Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun (48446 Views)

18-year-old Girl Sets Lover Ablaze After Quarrel In Benue / Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) / Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by Kayharry(m): 4:53am On Mar 09, 2021
No street in dalemo by that name. This story might be fake .
Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by KIDfurniture(m): 7:41am On Mar 09, 2021
Hope her kpekus no burn oh
Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by Amorprincesa24: 8:21am On Mar 09, 2021
You lack compassion and have no sense.
KIDfurniture:
Hope her kpekus no burn oh

1 Like

Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 09, 2021
I don't like meeting people online especially for relationships! It usually goes this way most of the time, that man needs to be found, and made to face the law for murder, intent to cause bodily harm, Theft, And gross acts of misdemeanor, nothing less than life time imprisonment without the option of parole! People need to understand that there are consequences for ur choices in life, I learnt it early enough, in life u have two balls, the one u choose and the one u let others choose for u, I'm sure the man would be in deep regrets by now , life is all shades of crayon and at times u are painted with black, red sometimes u re painted with ur favorite color on ur canvas but whatever color u re currently experiencing know that hope and restraint is important
Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by Longman8: 9:32am On Mar 09, 2021
"ANGER" will stop him from going back to Italy,He will become a fugitive, He will never have rest of mind because his deed until memesis catches up with him, He continue to hide indoors and only move out at night,The police will make a poster of his picture and with an inscription of "WANTED". Probably will be caught someday and have to face Mr LAW. THE END.

1 Like

Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:51am On Mar 09, 2021
JidennaJason:
I don't know why but I feel like advising a lady viewing my comment now and going through some emotional and physical abuse from her partner at the moment;

My dear friend, I beg you in whatever name you hold dear to your heart, your Creator did not bring you into this world to suffer in the hands of one guy... Do not endure the pains you're passing through right now. Just because he's giving you gifts and mind blowing sex doesn't mean you should endure the bullshit he throws at you.

Please and please, call that abusive relationship off, for it is better to die a happy and successful single lady/mom than to die in the hands of an abusive partner.

Read the part where Mummy Favor shed some tears of regret on her Death Bed for continuing the toxic relationship.

Learn from her mistake.
I don't support the man ooo,but if it's true,that money sent from abroad to build a house was misused by ojo family and folakemi fail to report to his boyfriend..it means folakemi is a serious betrayer..she was only after her own benefit..which is the results...May God help us..

1 Like

Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:57am On Mar 09, 2021
Fashionista01:
RIP.

Stay away from toxic relationship.
Sister,Is it only toxic relationship?what about not be selfish in our dealing with people..if truely money was sent to the family to build house,Y did folakemi betrayed ojo for not voicing out that,the house weren't build, despite telling her to monitor the house for him..Am not supporting ojo action,but to be sincere attimes is good..
Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:59am On Mar 09, 2021
BlackfireX:
Yoruba people eeehh
Shut up..Tribal bigotry...

1 Like

Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by Olaideolayemi(m): 10:04am On Mar 09, 2021
Piptocoin:
Folakemi...such a pity. The most painful part is the part where she shed tears of regret before the Ferry Man took her.

Girls, don't be deceived by gifts, money and so-called romantic words. Your life depends on it.
Folakemi is selfish,if it's true that ojo sent money for abroad for building,but Co-habit with families and squader the money..And she refused to tell ojo about it.. it's just betrayer..
Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by Olaideolayemi(m): 10:07am On Mar 09, 2021
paulolee:
and ronke from sagamu dt i met in f.b is planning to.come spend weekend with me in my place bt I think m changing my mind after reading this news..
Do you have the intention to burn her?or hurt her? please change that bad intention..
Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by mechanics(m): 10:29am On Mar 09, 2021
She caused it for herself, why did she not go back to her former husband rather than cohabiting with someone who is not her husband, now her former husband is free to remarry, and she's no more, I just hope he son she left behind won't suffer.
Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by KIDfurniture(m): 11:10am On Mar 09, 2021
Yes I agree but you didnt answer my question.
Hope her kpekus is still intact ?

Amorprincesa24:
You lack compassion and have no sense.
Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by Piptocoin: 11:37am On Mar 09, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
Folakemi is selfish,if it's true that ojo sent money for abroad for building,but Co-habit with families and squader the money..And she refused to tell ojo about it.. it's just betrayer..

