Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

5 Million on This Forum While Lying on My Bed - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 5 Million on This Forum While Lying on My Bed (2106 Views)

Rate My Attitude In This Forum / I Don't Understand This Forum Anymore. / 7 Reasons To Love A Lying Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Million on This Forum While Lying on My Bed by iLegendd(m): 9:28am On Mar 07, 2021
Thanks and Abuses

May, this year, will make it 5 solid years of being profitably active on this forum.

I grew from broke (caused by Buhari's first recession) to 5 million on this forum while lying on my bed with just my phone, brain, and fingers writing articles that were turned to books and books to money. Anyone can do it. All it takes is patience, passion, and focus.

Now, the sky is limitless. My networth is not 5 million (God has blessed "us" more and beyond struggles and money) — but I want to use the number 5 to equate the years spent here.

In 5 or less sentences, do the following.

1. I want you to abuse me for something you didn't like I did to you or someones or something I didn't do for you or someone.

2. At the same time. I want you to thank me for something I did for you or someone in this forum.

Appreciation or depreciation doesn't get to my head — neither does abuses (this is why I ignore most praises and abuses).

So, you're allowed to have fun. Just be honest with whatever you say and don't try to be controversial. Let's handle this maturely. Thank you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Million on This Forum While Lying on My Bed by Mide3367: 9:34am On Mar 07, 2021
First to comment
Re: 5 Million on This Forum While Lying on My Bed by Mide3367: 9:35am On Mar 07, 2021
iLegendd:
Thanks and Abuses

May, this year, will make it 5 solid years of being profitably active on this forum.

I grew from broke (caused by Buhari's first recession) to 5 million on this forum while lying on my bed with just my phone, brain, and fingers writing articles that were turned to books and books to money. Anyone can do it. All it takes is patience, passion, and focus.

Now, the sky is limitless. My networth is not 5 million (God has blessed "us" more and beyond struggles and money) — but I want to use the number 5 to equate the years spent here.

In 5 or less sentences, do the following.

1. I want you to abuse me for something you didn't like I did to you or someones or something I didn't do for you or someone.

2. At the same time. I want you to thank me for something I did for you or someone in this forum.

Appreciation or depreciation doesn't get to my head — neither does abuses (this is why I ignore most praises and abuses).

So, you're allowed to have fun. Just be honest with whatever you say and don't try to be controversial. Let's handle this maturely. Thank you.

glory be to God

1 Like

Re: 5 Million on This Forum While Lying on My Bed by gfon(m): 10:45am On Mar 07, 2021
Big ups boss,there was a time you were gonna give airtimes though,i qualified,but couldn't metion you on time so it passed me by,truth is it really pained me then cause i needed it badly.All dsame,you are doing well.Thumbs up.
Re: 5 Million on This Forum While Lying on My Bed by wumi2017(f): 10:47am On Mar 07, 2021
You are doing well boss
Re: 5 Million on This Forum While Lying on My Bed by NairalandEnemy: 11:01am On Mar 07, 2021
Zzor where art thou? grin cheesy
Re: 5 Million on This Forum While Lying on My Bed by BigDick70inch(m): 11:05am On Mar 07, 2021
wumi2017:
You are doing well boss

So this is where u have bin hiding undecided undecided
Re: 5 Million on This Forum While Lying on My Bed by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 07, 2021
So big head ilegendd

What will u give out this time?

1. Well, zzor and some others think you are boasful.

2. Some other guys and think you are a genius

3. I think you are doing fine and you need the shenanigans for business

4. I think you exaggerate sometimes tho but it's cool.

5. I think you will dash me something for Sunday tongue
Re: 5 Million on This Forum While Lying on My Bed by Loxleyy(m): 12:01pm On Mar 07, 2021
Thank you for opening my eyes to the world of KDP even though I'm still not at your level, I love the way you think (passive income)..........

