistics
• Economics
• Actuarial science
• Banking and Finance
• Finance Management
• Economics and Finance
• Accounting and Finance
• Business Analysis and Finance
• Maths, Accounting and Finance
• Accounting and Management
• Finance and Investment Banking

Deadline: April 18, 2021
Where is the link or website to apply?

1 Like

Re: NEW JOB ALERT! Legal Jobs And Allied Vacancies In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
tormeewer:
Where is the link or website to apply?

Just google it. adding the link has been problematic kinda.

1 Like

Re: NEW JOB ALERT! Legal Jobs And Allied Vacancies In Nigeria by AyAkpan: 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2021
litigator:
NEW JOB ALERT!

Do you know any relatively young, ICT compliant and smart lawyer ( with solid experience handling Debt Recovery and Insolvency cases) in Aba, Owerri, Jos or Abakaliki?

A track record of handling cases for multinationals ( especially in the FMCG sector) will be an added advantage.

Interest applicants should send a copy of their application to; olufemitoye@gmail.com

Salary is highly competitive.
Is this still available. Am interested especially in the Aba jurisdiction
Re: NEW JOB ALERT! Legal Jobs And Allied Vacancies In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 13, 2021
A male legal practitioner withbover two years post litigation experience is needed for the post of a judicial assistant. Feeding n Accommodation guaranteed.

Only very serious applicants are invited.

Please send tour resume n cover letter to maverick@maverickfortelegal.com

1 Like

Re: NEW JOB ALERT! Legal Jobs And Allied Vacancies In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 13, 2021
AyAkpan:
Is this still available. Am interested especially in the Aba jurisdiction

I don't know. But there is no harm in trying, is there?

1 Like

Re: NEW JOB ALERT! Legal Jobs And Allied Vacancies In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 25, 2021
Our client, a reputable law firm in Lagos requires a suitable candidate to fill the position of Senior Associate. This ideal candidate must have an entrepreneurial mindset and be eager to make a difference as well as add value to the organization.

Requirements- *Equivalent law qualifications
* 7-10 years (minimimum) legal professional experience
* Legal research experience
* I. T/Digital savvy
* Ability to understand and interpret legal documents
* Strong organizational skills and meticulous
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Male
* Intrapreneur with Business development skills

Interested and qualified candidates to send resumes to recruitment@redwood-consulting.com on or before May 29th, 2021 with subject as LAW S. ASSOCIATE
Re: NEW JOB ALERT! Legal Jobs And Allied Vacancies In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 25, 2021
A commercial law practice in Lekki Phase 1 is seeking to recruit an experienced lawyer of not less than 8 years post call experience; experience in litigation, display of leadership capacity and team spirit is an added advantage. CVs should be sent to info@convergencelp.com

1 Like

Re: NEW JOB ALERT! Legal Jobs And Allied Vacancies In Nigeria by diamondkween: 12:27pm On May 27, 2021
I am a lawyer of 4 years post call with specialization in litigation and property practice. I am in need of a law firm to practice.
Email: otobongntewo@gmail.com
Re: NEW JOB ALERT! Legal Jobs And Allied Vacancies In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:39am On Jun 22, 2021
Hello All

I'm looking for a Senior Lawyer (2015 upwards) with extensive Company Secretarial experience to work for a high profile Law Firm in Lekki Phase One.

Qualified applicants could please reach me via WhatsApp on 07037871754
Re: NEW JOB ALERT! Legal Jobs And Allied Vacancies In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 30, 2021
Vacancy!
Our Client, a leading Law Firm in Lagos, wants for immediate employment a Lawyer with practicing experience in Company Secretarial Duties

Qualifications
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Tech Savvy
- Knowledge in CAC matters, Intellectual Property issues, Trade Mark, etc.
- Minutes Writing Skills
At least 3years core practical work experience.

Female and Yoruba will be advantage.

Only qualified candidates should send CV to siliadconsulting@gmail.com on or before 11 July,2021.
Re: NEW JOB ALERT! Legal Jobs And Allied Vacancies In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 07, 2021
NEW HIRE
JOB ROLE: LAWYER (litigator)
INDUSTRY: ICT
Responsibilities
• Conduct investigation, legal research and initial case assessments
• Draft pleadings, motions and appellate documents and file them with the court
• Perform administrative duties (calendar hearings and deadlines, organise case files, manage logistics etc)
• Maintain pleadings and discovery indexes
• Organize exhibits, documents, evidence, briefs and appendices
• Aid attorneys with interrogatories and other discovery requests
• Gather relevant information from a variety of sources
• Liaise between trial teams and internal/external third parties
• Provide assistance with case settlements
Requirements
• 5-7 years’ experience as a litigator
• Minimum of BSc degree in law
• Applicable knowledge of motions, discovery, evidence, litigation documentation, court rules and procedures, practices etc
• Highly organised with ability to juggle multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Strong writing and communication skills along with attention to detail
• Extensive computer and database expertise

