Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,304 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

How To Know A False Preacher - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Know A False Preacher (2442 Views)

Identifying A False Preacher / Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2021
(Matt 7:15-16 kjv) “Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits.” Now the context of this verse has nothing to do with the fruit of the holy Spirit. The context is a preacher and his followers. In other words, you can spot a false preacher by the foolishness he is teaching his followers. A good example is any religion or organization that it’s members believe that there is no hell, you can tell that whoever that has been teaching them that foolishness is a false prophet.

How to know a false preacher

1. They minimize sin. No conviction in their preaching.

2. They humanize God. They bring Him down to our level.

3. They deify man. They make god out of man. Anybody that attacks the deity of Christ, their salvation is questionable. How are you gonna get saved if you don’t understand that that’s God manifest in the flesh? The mystery of Godliness; three Persons one God.

4. They teach self-atonement. You know you can work yourself out, do right, dress right, don’t smoke or drink or curse, etc… Just things like that. You can’t atone for yourself because you are a sinner (Rom 3:23 kjv).

5. They delay repentance. The Lord said now is the accepted time.

6. They avoid preaching on Hell.

7. They have the tendency to cast doubt on the word of God. It starts with “yea hath God said?” just like the devil in (Gen 3). You know how they do it? It starts by “well the original Greek word there, we know that that word is blah blah blah.” Hey idiot! I don’t speak that language. God put His words in English to you. You don’t need someone to tell you what a word is in a language that you don’t understand. The Bible is the only Book in the world that reads you; you don’t read it. When you pick up that Book, you get the interpretation based upon where your heart is. Your heart is deceitful, you better trust in God and His words, not your wicked heart.

8. (Eph 4:14 kjv) They exist for one reason; to deceive you.

9. (2 Cor 11:13-15; Matt 23:27-28 kjv) They appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men’s bones, and of all uncleanness. So beware of them. They appear to live a clean life on the outside, but inside stinks like the carcass of an animal. They transform themselves into the apostles of Christ, meanwhile they are actually the apostles of Devil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Dtruthspeaker: 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2021
Simple! When his teachings Fall or make you Fall!
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Janosky: 11:19pm On Mar 07, 2021
This OP DECEIVING himself...
1. Your Pastorpreneurs & Churchpreneurs whose god is their belly preaching prosperity/whuz up lifestyle & reject the good news of God's kingdom commanded by Jesus Christ, Matthew 24:14, Mark 13:10.

2.. Jesus Christ did so, Matthew 7:11.

"So if you sinful people know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give good gifts to those who ask Him."
Bros, STOP DECEIVING yourself.

3. Trinity GIBBERISH sold your thinking cap.
Imperfect man wey know heaven pass Jesus Christ,is John 20:17 , Matt 16:13-17. 27:43,46 & Revelation 3:12 missing in your Bible ?

John 3:16,17,36, what is the punishment for FALSELY claiming the deity of Christ?

4. GIBBERISH. Well-done,Bros grin
Matthew 24:14, Everywhere you go ,JWs bring the good news to your door step.
You no kukuma dey shame to tell LIES on this forum.

6. Mr LIENUS,
Just as it was in the days of Noah, so the coming of the son of man will be, Matthew 24:37.
2 Thess1:7-9, Jesus Coming to do what ?

2 Peter 2:5-6, example of what? Example to whom?

Is English the original language of your Bible?
You don't want the original language of the Bible to give the correct meaning of every word in your Bible but you see nothing wrong with Lawyers using Latin words instead of English..
(Lawyers using Latin words ,E get why...)
Bros, don't be a HYPOCRITE grin grin

8 & 9, Undisguised envy.
You think it's easy to practice the fruitage of God's holy spirit in this sinful world of 2 Timothy 3:1-7 ?

Bros STOP DECEIVING yourself.

1 Like

Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 08, 2021
Any person who really wants to be saved should go to the nearest kingdom Hall of jws and know what kingdom of God is, which is coming and what people will benefit, both living and dead ones, it's there in Bible, and not useless prosperity/miracle teaching pastors teach
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:35am On Mar 08, 2021
You get liver o! undecided

Just like that? undecided

Viknat:
Any person who really wants to be saved should go to the nearest kingdom Hall of jws and know what kingdom of God is, which is coming and what people will benefit, both living and dead ones, it's there in Bible, and not useless prosperity/miracle teaching pastors teach
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 08, 2021
Janosky:
This OP DECEIVING himself...
1. Your Pastorpreneurs & Churchpreneurs whose god is their belly preaching prosperity/whuz up lifestyle & reject the good news of God's kingdom commanded by Jesus Christ, Matthew 24:14, Mark 13:10.

