Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Daddy Freeze That Won't Pay Tithe, Will Now Pay N5m For Committing Adultery. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze That Won't Pay Tithe, Will Now Pay N5m For Committing Adultery. (989 Views)

He That Helps The Needy And Not Paying Tithe Will Soon Become Poor,’ Bishop Oyed / Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing / Bishop Oyedepo: 'If You Don't Pay Tithe, You Are Permanently A Beggar' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze That Won't Pay Tithe, Will Now Pay N5m For Committing Adultery. by DAYOODS(m): 4:15pm On Mar 06, 2021
Same Daddy Freeze that won't pay tithe, will now pay N5m for committing adultery.
Typical example of to ba Sanwo-Olu, wa sha sanwo toll gate.

The Highlight of this Daddy Freeze Adultery gist is the woman’s Husband. Instead of creating a scene or gathering family members to come &settle the issue, he went straight to court & became 5 million naira richer

He’ll now pay tithe from the money to pepper Daddy Freeze. A king

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze That Won't Pay Tithe, Will Now Pay N5m For Committing Adultery. by shamsin6300(m): 4:18pm On Mar 06, 2021
Tithedultery grin
Re: Daddy Freeze That Won't Pay Tithe, Will Now Pay N5m For Committing Adultery. by Anigreat: 4:18pm On Mar 06, 2021
shocked

If you don't pay to God, you'll surely pay to satan

More to hit that fool

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze That Won't Pay Tithe, Will Now Pay N5m For Committing Adultery. by Uprightness100(m): 4:19pm On Mar 06, 2021
Life is a Mystery many do not Understand!

When we as humans have issues with our fellow man, we go to GOD for Help.

When GOD is the one dealing with you, your Helpers will be Crushed!

Freeze should go and Make Peace with GOD and do all He can to redirect the Souls he has led astray!

GOD places so much value on the soul of humanity! That's why JESUS Personally paid the Price for us.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze That Won't Pay Tithe, Will Now Pay N5m For Committing Adultery. by Kobojunkie: 4:23pm On Mar 06, 2021
DAYOODS:
Same Daddy Freeze that won't pay tithe, will now pay N5m for committing adultery.
Typical example of to ba Sanwo-Olu, wa sha sanwo toll gate.

The Highlight of this Daddy Freeze Adultery gist is the woman’s Husband. Instead of creating a scene or gathering family members to come &settle the issue, he went straight to court & became 5 million naira richer

He’ll now pay tithe from the money to pepper Daddy Freeze. A king
So those who pay tithe do not pay any fines, or alimony? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze That Won't Pay Tithe, Will Now Pay N5m For Committing Adultery. by lilvicky68(m): 4:24pm On Mar 06, 2021
Lol..let's see what he will have to say now..

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze That Won't Pay Tithe, Will Now Pay N5m For Committing Adultery. by Kobojunkie: 4:26pm On Mar 06, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

More to hit that fool
So if you eventually go through a divorce, and you are asked to pay child support and maybe alimony, it is because you did not pay tithe to your pastor? undecided

If you pay alimony and child support you are paying it to satan? undecided

I am not holding brief for this man but you people should learn to engage that brain that God designed and gave you all, abeg! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze That Won't Pay Tithe, Will Now Pay N5m For Committing Adultery. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Shhhh. Don't interrupt please. Common sense doesn't reside here. Let's just join them in the celebrations.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze That Won't Pay Tithe, Will Now Pay N5m For Committing Adultery. by OkCornel(m): 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2021
Lol, and what if he appeals against the case and wins, what will you say?

Religious zealots will never cease to amaze me with the way they reason.

I wonder why God will give people brains to think with, but they won’t use it because they’re “serving” Him.

What a pity.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze That Won't Pay Tithe, Will Now Pay N5m For Committing Adultery. by DAYOODS(m): 8:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=99660173]So those who pay tithe do not pay any fines, or alimony?

