Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

River Kaduna In 2021 (Pictures, Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / River Kaduna In 2021 (Pictures, Video) (20759 Views)

Abuja Airport Shut Down As Aircraft Overshoots Runway (Pictures/Video) / Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt Completed: Pictures & Video / Arinta Waterfalls In Ekiti And Its Mysteries (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

River Kaduna In 2021 (Pictures, Video) by Kcitytv: 8:22am On Mar 06, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxBcP7ioWeM

According to history River Kaduna got its name from the word kada which means Crocodile. Crocodiles lived in the river and the surrounding area. It notable as a source of fishing and transport for the local community around. According to story bridge is more 109 year, The bridge has developed to look like this in 2021

I used a canoe to tour the River

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85YyVH6t9hE

1 Like

Re: River Kaduna In 2021 (Pictures, Video) by ContentedK: 8:30am On Mar 06, 2021
Lazy garbage journalism, and how did you come up with the statistics that it’s 109 years.. you can’t ascertain the age of a river because it’s nature. Well that’s what you get from someone who went to an almajiri quota system zoo university where you graduate more stupid than you were before you got admitted in.. nonsense

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: River Kaduna In 2021 (Pictures, Video) by Lyrics269: 8:37am On Mar 06, 2021
Nigerian journalist will not kill me
109 years river
Who swear for una

18 Likes

Re: River Kaduna In 2021 (Pictures, Video) by AlexBells(m): 8:41am On Mar 06, 2021
Nigerians are mad when we want to give our own date, it is about the most recent to our memories, what happened to 109 billion years

9 Likes

Re: River Kaduna In 2021 (Pictures, Video) by Kcitytv: 8:57am On Mar 06, 2021
ContentedK:
Lazy garbage journalism, and how did you come up with the statistics that it’s 109 years.. you can’t ascertain the age of a river because it’s nature. Well that’s what you get from someone who went to an almajiri quota system zoo university where you graduate more stupid than you were before you got admitted in.. nonsense
Mistake it the bridge not the River

3 Likes

Re: River Kaduna In 2021 (Pictures, Video) by doggedfighter(f): 9:01am On Mar 06, 2021
You mean this River just appeared one hundred and nine years ago?

1 Like

Re: River Kaduna In 2021 (Pictures, Video) by Kcitytv: 9:09am On Mar 06, 2021
doggedfighter:
You mean this River just appeared one hundred and nine years ago?
oh I know where the mistake is , It the bridge that is 109

3 Likes

Re: River Kaduna In 2021 (Pictures, Video) by doggedfighter(f): 9:12am On Mar 06, 2021
Kcitytv:
oh I know where the mistake is , It the bridge that is 109

I was wondering where it's been all along grin

1 Like

Re: River Kaduna In 2021 (Pictures, Video) by Kcitytv: 9:15am On Mar 06, 2021
doggedfighter:

I was wondering where it's been all along grin
Yap even me I was looking at the comments and wondering ,the river has been there for long now . for some one to tag a date for it , it requires serious research

2 Likes

Re: River Kaduna In 2021 (Pictures, Video) by ContentedK: 9:19am On Mar 06, 2021
Kcitytv:
did you make any research before commenting prof
I knew the lazy almajiri journalist would want to defend his stupidity.. you think journalism is all about phrasing one topic, take your video camera and go about talking rubbish all in the name of gaining views for your channel. Nothing informative about the poorly documented video. You can’t ascertain the age of a river because it’s nature , common sense should tell you that.. how old is your village if I may ask you, I’m sure you can’t answer that... go back and study.. shiithole had really messed a lot of our youths up...

3 Likes

Re: River Kaduna In 2021 (Pictures, Video) by Kcitytv: 9:40am On Mar 06, 2021
ContentedK:
I knew the lazy almajiri journalist would want to defend his stupidity.. you think journalism is all about phrasing one topic, take your video camera and go about talking rubbish all in the name of gaining views for your channel. Nothing informative about the poorly documented video. You can’t ascertain the age of a river because it’s nature , common sense should tell you that.. how old is your village if I may ask you, I’m sure you can’t answer that... go back and study.. shiithole had really messed a lot of our youths up...