2.. Jesus Christ did so, Matthew 7:11.

"So if you sinful people know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give good gifts to those who ask Him."

3. Trinity GIBBERISH sold your thinking cap.
Imperfect man wey know heaven pass Jesus Christ,is John 20:17 , Matt 16:13-17. 27:43,46 & Revelation 3:12 missing in your Bible ?

John 3:16,17,36, what is the punishment for FALSELY claiming the deity of Christ?

4. GIBBERISH. Well-done,Bros grin
Matthew 24:14, Everywhere you go ,JWs bring the good news to your door step.
You no kukuma dey shame to tell LIES on this forum.

6. Mr LIENUS,
Just as it was in the days of Noah, so the coming of the son of man will be, Matthew 24:37.
2 Thess1:7-9, Jesus Coming to do what ?

2 Peter 2:5-6, example of what? Example to whom?

Is English the original language of your Bible?
You don't want the original language of the Bible to give the correct meaning of every word in your Bible but you see nothing wrong with Lawyers using Latin words instead of English..
(Lawyers using Latin words ,E get why...)
Bros, don't be a HYPOCRITE grin grin

8 & 9, Undisguised envy.
You think it's easy to practice the fruitage of God's holy spirit in this sinful world of 2 Timothy 3:1-7 ?

Bros STOP DECEIVING yourself.

You need to understand that I've no problem with you or any false doctrine congregation. My problem is with their preachers and leaders who are making proselytes of Hell by teaching y'all false doctrines. If you were to be a JW preacher or leader, I would have destroyed you here with sound doctrine. You should have known by now that I only study to show myself to God, not to man. I only take the side of the Bible in all my threads. Am I for prosperity gospel? God forbid, I've already spoken against that foolishness in some of my threads.

(Acts 20:28-31 kjv) Paul said he wept for 3 years over Christians that when he is gone, grievous wolves will come in trying to draw you to follow them. He just showed you human nature.

(1 Cor 11:1 kjv) Paul said "follow me as I have followed Christ." You know what JWs do? They cut off the middle Man; they cut off Christ. Whoever denies the deity of Christ is going to Hell. You know the gospel Paul preached? He preached the gospel of the grace of God (1 Cor 15:1-4).

(2 Pet 2:1 kjv) "But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction."

(2 Pet 2:2 kjv) "And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of." The way of truth starts right from the cross, but y'all denied it that it was partial.

(Jude 4 kjv) "For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ." Now this is God's full title mentioned in this verse "Lord Jesus Christ." If you like, keep denying the deity of Christ. Jesus said I and the Father are one.

You JWs always misapply the nine fruit of the holy Spirit. The nine fruit is produced by Christ in a believer; the believer only bears it. Now you see how dumb and stupid y'all are? How can you bear the nine fruit when you keep denying the Lord? You can only bear the fruit of the devil who is your father.

I can't help you because you are just stupid and unstudied. That's why you would rather refer to the originals or something else to defend your false teachings you stood upon. The only difference between you and some other JWs is that you are not slick like the rest. You stand a better chance to repent, just that you are stupid.

(Matt 23:12 kjv) Finally, stop bragging on yourself. The Bible said let another man praise thee.

2 Likes

Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 08, 2021
Viknat:

1. Where in the Bible can I find this?
2. What is JWs clear salvation plan that even an unbeliever or an unlearned will understand?
3. Would you rather use what someone else is doing to justify yours, or would you rather let the Bible be your final authority instead of an organization?

If you can answer these 3 questions without trying to change the topic, then we can have a meaningful discussion.
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 08, 2021
iyambz:

2. What is JWs clear salvation plan that even an unbeliever or an unlearned will understand?
3. Would you rather use what someone else is doing to justify yours, or would you rather let the Bible be your final authority instead of an organization?

If you can answer these 3 questions without trying to change the topic, then we can have a meaningful discussion.
I highly suggest u meet one of jws near u, they will be very grateful to God . U will understand, not jws plan, but God's plan for all righteous ones living or dead. My mind had already been made, not through what someone else is doing
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by mutter(f): 10:16am On Mar 08, 2021
The amount of havoc these false preachers and prophets are causing is not even known to us.
Allot of things that are hidden from public glare... Allot of Christians being led astray...
Spiritual abuse is real.
I have made my experiences with the African churches in diaspora... When it gets to a stage that people are burying goat head near the church building...
Others threatening to invoke their village gods.
It was really scary.