I think my moniker is suppose to iLegendDisciple. shocked shocked grin grin
Re: 5 Million on This Forum While Lying on My Bed by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 07, 2021
NairalandEnemy:
Zzor where art thou? grin cheesy

lol,you guys actually think I hate him or what, if you understand the media very well you will know every publicity or scandal is necessary.Besides I'm so bored today,I intend shaking Nairaland today sha,I feel like causing trouble
Re: 5 Million on This Forum While Lying on My Bed by paulolee(m): 12:29pm On Mar 07, 2021
this ilegend guy dt i neva read ur post...was once a fan BT stopped when a famous nairalander said u are too boastful n dts why ur topics never gets to f.p..
BT still I would like to learn from u...would like to be like u business wise and not character wise bcoz I despise guys who brag..
Re: 5 Million on This Forum While Lying on My Bed by blinking001(m): 12:30pm On Mar 07, 2021
Congrats bro.....I'm really glad you're carrying other nairalanders along in the money making...you rock Ilegend..
Re: 5 Million on This Forum While Lying on My Bed by wumi2017(f): 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2021
BigDick70inch:

So this is where u have bin hiding undecided undecided

grin,, how far now?? I dey where I wan tattoo ur pic for my body o grin
Re: 5 Million on This Forum While Lying on My Bed by BigDick70inch(m): 1:33pm On Mar 07, 2021
wumi2017:

grin,, how far now?? I dey where I wan tattoo ur pic for my body o grin

Chai!!!!!sakamanje cheesy cheesy
Momma used to tell to fear Ibadan girls........lol

1 Like

Re: 5 Million on This Forum While Lying on My Bed by wumi2017(f): 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2021
BigDick70inch:

Chai!!!!!sakamanje cheesy cheesy
Momma used to tell to fear Ibadan girls........lol

grin grin Bikiafu o....ayamu cirious o
Re: 5 Million on This Forum While Lying on My Bed by BigDick70inch(m): 2:10pm On Mar 07, 2021
wumi2017:

grin grin Bikiafu o....ayamu cirious o

If u do that imma carry u dubai........jux yo go chop better amala............

U get??

1 Like

Re: 5 Million on This Forum While Lying on My Bed by Chazzyboy: 2:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
Our living Legend
Re: 5 Million on This Forum While Lying on My Bed by NiklauseFred(m): 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2021
BlackLondon:
So big head ilegendd

Lol number 5 seconded cheesy
ILegend should I send my azza num?
Re: 5 Million on This Forum While Lying on My Bed by iLegendd(m): 2:28pm On Mar 07, 2021
And a mod moved this topic to "dating and meet up." Who is this moderator that is on my case?

It's getting boring.
Re: 5 Million on This Forum While Lying on My Bed by wumi2017(f): 2:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
BigDick70inch:

If u do that imma carry u dubai........jux yo go chop better amala............

U get??

grin

grin Dubai na aye foreign o grin. Oyah send ur pic make I go tattoo am grin
Re: 5 Million on This Forum While Lying on My Bed by iLegendd(m): 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2021
paulolee:
this ilegend guy dt i neva read ur post...was once a fan BT stopped when a famous nairalander said u are too boastful n dts why ur topics never gets to f.p..
BT still I would like to learn from u...would like to be like u business wise and not character wise bcoz I despise guys who brag..

In reality, you'll prefer the character more. You can't be rich without committing a sin. Just staying awake for too long as you punish your body is a sin to me.

So, in my line of business, you can't make it without being outspoken. Unfortunately, 50% will call bragging or boastful while we, in the business, call it strategy.

Burna Boy was unknown until he strategized. With his new strategy, 50% will call him arrogant and boastful, but the truth is: his new strategy is better than the old.

Humans forget easily, but fame or wealth gotten with a good strategy doesn't fade easily.

So, in life, a man without a business strategy is and unserious fellow.

A man who has a working and legit strategy but scared of the tag "arrogant, boastful, braggadocio, noisemaker, etc." is a man who isn't confident and serious and not ready to succeed.

The reason Omah Lay may not go as far as Burna Boy is how scared he is in coming off as arrogant. The worse he can do is use naughty words in a song, but scared to pick a strategic fight that'll shot him higher with the help of the media.

So, in your case, you like the money I make through the meaningful noise I made, but you hate the noise.