Don‘t deviate from the matter . A true worshipper of God should not commit adultery. Daddy Freeze ought to be a role model of purity and not immorality.He who wants equity must come with clean hand . May I ask you, Are you an adulterer who doesn’t pay tithe ?
Re: Daddy Freeze That Won't Pay Tithe, Will Now Pay N5m For Committing Adultery. by DAYOODS(m): 8:09pm On Mar 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Don‘t deviate from the matter . A true worshipper of God should not commit adultery. Daddy Freeze ought to be a role model of purity and not immorality.He who wants equity must come with clean hand . May I ask you, Are you an adulterer who doesn’t pay tithe ?
Re: Daddy Freeze That Won't Pay Tithe, Will Now Pay N5m For Committing Adultery. by Jeromejnr(m): 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2021
DAYOODS:

I can see Daddy Freeze's sheeples up there trying to hypocritically call others sheeps. cheesy

Isn't this world amazing. You can be deluded but falsely think you are smart.
Re: Daddy Freeze That Won't Pay Tithe, Will Now Pay N5m For Committing Adultery. by Kobojunkie: 8:23pm On Mar 06, 2021
b
DAYOODS:

Don‘t deviate from the matter . A true worshipper of God should not commit adultery. Daddy Freeze ought to be a role model of purity and not immorality.He who wants equity must come with clean hand. May I ask you, Are you an adulterer who doesn’t pay tithe ?
A true worshipper of God does not commit adultery? Is that what God Himself said or is that the conclusion you have cleverly chosen for your self? Sin is disobedience but to declare that one who worships God does no commit sin at all is a stretch, dont you think? Even God did not say what you did there and He is the on who we sin against. undecided
Not making excuses for this man, but when David committed to Bathsheba, in the OT, did David somehow cease to have God's ear as a result?

Freeze as a role model is another stretch. Jesus Christ commanded His followers to look only to Himself, Jesus Christ, as their only role Model(Master, teacher, Shepherd etc.). God Himself placed a curse on those who put their trust in other men and make flesh and blood their strength as a result. So, why in the world would anyone who believes in God consider any human being a role model? undecided

I don't pay tithe because as God made it clear, His tithing law which is defined as part of the old Covenant belongs to the children of Israel -even the foreigners who live in the land of Israel are not to pay tithe. Since I am not of Israel, why would I safely commit myself to something that will never benefit me, according to God Himself? undecided

I don't know this man's life story except that which I have read online and according to his story, he got a divorce more than 10 years ago.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pulse.ng/entertainment/celebrities/daddy-freeze-says-he-was-going-through-a-horrible-marriage-depression-about-10-years/5r3lydd.amp

So it seems this verdict is not for any recent crime as many of you pretend.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze That Won't Pay Tithe, Will Now Pay N5m For Committing Adultery. by DAYOODS(m): 9:25pm On Mar 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
b A true worshipper of God does not commit adultery? Is that what God Himself said or is that the conclusion you have cleverly chosen for your self? Sin is disobedience but to declare that one who worships God does no commit sin at all is a stretch, dont you think? Even God did not say what you did there and He is the on who we sin against. undecided
Not making excuses for this man, but when David committed to Bathsheba, in the OT, did David somehow cease to have God's ear as a result?

Freeze as a role model is another stretch. Jesus Christ commanded His followers to look only to Himself, Jesus Christ, as their only role Model(Master, teacher, Shepherd etc.). God Himself placed a curse on those who put their trust in other men and make flesh and blood their strength as a result. So, why in the world would anyone who believes in God consider any human being a role model? undecided

I don't pay tithe because as God made it clear, His tithing law which is defined as part of the old Covenant belongs to the children of Israel -even the foreigners who live in the land of Israel are not to pay tithe. Since I am not of Israel, why would I safely commit myself to something that will never benefit me, according to God Himself? undecided

I don't know this man's life story except that which I have read online and according to his story, he got a divorce more than 10 years ago.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pulse.ng/entertainment/celebrities/daddy-freeze-says-he-was-going-through-a-horrible-marriage-depression-about-10-years/5r3lydd.amp

So it seems this verdict is not for any recent crime as many of you pretend.

Thank God you don’t support adultery but you don’t pay tithe. Can you show me in the new testament where Jesus said tithe is a sin Or how tithing is a sin?
Re: Daddy Freeze That Won't Pay Tithe, Will Now Pay N5m For Committing Adultery. by Kobojunkie: 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2021
DAYOODS:

Thank God you don’t support adultery but you don’t pay tithe. Can you show me in the new testament where Jesus said tithe is a sin Or how tithing is a sin?