1 Like

Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Dtruthspeaker: 10:48am On Mar 08, 2021
mutter:
The amount of havoc these false preachers and prophets are causing is not even known to us.
Allot of things that are hidden from public glare... Allot of Christians being led astray...
Spiritual abuse is real.
I have made my experiences with the African churches in diaspora... When it gets to a stage that people are burying goat head near the church building...
It was really scary.

Which is why The Lord said Twice, "Be Aware of Falls-Prophets"

1 Like

Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 08, 2021
Viknat:
I highly suggest u meet one of jws near u, they will be very grateful to God . U will understand, not jws plan, but God's plan for all righteous ones living or dead. My mind had already been made, not through what someone else is doing

It bothers me because your souls are at stake here.

3 Likes

Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 08, 2021
mutter:
Spiritual abuse is real.
It was really scary.

Very dangerous set of humans. My anger is towards the false preachers. I have no problem with the false doctrine congregation because that could have been me if I was born into such family, but ignorance is not an excuse because God will surely present everyone of them with the truth and also the opportunity to study the Bible themselves so that they will be without an excuse. The false preachers are busy sending souls to Hell faster than themselves.
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 08, 2021
Viknat:

Secondly, you have not answered my questions.
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Janosky: 11:40am On Mar 08, 2021
iyambz:

You need to understand that I've no problem with you or any false doctrine congregation. My problem is with their preachers and leaders who are making proselytes of Hell by teaching y'all false doctrines. If you were to be a JW preacher or leader, I would have destroyed you here with sound doctrine. You should have known by now that I only study to show myself to God, not to man[b]. I only take the side of the Bible in all my threads[/b].

How to know a false preacher

2. They humanize God. They bring Him down to our level

Jesus Christ "humanize God, down to our level. @ Matthew 7:11

Bros, are you teaching a FALSE doctrine or Jesus is teaching the truth ? grin grin
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 08, 2021
Viknat:

1. What is JWs clear salvation plan?

You can't answer it because you don't know. Why? Because it is privy. What does the Bible say about the privy doctrines? (2 Pet 2:1 kjv) "But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, [b]who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction."[/b]

On the other hand, what is a Bible Believer salvation plan? It's simple. (Rom 10:9 kjv) "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

2. What is the gospel for JWs? It's privy and not Biblical. Your gospel is the watch tower organization; gospel of the kingdom of the JWs.

On the other hand, the Christian gospel is simple, not privy. (1 Cor 15:1-4 kjv) "Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Janosky: 11:47am On Mar 08, 2021
iyambz:

[s]Very dangerous set of humans. My anger is towards the false preachers. I have no problem with the false doctrine congregation because that could have been me if I was born into such family, but ignorance is not an excuse because God will surely present everyone of them with the truth and also the opportunity to study the Bible themselves so that they will be without an excuse. The false preachers are busy sending souls to Hell faster than themselves[/s].

GIBBERISH as usual
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 08, 2021
Janosky:

Jesus Christ "humanize God, down to our level. @ Matthew 7:11

Bros, are you teaching a FALSE doctrine or Jesus is teaching the truth ? grin grin

Do you even know the meaning of humanizing God?
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Janosky: 11:49am On Mar 08, 2021
iyambz:

Is he a computer, do you think everyone sleeps and wake up on nairaland, even if you do?
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 08, 2021
Janosky:

GIBBERISH as usual

(Matt 23:15 kjv) "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves."

2 Likes

Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Janosky: 11:52am On Mar 08, 2021
iyambz:

Do you even know the meaning of humanizing God?

Matthew 7:11
You know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will God give good gifts to whom?

Have you ever read the parable of the prodigal son in your Bible?

Bros, Trinity sold your thinking cap
grin grin
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Janosky: 11:54am On Mar 08, 2021
iyambz:

([s]Matt 23:15 kjv) "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves[/s]."

You lack the capability to handle this matter you go jump into grin grin grin
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 08, 2021
Janosky:

Is he a computer, do you think everyone sleeps and wake up on nairaland, even if you do?

Then answer the question for the team; stupid.
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 08, 2021
Janosky:

You lack the capability to handle this matter you go jump into grin grin grin

I have my Bible, and the holy Spirit who is the author of my Bible, and the indwelling Christ. That's all I need to handle heretics.

