Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,828 members, 7,837,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Unbelievable! See The Giant Fish That Was Caught In Rivers State(pictures) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Unbelievable! See The Giant Fish That Was Caught In Rivers State(pictures) (482 Views)

POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) / Governor Buni Built 4 Modern Markets With 3,200 Shops In Yobe State (Pictures) / A Visit To Oja Tuntun (New Market) In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable! See The Giant Fish That Was Caught In Rivers State(pictures) by Onyitexx(m): 6:41am On Mar 07, 2021
A Nigerian fisherman has made a big catch after carting a giant swordfish to the seashore in the Andoni Local Government Area of River state

According to photos making rounds on social media, the fisherman’s colleagues in the Oyorokotor fishing settlement celebrated the huge catch of swordfish.

In the viral photos, a crowd gathered to catch a glimpse of the large sea animal.

See more photos of the fish below https://www.hosted247.com.ng/2021/03/unbelievable-see-giant-fish-that-was.html

Re: Unbelievable! See The Giant Fish That Was Caught In Rivers State(pictures) by shamsin6300(m): 6:44am On Mar 07, 2021
We need giant snake to push this to front page.
Re: Unbelievable! See The Giant Fish That Was Caught In Rivers State(pictures) by chiommy123(f): 7:44am On Mar 07, 2021
Make sure you do not sell this just use it to enjoy yourself
Re: Unbelievable! See The Giant Fish That Was Caught In Rivers State(pictures) by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 07, 2021
chiommy123:
Make sure you do not sell this just use it to enjoy yourself
Alas, they will not hear! He will sell it for money. I don't know if they can't just give themselves and loved ones a nice treat for once without it being exchanged for cash.
Where's the fun in that? There won't be any fond memories even of "when daddy caught a rare sword-fish in Nigeria". Oh well...
Re: Unbelievable! See The Giant Fish That Was Caught In Rivers State(pictures) by Mide3367: 10:31am On Mar 07, 2021
This one is small na. I have seen and eaten a shark bigger than this

(1) (Reply)

In Another Regulatory Clampdown, CBN Bars Fintechs From Using BVN For KYC / After My Experience, I’m Want To Relocate But Where ?? / What Business Can I Start With No Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.