Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Hi!! I'm New Here - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hi!! I'm New Here (625 Views)

Hi Friends I'm New Here / Hi! I'm Chima, Wanna Get To Know Each Other? / Hello House. I'm New Here And I've Being Enjoying Every Bit Of Nairaland Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi!! I'm New Here by Nonyeadamu: 11:53pm On Mar 06, 2021
Hi guys I'm new here. My bf introduced me to this forum.
hmmm he told me to be careful.

I love my Fulani man with all my heart ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Re: Hi!! I'm New Here by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 06, 2021
have you given yo man some pvssy today?
Re: Hi!! I'm New Here by Nonyeadamu: 11:55pm On Mar 06, 2021
FivioEvil:
have you given yo man some pvssy today?

it's against the Holy Bible to do so now till we're married.

1 Like

Re: Hi!! I'm New Here by etrange: 12:06am On Mar 07, 2021
Your name, your signature, your comments, etc. are all forceful. Almost too desperate to sell an idea. Your contributions in the male dominated auto section didn't make it any easier to believe you. Are you really Igbo? Are you really a woman? Are you really new here?

Whichever way, welcome to the thread, ma.

3 Likes

Re: Hi!! I'm New Here by InfernoNig: 12:27am On Mar 07, 2021
I would like to welcome you to the world of Fake bitches no love.
Re: Hi!! I'm New Here by Nonyeadamu: 1:16am On Mar 07, 2021
etrange:
Your name, your signature, your comments, etc. are all forceful. Almost too desperate to sell an idea. Your contributions in the male dominated auto section didn't make it any easier to believe you. Are you really Igbo? Are you really a woman? Are you really new here?

I'm an Igbo woman(Imo State)
I'm a 22yrs old woman
I'm new here

1 Like

Re: Hi!! I'm New Here by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:48am On Mar 07, 2021
etrange:

Its catfish account don't blive him , it's so obvious..
The way he arranges his account obvious it's forced

1 Like

Re: Hi!! I'm New Here by Kebbiprince: 7:19am On Mar 07, 2021
etrange:

She's non of the above, that's a desperate male with hairy balls in between his legs, don't get deceived we've seen them here countless times
Re: Hi!! I'm New Here by TANID(m): 10:38am On Mar 07, 2021
Nonyeadamu:

it's against the holy Quran to do so now till we're married.
very Good Of You

1 Like

Re: Hi!! I'm New Here by Seyenyen: 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2022
Hi I am new here please
Re: Hi!! I'm New Here by ThugOfWar: 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2022
Seyenyen:
Hi I am new here please
how you doing today

(1) (Reply)

Love For Grabs! Amateurs Keep Off! / Discover The Best Online Relationship Id / Msndv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.