Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,230 members, 7,829,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

The Menace Of Noisy Generators At Home - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Menace Of Noisy Generators At Home (871 Views)

Cooking Gas Generators Are Better Than Petrol Generators / Expensive Original Generators Or Cheap Fake Kva Generators / The Professor Of All Professors: All You Need To know About Generators Is Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Menace Of Noisy Generators At Home by marvelck: 8:03am On Mar 07, 2021
The menace of noisy generators at home

Instead of tenants using noisy generators and making living in that compound a living hell for everyone (as if we are living in a factory), why can't they contribute money and buy just one big noiseless or sound proof generator (like Mikano or Lister), so as to provide light for the whole tenants in the compound, when there is no NEPA.

I feel this is the best way to stop the noise pollution tenants experience as a result of terrible noise from each tenant's generator every day.

We can't continue making where we stay unbearable for ourselves. Imagine coming home to relax only to have your ears filled with generator noise from every angle....

No, no. Let's be cooperative. Wherever you are staying, whether in Lekki, Ajah, Enugu, PH, Abuja, or Owerri, you guys should get one noiseless generator to service everybody and make your place of abode habitable...Biko �

Re: The Menace Of Noisy Generators At Home by chinchonglee(m): 8:48am On Mar 07, 2021
Lemme tell you bro!
You made a nice suggestion but contributing money to buy a lister or soundproof mikano is far from being possible.
You know why?
Some tenants are something else and can neva contribute to anything in the compound.
Some tenants are also witches and wizards in disguise that even to contribute money for sewage disposal is a war game to them.
I live in a compound of 4 flats and 2 boys-quaters and they have problem contributing for little things.
Yoruba tenants(no tribalism intended) are the worst thing that has ever happened to me.
They complain over everything and won't contribute to anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Menace Of Noisy Generators At Home by Kebbiprince: 9:04am On Mar 07, 2021
What if someone needs light when everyone is away?

2 Likes

Re: The Menace Of Noisy Generators At Home by harmargedon: 9:06am On Mar 07, 2021
I so much hate the noise form the generator.
Re: The Menace Of Noisy Generators At Home by froze6(m): 9:44am On Mar 07, 2021
Generator generator,that machine from the pit of hell, imagine two at very close to ur window, not my compound oh next compound,i hate that thing but with maintenance the noise would reduce, their are things that needs changing when it's getting old.

1 Like

Re: The Menace Of Noisy Generators At Home by Shellsploit: 9:45am On Mar 07, 2021
Wahala be like family matter, e no dey end
Re: The Menace Of Noisy Generators At Home by tee59(f): 11:30am On Mar 07, 2021
Are you advertising for these products?
Re: The Menace Of Noisy Generators At Home by Pochettino(f): 12:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
Go buy gen & stop allowing poverty to control you
Re: The Menace Of Noisy Generators At Home by BayoDavid(m): 6:38am On Mar 23, 2021
Well if we are talking about Environmental pollution the noise emitted from generators is not an exemption, and you ve given us an impression of Mikano but there is a brand of SUMEC FIRMAN I heared of they tagged it zero noise which means it is not as if this manufacturer doesn't know about the hazard that comes with noise which I think that's the reason why Sumec Firman produce their zero noise models and also reducing this menace the manufacturer of this products has a major role to play not only the end user. Thanks
marvelck:
The menace of noisy generators at home

Instead of tenants using noisy generators and making living in that compound a living hell for everyone (as if we are living in a factory), why can't they contribute money and buy just one big noiseless or sound proof generator (like Mikano or Lister), so as to provide light for the whole tenants in the compound, when there is no NEPA.

I feel this is the best way to stop the noise pollution tenants experience as a result of terrible noise from each tenant's generator every day.

We can't continue making where we stay unbearable for ourselves. Imagine coming home to relax only to have your ears filled with generator noise from every angle....

No, no. Let's be cooperative. Wherever you are staying, whether in Lekki, Ajah, Enugu, PH, Abuja, or Owerri, you guys should get one noiseless generator to service everybody and make your place of abode habitable...Biko �

(1) (Reply)

Zain Up For Sale Again ?! / Never Struggle 2 Find Any Location Again While Driving: Get Ur Garmin Satellite Navigation / Playstation Phone Coming In March, See Specs, Pictures And Watch Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.