Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,496 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Household Enemies Exposed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Household Enemies Exposed (514 Views)

Prayer Against Household Enemies, Traitors, Judases / Prayers Against Household Enemies That Thwart Your Destiny. Click Link. / Victorious Prayers Against Your Household Enemies. Click Link. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Household Enemies Exposed by judedwriter(m): 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2021
The subject of household enemies is as old as man himself:

Genesis 4
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹ And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

² And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

³ And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD.

⁴ And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering:

⁵ But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.

⁶ And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?

⁷ If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.

⁸ And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.

Here, we can see the first case of a household enemy in a family. Cain was the first household enemy in the bible as he murdered his own blood brother as his enemy out of envy.

God had accepted his brother's Abel sacrifice and rejected his own. This made Cain envious of his brother and he secretly concealed a weapon and killed his brother in the open field as they talked.

But really, did Cain actually murder Abel? We are all made to believe that this was the case.

But really, what was the reality?

Ye are of your father the DEVIL , and the LUSTS of your father ye will do. He was a MURDERER from the beginning...
— John 8:44

The first murder according to Jesus was committed by the devil through Cain. So it was the devil who influenced Cain to murder Abel just as he influenced Judas to betray the Lord Jesus:

And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.
— John 13:27

So the originator of enemies in the family or household is the devil himself not man:

Not as Cain, who was of that WICKED ONE and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
— 1 John 3:12

Cain was of the evil one. He was a seed planted by the devil in the family of Adam and Eve to achieve his evil purpose.

Today, in virtually every family on earth, there is at least an evil seed of the devil among the family members. There exist household enemies in every social unit of the family on earth today.

And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
— Matthew 10:36

The next question is: why did the devil murder Abel? The devil murdered Abel to stop a previous prophecy given by God:

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head...
— Genesis 3:15

After, the devil deceived Adam and Eve to eat the forbidden fruit, God passed a fatal verdict on him: his head was to be crushed by the seed of Eve. This meant the devil was to be rendered completely powerless by the seed of the first woman.

Of course, this prophecy was referring to the Lord Jesus Christ, who by His redemptive work on the cross, paralyzed the devil and rendered him a conquered foe.

And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
— Colossians 2:15

In ancient times, the Roman soldiers were a group of very ruthless, violent and sadistic men. They had the habit of openly parading their prisoners of war in a very shameful way in public before executing them.

This was exactly what Jesus did to the devil and his agents after His resurrection from the dead. He rendered the devil powerless by possessing the keys of death and hell thereby crushing the devil:

I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
— Revelation 1:18

So the devil foolishly murdered Abel in a desperate attempt to stop God's prophecy about him.

But he failed.

However, that didn't stop the devil from trying to stop God's prophecy over the lives of myriads in the same manner:

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.”
— Jeremiah 1:5

What is destiny? It's God's plan and purpose for your life. It's why you were born. It's so sad that many people don't understand why they are here on earth. The devil does understand and this is why he tries to stop the fulfillment of God's prophesies over our lives as much as possible.

The devil often uses people as enemies in the family or household to murder people before they can fully fulfill their divine destinies or God's prophetic mandate like he did to Abel.

The devil often murders people through his evil seeds in families in a very strategic, secretive and developmental way.

If we go through Bible history, we can clearly see how the devil has used enemies in the household to murder or try to murder people to stop God's prophecy.

Abel murdered Cain his brother (Genesis 4:cool

Joseph's brothers planned to murder him (Genesis 37:20)

Pharaoh attempted to murder Moses his stepson (Genesis 2:15)

Esau planned to murder Jacob his twin brother (Genesis 27:41)

King Saul tried to murder David his son in law (1 Samuel 19:10)

Absalom planned to murder David his father (2 Samuel 27:1-14)

Abimelech murdered seventy of his half brothers (Judges 9:5)

Athaliah murdered all her royal grandchildren ( 2Kings 11:1)

Etc.

Jesus defined the devil's mission as threefold:

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy...
— John 10:10

Dear reader, the ultimate goal of the devil is to destroy your destiny. And he does this subtly through household enemies.

Sometimes it might not be through outright murder, but the enemy can make life so hard and difficult (through curses etc.) that one gets frustrated and gives up on life all together through drunkenness, hard drugs, sexual recklessness, gambling, robbery, witchcraft, attempted suicide, etc.