As I already explained before, Tithing, and offerings, laws are defined in the OT (Numbers, Leviticus, and Deuteronomy) for the Children of Isreal( foreigners who live in the land of Israel are not allowed to pay tithe) and it is defined as a part of the Old Covenant.

In the New Covenant, Jesus Christ, there are no tithing and offering laws(among other laws found in the OT) defined, and since we are also commanded against mixing the Old and New Covenant laws, it is, in fact, detrimental to assume one can have one foot in the Old Covenant and the other foot in the New Covenant. In fact, it is a sin to add or remove from God's covenants, so the Old Covenant is meant to be observed as separate from the New Covenant.

Each covenant comes complete with a set of commandments/laws, blessings, rituals, curses, seal, Name, eligibility criteria, promises and gifts. The Old Covenant is between God and the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, and is the covenant of YHWH, whereas the New Covenant is called Jesus Christ, and is an agreement between God and individual man.

To understand the Old Covenant separate from the New Covenant, I invite you to take time to read through the first 5 books of the Bible(Old Covenant) and then read through the 4 gospels, for only by doing so can I truly understand the difference between what God gave the people of Israel in the Old, and what God gave to each man in the New Covenant.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze That Won't Pay Tithe, Will Now Pay N5m For Committing Adultery. by DAYOODS(m): 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2021
Don’t compare David in bible with Daddy Freeze 。 King David knows he is an adulterer but he never criticized Men of God in the Bible. Freeze needs to focus on his life and on how he will please God not unecessary criticism of others .
Re: Daddy Freeze That Won't Pay Tithe, Will Now Pay N5m For Committing Adultery. by Kobojunkie: 9:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
DAYOODS:
Don’t compare David in bible with Daddy Freeze 。 King David knows he is an adulterer but he never criticized Men of God in the Bible. Freeze needs to focus on his life and on how he will please God not unecessary criticism of others .
So because David did not, according to you, criticize your men of God, his adulterous sins were of less consequence? undecided

Freeze never denied His adultery either, so why in the world do you try to drag God down with your personal grudge against the man? undecided

I openly criticize your men of God as well since I am well aware that all of them(not some) are false teachers and prophets since they do not even realize that the New Covenant, Jesus Christ, is a deal separate and far better than the Old Covenant which they continue to covet. Will you now look for reasons to attack my person, pretending you do so in the name of God? undecided

The Gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven encompasses the very teachings of Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ alone, yet all of your false teachers keeping digging into the Old Covenant, teaching instead doctrines and commandments of men, all of which Jesus Christ warned against. This same Jesus Christ said that those who love Him are those who keep His commandments -He Jesus Christ does not live inside of those who prach falsehood and do not obey His commandments.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze That Won't Pay Tithe, Will Now Pay N5m For Committing Adultery. by DAYOODS(m): 10:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
As I already explained before, Tithing, and offerings, laws are defined in the OT (Numbers, Leviticus, and Deuteronomy) for the Children of Isreal( foreigners who live in the land of Israel are not allowed to pay tithe) and it is defined as a part of the Old Covenant.

In the New Covenant, Jesus Christ, there are no tithing and offering laws(among other laws found in the OT) defined, and since we are also commanded against mixing the Old and New Covenant laws, it is, in fact, detrimental to assume one can have one foot in the Old Covenant and the other foot in the New Covenant. In fact, it is a sin to add or remove from God's covenants, so the Old Covenant is meant to be observed as separate from the New Covenant.

Each covenant comes complete with a set of commandments/laws, blessings, rituals, curses, seal, Name, eligibility criteria, promises and gifts. The Old Covenant is between God and the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, and is the covenant of YHWH, whereas the New Covenant is called Jesus Christ, and is an agreement between God and individual man.

To understand the Old Covenant separate from the New Covenant, I invite you to take time to read through the first 5 books of the Bible(Old Covenant) and then read through the 4 gospels, for only by doing so can I truly understand the difference between what God gave the people of Israel in the Old, and what God gave to each man in the New Covenant.

