Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Do You Know This Pure Water Seller? - Photo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Know This Pure Water Seller? - Photo (5611 Views)

Jerry Luck, The Pure Water Seller Paid A Visit To His Former Coursemates At EBSU / A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) / Anthony Obikwelu Invents Machine That Converts Pure Water Nylon To Fuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know This Pure Water Seller? - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 8:20pm On Mar 06, 2021
I saw this picture of a young pure water seller signing on a student shirt on front page of this forum and I was almost moved to tears .

The picture of that young child hustling day and night under rain and sunshine reminds me of how the people we elected to better our lives has turned there backs on us .

I need that child's information please anyone, I want to plant a seed in his life the little way I can .

12 Likes

Re: Do You Know This Pure Water Seller? - Photo by harmargedon: 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2021
start your search from the name written below and the name in the like section.

6 Likes

Re: Do You Know This Pure Water Seller? - Photo by chatinent: 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
I know the poor boy.

There are two friends. One is a welder, an orphan.
We are supporting the orphan.

His friend sells sachet water.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know This Pure Water Seller? - Photo by RRodwave(m): 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2021
The guy above is lying grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know This Pure Water Seller? - Photo by XXXXTENTACION: 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
You may not find the boy.

but look around your area and you will see many like him try and help them. undecided

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Know This Pure Water Seller? - Photo by illicit(m): 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2021
chatinent:
I know the poor boy.

There are two friends. One is a welder, an orphan. We are supporting the orphan.

Yes I am also part of the supporters club cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Pure Water Seller? - Photo by chatinent: 9:41pm On Mar 06, 2021
illicit:

Yes I am also part of the supporters club cheesy

You can't tell when daddy and daddy's friend are in the parlour anymore?

Re: Do You Know This Pure Water Seller? - Photo by illicit(m): 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2021
chatinent:

You can't tell when daddy and daddy's friend are in the parlour anymore?

Who is your Daddy
Re: Do You Know This Pure Water Seller? - Photo by millranking(m): 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2021
I am the pure water guy
Re: Do You Know This Pure Water Seller? - Photo by Mozino007(m): 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:

but look around your area and you will see many like him try and help them.
Na so......abi na today u dey see pure water seller?...come wawa for long bridge u go see plenty of them sir...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know This Pure Water Seller? - Photo by stancod(m): 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:

but look around your area and you will see many like him try and help them.
U're in the spirit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know This Pure Water Seller? - Photo by Ay04z(m): 11:11pm On Mar 06, 2021
Help ur neighbourhood first or in ur Street or the next street There are lot of dem struggling to even have one square meal. D country hard

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Know This Pure Water Seller? - Photo by Iamtony(m): 11:20pm On Mar 06, 2021
angry all of you telling him to help neighbors, how many have you helped? The audacity of nigerians baffles me who are you to tell him who to help and who not too? With his own money? Disgusting hypocrites everywhere

7 Likes

Re: Do You Know This Pure Water Seller? - Photo by oghenekome51(f): 1:26am On Mar 07, 2021
Start ur search with the photo inscription.. Unity art photography on Facebook. The sch is Ignatius Ajuru University of Education port Harcourt, look it up on Facebook.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know This Pure Water Seller? - Photo by kollinz1234(m): 1:31am On Mar 07, 2021
Hope you find him

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know This Pure Water Seller? - Photo by Auxigen(m): 1:38am On Mar 07, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I saw this picture of a young pure water seller signing on a student shirt on front page of this forum and I was almost moved to tears .

The picture of that young child hustling day and night under rain and sunshine reminds me of how the people we elected to better our lives has turned there backs on us .

I need that child's information please anyone, I want to plant a seed in his life the little way I can .

Chaiii! Ntua ke spirit cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know This Pure Water Seller? - Photo by KingAzubuike(f): 5:41am On Mar 07, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:

but look around your area and you will see many like him try and help them. undecided
I wonder o

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know This Pure Water Seller? - Photo by unamamatoto: 6:18am On Mar 07, 2021
God punish all of you telling him who to help or not... Your unsolicited advice are trash and are not needed.... Fooooools and broke things...

Re: Do You Know This Pure Water Seller? - Photo by DaInferno(m): 6:35am On Mar 07, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

good gesture sir, first off, you will have to locate the graduate via social media to reach the pure water seller. then you may even go the extra mile to help out any hawkers out there.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Pure Water Seller? - Photo by Kingluqman(m): 7:29am On Mar 07, 2021
Lovely gesture
Re: Do You Know This Pure Water Seller? - Photo by mcjohny(m): 7:44am On Mar 07, 2021
chatinent:
I know the poor boy.

There are two friends. One is a welder, an orphan. We are supporting the orphan.

which state?
Re: Do You Know This Pure Water Seller? - Photo by chatinent: 7:48am On Mar 07, 2021
mcjohny:

which state?

My area.

That's all I can say.

Start by helping those people around you. You have pure water sellers there too!
Re: Do You Know This Pure Water Seller? - Photo by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:17am On Mar 07, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:

U don finish d matter.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Pure Water Seller? - Photo by Harry00(m): 9:49am On Mar 07, 2021
Plant a seed on my life sir
Re: Do You Know This Pure Water Seller? - Photo by Remijuice: 10:27am On Mar 07, 2021
Iamtony:
angry all of you telling him to help neighbors, how many have you helped? The audacity of nigerians baffles me who are you to tell him who to help and who not too? With his own money? Disgusting hypocrites everywhere

unamamatoto:
God punish all of you telling him who to help or not... Your unsolicited advice are trash and are not needed.... Fooooools and broke things...

Then let him go do the search na..

Why telling/bordering us?
Re: Do You Know This Pure Water Seller? - Photo by leonard002(m): 10:48am On Mar 07, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Please sir, go to Twitter. Majority of people here replying you are not mentally stable
Re: Do You Know This Pure Water Seller? - Photo by unamamatoto: 11:04am On Mar 07, 2021
Remijuice:

Then let him go do the search na..

Why telling/bordering us?
He seeks help on how to find him and not who to help !!!

Re: Do You Know This Pure Water Seller? - Photo by mcjohny(m): 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2021
chatinent:

My area.

That's all I can say.

Start by helping those people around you. You have pure water sellers there too!

how don't you get it.
the Internet is my area and I want to know him. simple as ABC please if you don't have the answer simply move on and not come changing the narrative.
the guy who created the post has his senses with him abi na u kari remote.
this is pure definition of witchcraft

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Pure Water Seller? - Photo by tillaman(m): 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2021
When it’s time for our life to take a good turn may we not experience stumbling blocks like those people telling OP to locate any pure water seller around him, the OP should search for him a beg!!

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know This Pure Water Seller? - Photo by LoveFayfay(f): 4:31pm On Mar 07, 2021
Big thumbs up. I hope you find him.
Re: Do You Know This Pure Water Seller? - Photo by Ejaisky: 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ay04z:
Help ur neighbourhood first or in ur Street or the next street There are lot of dem struggling to even have one square meal. D country hard
Your neighbours will be the first to remind you you are acting as if you have it all. One of mine just told me that last week.
Re: Do You Know This Pure Water Seller? - Photo by Danhoys: 8:07pm On Mar 07, 2021
Charity begins at home..

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Years After, Boy Who Hid In Plane Engine From Edo To Lagos Cries For Help / OAU 2014/2015 Jupeb Programme Aspirant Let's Meet Here. / A Complaint From A Jamb Candidate To Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.