You can't create music without noise (organized noise = sound).

My dear, you can go to Heaven without going through God and at the same time you can't go to Hell without going through the Devil.

In a nutshell, what I'm saying is: you can't make it without sacrificing something or going through something a few will dislike.

Advice: No introvert will make it in life without making some noise or hiring someone to make the noise on his/her behalf.

I took the bull by the horn while knowing the consequences and I'm glad I did.

I get paid money in exchange for a couple of praises (those that love my work), dislike, abuse, and online attacks (those that don't).

In summary, this is how life is supposed to be. Anyone who wants only praises and things to be rosy is not ready for the glory.

In life, we humans are good at hallucinating at the profit, scared of the conflict. It's normal and human nature, but to make it, you need some abnormal behaviors that people will question. Be an outlier.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Million on This Forum While Lying on My Bed by BigDick70inch(m): 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2021
wumi2017:
grin

Re: 5 Million on This Forum While Lying on My Bed by BigDick70inch(m): 2:59pm On Mar 07, 2021
wumi2017:
grin

B4 I send my pics...........
Which part of yo body do u wanna ink me?? wink cheesy
Re: 5 Million on This Forum While Lying on My Bed by iLegendd(m): 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2021
gfon:
Big ups boss,there was a time you were gonna give airtimes though,i qualified,but couldn't metion you on time so it passed me by,truth is it really pained me then cause i needed it badly.All dsame,you are doing well.Thumbs up.

Oh, sorry about that. My giveaways always have time limit. When you think like businessman, everything has a timestamp. My apologies.
Re: 5 Million on This Forum While Lying on My Bed by iLegendd(m): 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2021
wumi2017:
You are doing well boss

You're welcome, bosset.

1 Like

Re: 5 Million on This Forum While Lying on My Bed by iLegendd(m): 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2021
BlackLondon:
So big head ilegendd

We accept all in good fate.
Re: 5 Million on This Forum While Lying on My Bed by iLegendd(m): 3:28pm On Mar 07, 2021
Loxleyy:
Thank you for opening my eyes to the world of KDP even though I'm still not at your level, I love the way you think (passive income)..........

I think my moniker is suppose to iLegendDisciple. shocked shocked grin grin

Just keep pushing. Don't give up. Passive income is the future, not female.

Today I made almost the same amount on Amazon and something similar on crypto.

The things is: the Amazon money was made without ads and while I was sleeping, but the crypto money was made while I was awake.

I monitored the market, stayed awake to jump at a dip and stayed awake to cash out when it rises. This, to me, requires energy and my time -— swing trading. (It could be done with OCO or stop loss/limit, but I did it manually).

All I'm trying to say is: KDP is still better and will always be better than crypto, but crypto is better and will always be better than bank and 9-5 job.

So, don't give up on KDP and when you succeed, use some money from there to invest or trade on crypto. That's what stars do now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Million on This Forum While Lying on My Bed by iLegendd(m): 3:28pm On Mar 07, 2021
blinking001:
Congrats bro.....I'm really glad you're carrying other nairalanders along in the money making...you rock Ilegend..

Well-appreciated.
Re: 5 Million on This Forum While Lying on My Bed by iLegendd(m): 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2021
Mide3367:
glory be to God

Amen!

1 Like

Re: 5 Million on This Forum While Lying on My Bed by wumi2017(f): 3:43pm On Mar 07, 2021
BigDick70inch:

B4 I send my pics...........
Which part of yo body do u wanna ink me?? wink cheesy

Forehead grin grin
Re: 5 Million on This Forum While Lying on My Bed by BigDick70inch(m): 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2021
wumi2017:

Forehead grin grin

No joor.....
I'm a private pesin.........
Put me somewhere private............no where everyone will see me cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Million on This Forum While Lying on My Bed by BigDick70inch(m): 6:26pm On Mar 07, 2021
wumi2017:

Forehead grin grin

No joor.......
I'm a very private person......
Ink me some where private........
Shey u get?? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) / Suggermummy Connetion / Weekend 3/4some Ladies Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.