The convinction that you should have is that tithing is not compulsory. As a matter of fact God loves a cheerful giver. Giving is the most important thing. Give to help others.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze That Won't Pay Tithe, Will Now Pay N5m For Committing Adultery. by OkCornel(m): 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
DAYOODS:

1. Please can you bring scriptural example of gentile Christians that paid tithe?

2. Can you bring scriptural examples where God demanded for money as tithes?

3. Can you bring scriptural examples were tithes were accepted from foreigners (non-Jews) in Jerusalem?

4. Can you bring scriptural examples of people asides Levites who were authorised to receive tithes into the storehouse?

God bless you as we await your answers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze That Won't Pay Tithe, Will Now Pay N5m For Committing Adultery. by OkCornel(m): 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
@DAYOODS, never mind.
Re: Daddy Freeze That Won't Pay Tithe, Will Now Pay N5m For Committing Adultery. by Kobojunkie: 10:08pm On Mar 06, 2021
DAYOODS:

The convinction that you should have is that tithing is not compulsory. As a matter of fact God loves a cheerful giver. Giving is the most important thing. Give to help others.
I am afraid you are still not following along.

Tithing is antichrist since choosing to obey any law of the Old Covenant while you are supposedly bound to the New Covenant is a sin. undecided

This is so since Jesus Christ commands His followers against storying Old wine in New wine cloth and vice verse. Doing so is a sin. undecided

In similar manner, obeying any of the New Covenant laws while you are instead bound to the Old Covenant is also a sin. Remember the Old Covenant law that states that you should not ADD or REMOVE from the commandments of God? undecided

In the new Covenant, you are commanded to instead give to those who have less than you do....not to your churches and GOs all of whom have more than you do in your churches. You are to give directly to the poor so that they can feed and live off that which you give them.
Re: Daddy Freeze That Won't Pay Tithe, Will Now Pay N5m For Committing Adultery. by DAYOODS(m): 10:08pm On Mar 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So because David did not, according to you, criticize your men of God, his adulterous sins were of less consequence? undecided

Freeze never denied His adultery either, so why in the world do you try to drag God down with your personal grudge against the man? undecided

I openly criticize your men of God as well since I am well aware that all of them(not some) are false teachers and prophets since they do not even realize that the New Covenant, Jesus Christ, is a deal separate and far better than the Old Covenant which they continue to covet. Will you now look for reasons to attack my person, pretending you do so in the name of God? undecided

The Gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven encompasses the very teachings of Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ alone, yet all of your false teachers keeping digging into the Old Covenant, teaching instead doctrines and commandments of men, all of which Jesus Christ warned against. This same Jesus Christ said that those who love Him are those who keep His commandments -He Jesus Christ does not live inside of those who prach falsehood and do not obey His commandments.

Who are you to criticize men of God ? Are better than them ?Are you a perfect man. Leave God to Judge them.
Re: Daddy Freeze That Won't Pay Tithe, Will Now Pay N5m For Committing Adultery. by DAYOODS(m): 10:11pm On Mar 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid you are still not following along.

Tithing is antichrist since choosing to obey any law of the Old Covenant while you are supposedly bound to the New Covenant is a sin. Jesus Christ commands His followers against storying Old wine in New wine cloth and vice verse. Doing so is a sin.

a In similar manner, obeying any of the New Covenant laws while you are instead bound to the Old Covenant is also a sin. Remember the Old Covenant law that states that you should not ADD or REMOVE from the commandments of God?

Do you even know the meaning of anti christ ?
Re: Daddy Freeze That Won't Pay Tithe, Will Now Pay N5m For Committing Adultery. by Kobojunkie: 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2021
DAYOODS:
Who are you to criticize men of God ? Are better than them ?Are you a perfect man. Leave God to Judge them.
Telling the truth of God is what all those who are followers of Jesus Christ are called to do... Speak the truth of God no matter what. undecided
Jesus Christ, our one and only Teacher taught us all to speak up against the false teachers and prophets who will pretend to come in His name, only they come to steal, kill and destroy with their lies, in the name of Jesus Christ. undecided

If you carefully read your Bible, you will discover that there's no requirement that you first be perfect before you speak the Truth of God. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze That Won't Pay Tithe, Will Now Pay N5m For Committing Adultery. by Kobojunkie: 10:17pm On Mar 06, 2021
DAYOODS:
Do you even know the meaning of antichrist ?
The meaning is simple - Against Jesus Christ. undecided

Recall that Jesus Christ is the Truth of God. So any lie that is told in the name of God is against the Truth of God, hence AntiChrist. undecided