Interested and qualified, forward your CV to bakano@doheneyservices.com with the job role as subject
Re: NEW JOB ALERT! Legal Jobs And Allied Vacancies In Nigeria by killamity: 10:59am On Jul 09, 2021
Good day! I am looking for a job in the legal industry. I was called to the bar last year. I am keenly interested in dispute resolution, Fintech law, corporate and commercial law and practice, Data protection & Privacy and regulatory compliance. I am also digital savvy. I am currently located in Lagos. I am looking to join a firm so as to learn and develop my legal skills. Please if you have anything available, kindly let me know so I can do well to apply for the position. Thank you.
Re: NEW JOB ALERT! Legal Jobs And Allied Vacancies In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 14, 2021
killamity:
Good day! I am looking for a job in the legal industry. I was called to the bar last year. I am keenly interested in dispute resolution, Fintech law, corporate and commercial law and practice, Data protection & Privacy and regulatory compliance. I am also digital savvy. I am currently located in Lagos. I am looking to join a firm so as to learn and develop my legal skills. Please if you have anything available, kindly let me know so I can do well to apply for the position. Thank you.

Noted.
Re: NEW JOB ALERT! Legal Jobs And Allied Vacancies In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
VACANCY IN A LAW FIRM

An innovative millennial Law Firm being and situate in Surulere, Lagos (and will soon relocate to Ikoyi, Lagos) paying attractive and mouthwatering salaries is about to recruit a counsel of 1-5 year post-call.

All interested counsel should immediately reach the Law Firm through this telephone number: 08180141504

Good luck
Re: NEW JOB ALERT! Legal Jobs And Allied Vacancies In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 01, 2021
A top-notch real estate company in Lekki seeks to employ a female lawyer with a minimum of 2 years post-call for the role of a legal officer and company secretary(Head Admin).

Must have a bias for property and corporate law.

Remuneration: 100-150k

Kindly send a PM and send your C.V + Cover letter to: askthelegaldoctoronline@outlook.com
Re: NEW JOB ALERT! Legal Jobs And Allied Vacancies In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
Good day colleagues... Please I need a young lawyer urgently for employment in a real estate company in Ketu Ikosi. The candidate should have one or two years experience and should reside in Ketu or its environ. Please send CV to heraldsolicitors7@gmail.com
Re: NEW JOB ALERT! Legal Jobs And Allied Vacancies In Nigeria by oscar4lyf(m): 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2021
Pls make una post opportunity in Owerri
Re: NEW JOB ALERT! Legal Jobs And Allied Vacancies In Nigeria by LivityTree: 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2021
Good Evening bro.

Thanks for your good work.

litigator:
VACANCY IN A LAW FIRM

An innovative millennial Law Firm being and situate in Surulere, Lagos (and will soon relocate to Ikoyi, Lagos) paying attractive and mouthwatering salaries is about to recruit a counsel of 1-5 year post-call.

All interested counsel should immediately reach the Law Firm through this telephone number: 08180141504

Good luck
Re: NEW JOB ALERT! Legal Jobs And Allied Vacancies In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:19am On Oct 07, 2021
A top-notch law firm on the Island seeks to employ a female legal assistant with a minimum of OND/HND.

Role- *Legal Assistant and Relationship Manager*****but will not be limited.

Job Requirements:
• Strong networking skills
• Proactive and positive approach to work
• Good eye for details and good use of English language.
• Goal-oriented and good people management skills.
• Good writing skills
• Ability to communicate professionally and effectively both verbally and in writing

Academic Requirements:
OND, BSC , HND from any reputable Institution. (Preferably in Social Sciences or English/literature)

•Minimum 3-5 years of significant and relevant experience in any industry or field.
*Experience with a Consulting firm will be a plus

•Must be between 23-38 years of age.

•Must be smart and presentable

Desired skills:
• Top negotiation and networking skills
• Knowledge of sales and marketing
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Good use of English Language and writing skills.

Basic Salary: Negotiable.
*Commission and allowances

Interested and Qualified Candidates should send CV and photo to askthelegaldoctoronline@outlook.com with Legal Assistant as the subject of the mail.
Application closes 20th October 2021.
Re: NEW JOB ALERT! Legal Jobs And Allied Vacancies In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:28am On Oct 07, 2021
VACANCY IN A LAW FIRM

An innovative millennial Law Firm in Lagos Island seeks to recruit a counsel of 1-5 years post-call with a forte for litigation and investigation.

All interested counsel should immediately send your cover letter and C.V to askthelegaldoctoronline@outlook.com

Good luck
Re: NEW JOB ALERT! Legal Jobs And Allied Vacancies In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:30am On Oct 07, 2021
For Immediate Employment!!

Is there a young lawyer around Akute, Berger, Agege who can take up one small job?

Not more than 2 years post call

Send C.V to askthelegaldoctoronline@outlook.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Looking For A Job Or Know Someone In Need Of A Job? / Urgent Vacancy - Customer Service Officer - Abuja / ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.