Many are living counterfeit lives contrary to God's plan and destiny for their lives. It's so sad to note that the destinies of so many has been manipulated by the evil one through household enemies.

This is a major reason why we mustn't treat household enemies with kid's gloves. Any power that wants to destroy your destiny mustn't be toyed with at all.

How then do we handle household enemies?

1. We must first understand that the key operation time of household enemies is at midnight, especially between 12-3am. This is the time they often meet to plan, take crucial decisions and attack people spiritually when they least expect. They sow their evil seeds in excess at this hour.

The midnight hour overflows with spiritual wickedness as the devil uses household enemies to unleash maximum evil on multitudes as they sleep.

2. We must also understand that God's Word is the most powerful weapon against household enemies.

God's Word is the highest source of spiritual authority and spiritual power. By His WORD, God created and upholds all things, even the phone in your hands:

By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.
— Psalms 33:6

Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and UPHOLDING ALL THINGS by the WORD of his POWER ...
— Hebrews 1:3

God releases His limitless power by His WORD; We see this in Genesis 1:3 when God spoke and light miraculously manifested by God's power.

When we speak out God's powerful Word at midnight, we powerfully dominate household enemies as instructed by God:

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
— Genesis 1:26

Shalom.

Re: Household Enemies Exposed by Kobojunkie: 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2021
judedwriter:
The subject of household enemies is as old as man himself:
If we go through Bible history, we can clearly see how the devil has used enemies in the household to murder or try to murder people to stop God's prophecy.

Abel murdered Cain his brother (Genesis 4:cool
Joseph's brothers planned to murder him (Genesis 37:20)
Pharaoh attempted to murder Moses his stepson (Genesis 2:15)
Esau planned to murder Jacob his twin brother (Genesis 27:41)
King Saul tried to murder David his son in law (1 Samuel 19:10)
Absalom planned to murder David his father (2 Samuel 27:1-14)
Abimelech murdered seventy of his half brothers (Judges 9:5)
Athaliah murdered all her royal grandchildren ( 2Kings 11:1)
Etc.
Jesus defined the devil's mission as threefold:

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy...
— John 10:10

Dear reader, the ultimate goal of the devil is to destroy your destiny. And he does this subtly through household enemies.

Sometimes it might not be through outright murder, but the enemy can make life so hard and difficult (through curses etc.) that one gets frustrated and gives up on life all together through drunkenness, hard drugs, sexual recklessness, gambling, robbery, witchcraft, attempted suicide, etc.

Many are living counterfeit lives contrary to God's plan and destiny for their lives. It's so sad to note that the destinies of so many has been manipulated by the evil one through household enemies.

This is a major reason why we mustn't treat household enemies with kid's gloves. Any power that wants to destroy your destiny mustn't be toyed with at all.

How then do we handle household enemies?

1. We must first understand that the key operation time of household enemies is at midnight, especially between 12-3am. This is the time they often meet to plan, take crucial decisions and attack people spiritually when they least expect. They sow their evil seeds in excess at this hour.

The midnight hour overflows with spiritual wickedness as the devil uses household enemies to unleash maximum evil on multitudes as they sleep.

2. We must also understand that God's Word is the most powerful weapon against household enemies.

God's Word is the highest source of spiritual authority and spiritual power. By His WORD, God created and upholds all things, even the phone in your hands:
God releases His limitless power by His WORD; We see this in Genesis 1:3 when God spoke and light miraculously manifested by God's power.

When we speak out God's powerful Word at midnight, we powerfully dominate household enemies as instructed by God:
Shalom.
You forgot to add as a Household enemy cause Jesus Christ declared that He came not to bring back but to bring a sword. He came to set family members at odds with other family members. undecided

Matthew 10 vs 34-39
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
34. “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace. I came to bring trouble.[h]
35. I have come to make this happen:
‘A son will turn against his father.
A daughter will turn against her mother.
A daughter-in-law will turn against her mother-in-law.
36. Even members of your own family will be your enemies.’
37. “Those who love their father or mother more than they love me are not worthy of me. And those who love their son or daughter more than they love me are not worthy of me.

(1) (Reply)

“if Heaven Is Where Pastors Will Go After Death, I Don't Want To Go There / ⚫⚫⚫ After Secret Rapture, JESUS Next Coming Will Be An Open Rapture / Pastor Oyedepa And "Unfruitful"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.