Those who are followers of Jesus Christ stand up against the lies, no matter whom. That is what Jesus Christ, our one and only teacher taught us to do. undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze That Won't Pay Tithe, Will Now Pay N5m For Committing Adultery. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2021
When he started this thing i told him he's stepping on toes but it's like he has something in his mind against those Pastors secretly in his heart.
If mugus decides to continue paying their Yahoo big boys what makes that your own cup of tea?
For the very first time in my life i'm hearing this and it sounds really strange to me walahi talahi!
When did secular laws began charging people for adultery for goodness sake?
Is adultery now punishable under the human constitution?
Please i'm just curious o, because if Nigerian law is against adultery that means prospective millionaires are everywhere o! undecided
Many people whose wives has been politely ragmatized by religious clerics only need to go straight to court and claim their millions!

Yeye dey smell abeg, two adults agreed to collabo and the next thing is only the male is charged to pay 5 million Naira, abeg what about the female nah? undecided
Nah only the man commit adultery alone? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze That Won't Pay Tithe, Will Now Pay N5m For Committing Adultery. by OkCornel(m): 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
When he started this thing i told him he's stepping on toes but it's like he has something in his mind against those Pastors secretly in his heart.
If mugus decides to continue paying their Yahoo big boys what makes that your own cup of tea?
For the very first time in my life i'm hearing this and it sounds really strange to me walahi talahi!
When did secular laws began charging people for adultery for goodness sake?
Is adultery now punishable under the human constitution?
Please i'm just curious o, because if Nigerian law is against adultery that means prospective millionaires are everywhere o! undecided
Many people whose wives has been politely ragmatized by religious clerics only need to go straight to court and claim their millions!

Yeye dey smell abeg, two adults agreed to collabo and the next thing is only the male is charged to pay 5 million Naira, abeg what about the female nah? undecided
Nah only the man commit adultery alone? cheesy

Thank you jare. These are sensible questions people should ask abeg.
Re: Daddy Freeze That Won't Pay Tithe, Will Now Pay N5m For Committing Adultery. by Solsix(m): 4:02am On Mar 07, 2021
God knows how to humble those who think they know too much. If you don't want to pay tithe while discourage those who are paying??
Re: Daddy Freeze That Won't Pay Tithe, Will Now Pay N5m For Committing Adultery. by DAYOODS(m): 5:37am On Mar 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The meaning is simple - Against Jesus Christ. undecided

Recall that Jesus Christ is the Truth of God. So any lie that is told in the name of God is against the Truth of God, hence AntiChrist. undecided

Those who are followers of Jesus Christ stand up against the lies, no matter whom. That is what Jesus Christ, our one and only teacher taught us to do. undecided

Antichrist is an opponent or thing that works against Christ . Tithing is not 。 Tithing is not a sin as you quite agree 。It is a choice or are you saying tithers will go to hell? As a matter of fact Jesus encourages more than tithe . Jesus advises to give all .

THE FAITHFUL GIVER (MARK 12:41–44)
And he sat down opposite the treasury and watched the people putting money into the offering box. Many rich people put in large sums. And a poor widow came and put in two small copper coins, which make a penny. And he called his disciples to him and said to them, “Truly, I say to you, this poor widow has put in more than all those who are contributing to the offering box. For they all contributed out of their abundance, but she out of her poverty has put in everything she had, all she had to live on.”
Re: Daddy Freeze That Won't Pay Tithe, Will Now Pay N5m For Committing Adultery. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:48am On Mar 07, 2021
Tithing is totally out of it Sir!

When talking about giving Jesus surely encouraged the people to give all everything they have but this is not about money o!

@ Deuteronomy 6:4-6 there you'll find what Jesus quoted and it has to do with our whole heart, soul, strength and mind. If that's what you are saying by now Nigeria should be a Paradise on this planet with the way Churches are springing here and there.