Why are you talking as if you know all the facts? Did Ojo send the money to Folakemi? Is Folakemi a wife to Ojo? How does Folakemi's existence have any impact in the business between Ojo and his family as they were just lovers? Was Folakemi a trustee of Ojo's property or did she have access to his family's account where the money was being deposited? Finally, is death as punishment for minding her own business justified?

2 Likes

Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by Sixfeetbelle: 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2021
RRodwave:
What kan i say

After God, fear man? The heart of man is desperately evil?

Seriously though, why are you guys partial when it comes to condemning your fellow men? I went through this thread and no one condemned the man. Some were even forming motivational speaker and stylishly blaming the woman for staying with the man. However, if the case was vice versa, I know all manner of insults and name-calling would be flying about.

2 Likes

Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by Sixfeetbelle: 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
I don't support the man ooo,but if it's true,that money sent from abroad to build a house was misused by ojo family and folakemi fail to report to his boyfriend..it means folakemi is a serious betrayer..she was only after her own benefit..which is the results...May God help us..

"I don't support what the man did, but..."

Hypocrites only have this one response to their partial judgement. Whenever a comment starts like that, I instantly know a guy is here to defend the wrongdoings of another guy.

1 Like

Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by Nmezor(f): 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2021
Hmm, RIP to her
Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by RRodwave(m): 4:31pm On Mar 09, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

After God, fear man? The heart of man is desperately evil?

Seriously though, why are you guys partial when it comes to condemning your fellow men? I went through this thread and no one condemned the man. Some were even forming motivational speaker and stylishly blaming the woman for staying with the man. However, if the case was vice versa, I know all manner of insults and name-calling would be flying about.

Am not partial i don't support this act i swear
Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by Fashionista01(f): 10:40pm On Mar 09, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
Sister,Is it only toxic relationship?what about not be selfish in our dealing with people..if truely money was sent to the family to build house,Y did folakemi betrayed ojo for not voicing out that,the house weren't build, despite telling her to monitor the house for him..Am not supporting ojo action,but to be sincere attimes is good..
You cannot totally push the blame to the woman. She is already dead. The dead ones cannot speak to defend themselves. We cannot conclude with this half baked story that is not coming directly from either of the two parties involved.

Nevertheless, burning a living being alive is the worst way to leave this world.
Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by Sixfeetbelle: 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2021
RRodwave:

Am not partial i don't support this act i swear

The reproach wasn't meant for you alone. I was generalising as a whole

1 Like

Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by Olaideolayemi(m): 6:57am On Mar 10, 2021
Fashionista01:
You cannot totally push the blame to the woman. She is already dead. The dead ones cannot speak to defend themselves. We cannot conclude with this half baked story that is not coming directly from either of the two parties involved.

Nevertheless, burning a living being alive is the worst way to leave this world.

You are right..we only reacted based on the information given..

1 Like

Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by Olaideolayemi(m): 7:00am On Mar 10, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

"I don't support what the man did, but..."

Hypocrites only have this one response to their partial judgement. Whenever a comment starts like that, I instantly know a guy is here to defend the wrongdoings of another guy.
You are bais..we learn from peoples and mistakes,in order to afford ours in future..I only attend to both sides, rather supporting both sides..I have heard you oooo
Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by Olaideolayemi(m): 7:08am On Mar 10, 2021
Piptocoin:

Why are you talking as if you know all the facts? Did Ojo send the money to Folakemi? Is Folakemi a wife to Ojo? How does Folakemi's existence have any impact in the business between Ojo and his family as they were just lovers? Was Folakemi a trustee of Ojo's property or did she have access to his family's account where the money was being deposited? Finally, is death as punishment for minding her own business justified?
Are you telling me,not to trust my gf for anything?I travelled,i told my gf, that I sent money to my family for building till I come back.. please help me monitor them and give reports,Is that a crime?Did I tell my gf to conlide with my family..Bros I disagree with your believed..The man go too far...But folakemi should have been sincere..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police On Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) / Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) / Notorious Robber Found Dead In Liberia In Pool Of Blood With His Hands Tied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.