Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,210 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

How To Convert Airtm Funds To Cash(naira) In Minutes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Convert Airtm Funds To Cash(naira) In Minutes (8493 Views)

Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger / Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank / How Was "Naira" Coined? Obafemi Awolowo Coined The Currency Name, Naira, In 1973 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Convert Airtm Funds To Cash(naira) In Minutes by Joeguyski(m): 4:14am On Mar 07, 2021
AirTM is an online ecurrency platform originally built in Mexico that allows users Save in dollars, Send and spend globally, Receive payments for online work.
AirTM allows you Save in dollars without losing value from unstable currencies.
You can Send and receive money anywhere, faster than a bank transfer and with free market rates. Spend online anywhere Mastercard or Visa are accepted.

Alot of Nigerians have their funds locked in the AirTM platform. I used the term locked because there is no place in Nigeria that allows you spend your AirTM funds.
Paypal is way popular and as such has been adopted by a lot of online platforms as a means of payment.

The first way to get your funds out of AirTM is to sell it through their peer 2 peer section which is absolutely difficult to see a buyer, certain times it can take up to 3 weeks before you get a buyer.

The alternative is to sell your funds to an AirTM exchanger, this is the best and probably the fastest means currently for Nigerians.
I was only able to find one platform in Nigeria that buys AirTM funds and convert to cash, I did a research on them and discovered they are registered under the CAC which is a Big plus.

I proceeded to contact their support on whatsapp and out of sheer curiosity, I decided to trade $10 worth Airtm funds first. Few minutes, I got credited to my Access bank account , the next day, I contacted again and traded more. It has been very smooth.

The platform I use is --> Ewalletswap <--
I registered an account then confirmed my email on my gmail app. After that, I logged in to the website and clicked on "Start Exchange"

From the Exchange list, I selected AirTM and Cash(Naira), a popup to type in your receiving account details will be displayed. This bank account detail must match with the name you registered with to avoid your trade getting declined.

A simple step by step process shows the account to transfer the airtm funds into then you will have to click "Paid".
Within few minutes, you will get your payment straight to your bank account.

You can always contact their support via calls or on whatsapp.

2 Likes

Re: How To Convert Airtm Funds To Cash(naira) In Minutes by Joeguyski(m): 1:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
Face to Face trading available for those in Awka.
Re: How To Convert Airtm Funds To Cash(naira) In Minutes by Cecegracen: 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2021
What's the rate? That's AirTM to naira?

1 Like

Re: How To Convert Airtm Funds To Cash(naira) In Minutes by kolaf2003: 11:40pm On Dec 13, 2021
Thanks for the info. So just to confirm, i cant directly withdraw to my account on the AirTm platform?
Re: How To Convert Airtm Funds To Cash(naira) In Minutes by Godswilleee(m): 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2022
Can someone now withdraw thru p2p in airtm
Re: How To Convert Airtm Funds To Cash(naira) In Minutes by jesus2022: 3:50pm On May 06, 2023
How to Cash Out AIRTM Direct to Any Bank Account In NIGERIA (Dollar/Naira).

See step by step process to convert your AIRTM funds to NIGERIA Bank Account at a Better rate (Better than Black Better with Dollars). You will also learn about other micro-task apps and sites that pay with AIRTM.

See the details below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9M7Y7Pq8Ug

Regards
Femi Ojelabi

(1) (Reply)

How To Place Your Ad On Nairaland Step-by-step / POS Transaction Failed And My Account Debited / Build your dream house in Nigeria with a registered Building construction firm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.