1 Like

Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 08, 2021
Janosky:

Matthew 7:11
You know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will God give good gifts to whom?

Have you ever read the parable of the prodigal son in your Bible?

Bros, Trinity sold your thinking cap
grin grin

Answer the questions. Stop digressing. Preach your gospel and win me to the watch tower organization. Stop being a coward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 08, 2021
iyambz:

u are one of the very few persons who are honest and have zeal for truth. I wish I had the time to write down this info. That's y I said u should contact a he close to u. Feel very free to ask any question and request they use your Bible. U will understand some of these.....1. y we grow old, sick die and y bad things occur hi 2. Y Jesus actually came to earth 3. God's plan he will soon accomplish . His purpose for the righteous ones . You will also come to discover our dead loved ones are not in heaven... A painful reality, but the sure hope for those dead when that kingdom comes is a Resurrection from grave... Yes it's very true even if they died from time of Adam read John 5:28/29 , 1st Corinthians 15 vs 1-15, pay very very close attention when u get to verse 12_15 of 1st Corinthians. You will also understand that there will be no more death. Yes u and I will live forever In youth without hospital, mortuary, robbers e.t c psalm 37 vs 11 and more verses. I have personal verified them. And lots more cos of space I can write but try and contact them. You don't know me, but I will not deceive you. Never. I still want to say it's coming like a thief, unexpected, and we aren't far from the time. Jws will not teach so called prosperity, cos it is not bad to have material prosperity, but it's righteousness that takes us to be a part of God's kingdom. Simply put, salvation is being seen as worthy to be part of God's kingdom, which guarantees everlasting life... Life without end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Janosky: 12:21pm On Mar 08, 2021
iyambz:

1******
Acts 2:42,44, Acts 15:14, 2 Chronicle 7:14, " the people chosen to bear Jehovah's name gather together and have everything in common- Jehovah's Witnesses, His servants.

Hebrews13:7,17 . 10:24 " The people called by Jehovah to bear His name gather together to learn from their leaders.
They learnt from Jesus whom our heavenly Father taught ( John7:16. 15:15).
Acts 15:1-14. Acts 2:42 ,the Governing Body in Jerusalem, the practice of Jehovah's servants today.)

2*************
What is their gospel ?
The same gospel of Jehovah's servants in your Bible.
Acts 9:20, John 20:17,30-31, John 14:1,6. 17:3 Matthew 24:14, preaching of God's kingdom and Jesus is the son of God, His Father.
Jesus is the mediatory agent between His Father and man.

Is that the gospel of Iyambz on this thread?
Where is the deity of Jesus in Jesus gospel of salvation John 3:16,36, John 20,:17,30-31?

Paul had an encounter with Jesus, Bros what gospel did Paul preach?
Acts 9:20.. Bros, tell this forum the gospel Paul preached

1 Corinthians 3:23, who owns you & your deity?
grin

Iyambz, Open your mouth to shout deity of Jesus upandan, John 3:16,36 & John 20:17,30-31. Revelation 3:12, who owns your salvation?
John and Jesus confessed your gospel is GIBBERISH grin cheesy

3********
Everyone reading this post and cross check the Scriptures attached is old enough to reason on this matter discussed.
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Janosky: 12:32pm On Mar 08, 2021
iyambz:

Answer the questions. Stop digressing. Preach your gospel and win me to the watch tower organization. Stop being a coward.
I have responded to your posts in lucid details..
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Janosky: 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2021
iyambz:

1**********
(1 Cor 11:1 kjv) Paul said "follow me as I have followed Christ." You know what JWs do? They cut off the middle Man; they cut off Christ. Whoever denies the deity of Christ is going to Hell. You know the gospel Paul preached? He preached the gospel of the grace of God (1 Cor 15:1-4).

2********
(2 Pet 2:1 kjv) "But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction."

(2 Pet 2:1 kjv) "And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of." The way of truth starts right from the cross, but y'all denied it that it was partial.

3*********
(Jude 4 kjv) "For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ." Now this is God's full title mentioned in this verse "Lord Jesus Christ." If you like, keep denying the deity of Christ. Jesus said I and the Father are one.

You JWs always misapply the nine fruit of the holy Spirit. The nine fruit is produced by Christ in a believer; the believer only bears it. [b]Now you see how dumb and stupid y'all are? How can you bear the nine fruit when you keep denying the Lord? [/b]You can only bear the fruit of the devil who is your father.