Each Churchgoer will have it at the back of his mind to be faithful loyal and honest when handling public funds {Luke 17:10} serve whole soul as if they're doing it for God since their actions will reflect either positively or negatively on the society at large, in dealing with our fellowman we will do everything as if we are standing before God and give it all it takes to serve as public servants {Matthew 20:25-27} we should be contented with what we agreed to be paid alone as we serve not as if it's for others but to God! Matthew 20:12-14
Please meditate on this and compare to what we are having today, private jets here and there for religious leaders when millions of citizens are in abject poverty {Matthew 23:23-24} if all those claiming Christians in public offices are serving with their whole soul (giving it all with their heart soul strength and mind) how do you think Nigeria will be by now?
But instead religious leaders will implore their Chuches members to recite the national anthem and pledge only for them to make empty vows without paying {Numbers 30:2} then they will go to the Churches to pay tenth of what they stole from the public so that the religious leaders can buy the whole world!
After becoming a true Christian i cry for Nigeria each time a child recite this words "i pledge to... My country to be FAITHFUL LOYAL and HONEST to serve....with all my strength, to defend her unity and uphold her honour and glory SO HELP ME GOD"

It would have been more tenable if the last phrase doesn't come in at all because with that last phrase this has become a curse to the land when people both young and old pledges in the name of God but aren't compelled to live up to such vows! Ecclesiastes 5:4

Thanks, God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

DAYOODS:

Antichrist is an opponent or thing that works against Christ . Tithing is not 。 Tithing is not a sin as you quite agree 。It is a choice or are you saying tithers will go to hell? As a matter of fact Jesus encourages more than tithe . Jesus advises to give all .

THE FAITHFUL GIVER (MARK 12:41–44)
And he sat down opposite the treasury and watched the people putting money into the offering box. Many rich people put in large sums. And a poor widow came and put in two small copper coins, which make a penny. And he called his disciples to him and said to them, “Truly, I say to you, this poor widow has put in more than all those who are contributing to the offering box. For they all contributed out of their abundance, but she out of her poverty has put in everything she had, all she had to live on.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze That Won't Pay Tithe, Will Now Pay N5m For Committing Adultery. by DAYOODS(m): 8:41am On Mar 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Tithing is totally out of it Sir!

When talking about giving Jesus surely encouraged the people to give all everything they have but this is not about money o!

@ Deuteronomy 6:4-6 there you'll find what Jesus quoted and it has to do with our whole heart, soul, strength and mind. If that's what you are saying by now Nigeria should be a Paradise on this planet with the way Churches are springing here and there.

Each Churchgoer will have it at the back of his mind to be faithful loyal and honest when handling public funds {Luke 17:10} serve whole soul as if they're doing it for God since their actions will reflect either positively or negatively on the society at large, in dealing with our fellowman we will do everything as if we are standing before God and give it all it takes to serve as public servants {Matthew 20:25-27} we should be contented with what we agreed to be paid alone as we serve not as if it's for others but to God! Matthew 20:12-14
Please meditate on this and compare to what we are having today, private jets here and there for religious leaders when millions of citizens are in abject poverty {Matthew 23:23-24} if all those claiming Christians in public offices are serving with their whole soul (giving it all with their heart soul strength and mind) how do you think Nigeria will be by now?
But instead religious leaders will implore their Chuches members to recite the national anthem and pledge only for them to make empty vows without paying {Numbers 30:2} then they will go to the Churches to pay tenth of what they stole from the public so that the religious leaders can buy the whole world!
After becoming a true Christian i cry for Nigeria each time a child recite this words "i pledge to... My country to be FAITHFUL LOYAL and HONEST to serve....with all my strength, to defend her unity and uphold her honour and glory SO HELP ME GOD"

It would have been more tenable if the last phrase doesn't come in at all because with that last phrase this has become a curse to the land when people both young and old pledges in the name of God but aren't compelled to live up to such vows! Ecclesiastes 5:4

Thanks, God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

Understand something,I believe in giving all to God. Tithing is just a small fragment 。 Give,I say to you,give to God and humanity . It is a choice. During and after the life time of Jesus. We had the poor and rich. We will continue to have them till the end. I know if Jesus had came to Nigeria in 21st century people will still complain about his style and belief.
Re: Daddy Freeze That Won't Pay Tithe, Will Now Pay N5m For Committing Adultery. by tstx(m): 9:23am On Mar 07, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

More to hit that fool

You are funny.. Not the good kind of funny..., the sorry kind.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russia And Ukraine On Brink Of War 'signals Coming Of Messiah' In 400-year-old P / How To Think / Who Should Be The Next Pope - A Nigerian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.