Nigeria has metamorphosed from happiest people in the world to angriest people on earth courtesy of bad leadership,you not care to know if a simple error while typing. Hahahaha, Thank you for you contribution though

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: River Kaduna In 2021 (Pictures, Video) by ContentedK: 9:52am On Mar 06, 2021
Kcitytv:

Nigeria has metamorphosed from happiest people in the world to angriest people on earth courtesy of bad leadership,you not care to know if a simple error while typing. Hahahaha, Thank you for you contribution though
you are blessed, don’t you see that I bashed some senses into you now, I see you doing very well in your blog as long as you welcome critics. Don’t give up on your passion for blogging, just do more research and keep on the work a lot of us can’t do. Thanks for letting me know what kaduna bridge and river looks like. Stay safe

16 Likes

Re: River Kaduna In 2021 (Pictures, Video) by Kcitytv: 10:04am On Mar 06, 2021
ContentedK:
you are blessed, don’t you see that I bashed some senses into you now, I see you doing very well in your blog as long as you welcome critics. Don’t give up on your passion for blogging, just do more research and keep on the work a lot of us can’t do. Thanks for letting me know what kaduna bridge and river looks like. Stay safe
Thank you very much

7 Likes

Re: River Kaduna In 2021 (Pictures, Video) by ajailer(m): 10:32am On Mar 06, 2021
Ppl bashing the OP are actually the ones with comprehension issues or is it because the story is about a place in the north?

OP, don't apologize to no one, the bashing seems to be due to another reason best known to them.
Re: River Kaduna In 2021 (Pictures, Video) by Kcitytv: 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2021
ajailer:
Ppl bashing the OP are actually the ones with comprehension issues or is it because the story is about a place in the north?

OP, don't apologize to no one, the bashing seems to be due to another reason best known to them.
smiley
Re: River Kaduna In 2021 (Pictures, Video) by Kcitytv: 11:14pm On Mar 06, 2021
lalasticlala
Re: River Kaduna In 2021 (Pictures, Video) by Kcitytv: 7:42am On Mar 07, 2021
More pix

Re: River Kaduna In 2021 (Pictures, Video) by Kcitytv: 8:42am On Mar 08, 2021
The environment looks like an island, the sand cool

2 Likes

Re: River Kaduna In 2021 (Pictures, Video) by delpee(f): 11:06am On Mar 08, 2021
Beautiful
Re: River Kaduna In 2021 (Pictures, Video) by delpee(f): 11:08am On Mar 08, 2021
This reminds me of market days by the Kaduna river side in Shiroro area. Very beautiful scenery. Unfortunately I lost the pictures taken while on a visit to the place.
Re: River Kaduna In 2021 (Pictures, Video) by tutudesz: 11:08am On Mar 08, 2021
Bandits Limited Nigeria, wish to invite the general public to Kaduna state grin

3 Likes

Re: River Kaduna In 2021 (Pictures, Video) by jesus247alive(m): 11:08am On Mar 08, 2021
You no swim....

Imagine someone raising a song

Jesus power super power .....

Jesus power super power....

Mami water power����

Re: River Kaduna In 2021 (Pictures, Video) by theBLOODofJESUS(f): 11:09am On Mar 08, 2021
Lovely
Re: River Kaduna In 2021 (Pictures, Video) by bhella10: 11:09am On Mar 08, 2021
I once took a skinny deep in this River. My dad and I had gone fishing one morning with my aunt who had come from SW for a visit, so I guess to impress her I quickly got in my second skin and down the river I go. I remember seeing White garment people doing their thing on one end of the river.
Re: River Kaduna In 2021 (Pictures, Video) by GreaterFuture(m): 11:09am On Mar 08, 2021
Beautiful! Nigeria is so very blessed

You need Fine Quality maize and Sobeans from KD? Hit me up. Good prices, Excellent Quality.
I can handle very Large Orders, just WhatsApp the Number in my Signature. ✌�
Re: River Kaduna In 2021 (Pictures, Video) by Legalcriminal: 11:11am On Mar 08, 2021
.Dirty looking river next time try Ogun-Osun river

Re: River Kaduna In 2021 (Pictures, Video) by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:12am On Mar 08, 2021
grin
River in the north?
Re: River Kaduna In 2021 (Pictures, Video) by RexTramadol1: 11:13am On Mar 08, 2021
bhella10:
I once took a skinny deep in this River.

Hmm.....

I saw you
Re: River Kaduna In 2021 (Pictures, Video) by AmazingELixir: 11:13am On Mar 08, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Op you no even fear to dey tour Kaduna at this Pissful times

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Having Money Without Travel Options Is Pointless. / Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan / Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.