I can't help you because you are just stupid and unstudied. That's why you would rather refer to the originals or something else to defend your false teachings you stood upon. The only difference between you and some other JWs is that you are not slick like the rest. You stand a better chance to repent, just that you are stupid.

(Matt 23:12 kjv) Finally, stop bragging on yourself. The Bible said let another man praise thee.

1*******
Have you read John 20:17,30-31 ?
Acts 9:20, after conversion, what did Paul preach ?
Bros, do you care to admit the falsity of your claims?

2*********
You have been shouting hellfire upandan
2 Peter 2:1, Bros, did you see "swift destruction"?
grin grin

3********
John 17:22-23, Jesus & the disciples are one.
According to your silly logic, both is God grin

4*******
Continue DECEIVING yourself posting GIBBERISH grin grin
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
Viknat:
u are one of the very few persons who are honest and have zeal for truth. I wish I had the time to write down this info. That's y I said u should contact a he close to u. Feel very free to ask any question and request they use your Bible. U will understand some of these.....1. y we grow old, sick die and y bad things occur hi 2. Y Jesus actually came to earth 3. God's plan he will soon accomplish . His purpose for the righteous ones . You will also come to discover our dead loved ones are not in heaven... A painful reality, but the sure hope for those dead when that kingdom comes is a Resurrection from grave... Yes it's very true even if they died from time of Adam read John 5:28/29 , 1st Corinthians 15 vs 1-15, pay very very close attention when u get to verse 12_15 of 1st Corinthians. You will also understand that there will be no more death. Yes u and I will live forever In youth without hospital, mortuary, robbers e.t c psalm 37 vs 11 and more verses. I have personal verified them. And lots more cos of space I can write but try and contact them. You don't know me, but I will not deceive you. Never. I still want to say it's coming like a thief, unexpected, and we aren't far from the time. Jws will not teach so called prosperity, cos it is not bad to have material prosperity, but it's righteousness that takes us to be a part of God's kingdom. Simply put, salvation is being seen as worthy to be part of God's kingdom, which guarantees everlasting life... Life without end

1. I'm not looking for the truth. I found it already; It's Jesus Christ. I'm only here to preach the word.
2. The Bible was clear on why Jesus came to Earth (Rom 5:8-9 kjv).
3. God's plans are not privy. It's open and clear. At least I can show you two. (a) I know He is coming to get me at the rapture (1 Thess 4:13-18 kjv). (b). I know I will come back and rule and reign with Him at His Millennial kingdom (Rev 19 kjv).
4. Dead ones are either in Heaven or in Hell (2 Cor 5:8 kjv) "Absent from the body, present with the Lord." Except that your painful reality is Hell. I believe in Eternity because its a promise to whosoever believes in Christ, not in an organization; except that JWs preach annihilation.
5. (1 Cor 15) Of course a Bible believer believes in the resurrection, the 7 resurrections. We believe in Bodily resurrection of Christ, and also for believers at the rapture (1 Cor 15:51-53 kjv). But JWs believe Christ resurrection was a spirit.
6. Don't worry about prosperity preachers. Don't compare them with yours. God has already said that they are in stupid over there in (1 Tim 6). The Bible is there as the discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Comparing is simply you trying to show you are righteous. That's reprobate.
7. Salvation is simple, (Rom 10:9 kjv) which I quoted earlier. You haven't given me a Bible verse on your salvation.

Lastly, I don't have to see a JW member to tell me what to do to get saved. State it here. Why? Most of the apostle Paul's epistles were written from prison. He wasn't present there with them. He declared the whole counsel of God, withholding nothing back (Acts 20). Your gospel is privy, secret, private. Why? Because that's how to know a false doctrine congregation with a blind leader.

1 Like

Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Janosky: 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2021
iyambz:

I have my Bible, and the holy Spirit who is the author of my Bible, and the indwelling Christ. That's all I need to handle heretics.
God dwells in Christ. Christ is God.
Christ dwells in you.
According to your silly logic, you are God in the flesh grin cheesy
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2021
Janosky:

1******
Acts 2:42,44, Acts 15:14, 2 Chronicle 7:14, " the people chosen to bear Jehovah's name gather together and have everything in common- Jehovah's Witnesses, His servants.

Hebrews13:7,17 . 10:24 " The people called by Jehovah to bear His name gather together to learn from their leaders.
They learnt from Jesus whom our heavenly Father taught ( John7:16. 15:15).
Acts 15:1-14. Acts 2:42 ,the Governing Body in Jerusalem, the practice of Jehovah's servants today.)

2*************
What is their gospel ?
The same gospel of Jehovah's servants in your Bible.
Acts 9:20, John 20:17,30-31, John 14:1,6. 17:3 Matthew 24:14, preaching of God's kingdom and Jesus is the son of God, His Father.
Jesus is the mediatory agent between His Father and man.

Is that the gospel of Iyambz on this thread?
Where is the deity of Jesus in Jesus gospel of salvation John 3:16,36, John 20,:17,30-31?

Paul had an encounter with Jesus, Bros what gospel did Paul preach?
Acts 9:20.. Bros, tell this forum the gospel Paul preached

1 Corinthians 3:23, who owns you & your deity?
grin

Iyambz, Open your mouth to shout deity of Jesus upandan, John 3:16,36 & John 20:17,30-31. Revelation 3:12, who owns your salvation?
John and Jesus confessed your gospel is GIBBERISH grin cheesy

3********
Everyone reading this post and cross check the Scriptures attached is old enough to reason on this matter discussed.

What a shame.
1. (Acts 2:42,44) Hey man, Those are bunch of Jewish people. See vs 37, they asked "what shall we do?" Peter is telling a bunch of Jews how to save themselves from the generation that crucified Jesus Christ (vs 40.). Keep deceiving yourself. The Bible has already told you that the heart is deceitful. The Jews are God's people, not some dumb group that call themselves JWs. You need to pack verses to support your foolishness. Give me just a clear verse where God is speaking to a group of people named "Jehovah witnesses."

2. Paul's gospel is not God's kingdom. His gospel is the gospel of the grace of God. (1 Cor 15:1-4 kjv) Death, burial and resurrection. Stop making a fool out of yourself.

3. Paul talks about the deity of Christ (1 Tim 3:16) "And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory."

Give this forum JWs clear salvation plan. Is that too much to ask?

1 Like

Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2021
iyambz:

1. I'm not looking for the truth. I'm here to preach the word.
2. The Bible was clear on why Jesus came to Earth (Rom 5:8-9 kjv).
3. God's plans are not privy. It's open and clear. At least I can can you two. (a) I know He is coming to get me at the rapture (1 Thess 4:13-18 kjv). (b). I know I will come back and rule and reign with Him at His Millennial kingdom (Rev 19 kjv).
4. Dead ones are either in Heaven or in Hell (2 Cor 5:8 kjv) "Absent from the body, present with the Lord." Except that your painful reality is Hell. I believe in Eternity because its a promise to whosoever believes in Christ, not in an organization; except that JWs preach annihilation.
5. (1 Cor 15) Of course a Bible believer believes in the resurrection, the 7 resurrections. We believe in Bodily resurrection of Christ, and also for believers at the rapture (1 Cor 15:51-53 kjv). But JWs believe Christ resurrection was a spirit.
6. Don't worry about prosperity preachers. Don't compare them with yours. God has already said that they are in stupid over there in (1 Tim 6). The Bible is there as the discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Comparing is simply you trying to show you are righteous. That's reprobate.
7. Salvation is simple, (Rom 10:9 kjv) which I quoted earlier. You haven't given me a Bible verse on your salvation.

Lastly, I don't have to see a JW member to tell me what to do to get saved. State it here. Why? Most of the apostle Paul's epistles were written from prison. He wasn't present there with them. He declared the whole counsel of God, withholding nothing back (Acts 20). Your gospel is privy, secret, private. Why? Because that's how to know a false doctrine congregation with a blind leader.
u use terms u can't even explain. Y not look them up first nah. What does privy have to do in your statement with respect to jw? You just want to attack without verifying. You said if we die na either heaven or somewhere else abi? So where are Adam and Eve? When they disobeyed, God's said dust they were and dust they would return. Still read Ecclesiastes 9:5 and 3: 19-21 before speaking pls, it show u don't really read and compare. Just read them u will know that d dead are conscious of nothing, and day we and animals are the same upon death and we have no superiority over them upon death. We are of same breath. Read Bible first with an open mind. Have you ever wondered y no one wants to die, even pastoy weu say dead people are on heaven? D dead are totally in d grave, conscious of nothing awaiting Resurrection

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Will Be Born Again The 2nd Time Before Judgement Day / Does Hell Really Exist? / Saint Tekle Haymanot Of Ethiopia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.