Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Wordpress Web Design Masterclass - Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wordpress Web Design Masterclass - Lagos (139 Views)

Web Design Masterclass / The Startup Center Phone Design Masterclass / Learn A Skill: Website Design Masterclass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress Web Design Masterclass - Lagos by utitofonsunday: 6:48am On Mar 08, 2021
If you are in Lagos and you want me to practically teach you via WhatsApp training on how to design:

1. E-Commerce Stores (like Jumia, Konga, Amazon, Ebay, Aliexpress, etc.)

2. Dropshopping Stores

3. News Blogs (like Dailypost, Vanguard, Premiumtimes, Legit, etc.)

4. Entertainment Blogs (like Naijaloaded, Tooxclusive, 360nobs, Notjustok, 9jaflaver, etc.)

5. Niche Blogs

6. Church Websites

7. School Websites

8. Investment Websites

9. Amazon Affiliate Websites

10. Online E-learning Websites

11. Hotels Booking Websites

12. Food Delivery Websites

13. Online Grocery Stores

14. Construction Websites

15. Lawyer Websites

16. Law Firm Websites

17. Advertising Agency Websites

18. NGOs Websites

19. Charity Websites

20. Crowdfunding Websites

21. Portfolio Websites

22. Landing Pages

23. Jobs Listing Websites

24. Business Directory Websites

25. Service Directory Websites

26. Consultancy Websites

27. Etc.

You will learn how to create and design the above and even more websites using WordPress.

Now, more businesses are moving online and the web design service of e-commerce and dropshipping stores are in high demand.

But if you don't want to build websites for clients and make money, you can setup a news blog or niche blog for yourself and make profit from AdSense or AdMob.

Or setup an e-commerce store to sell your own product, dropshipping store to sell other people products and make more money.

You can even setup a website for your church, manage and get paid every month.

I will also train you on how to convert all these websites into apps and make money with Google AdMob.

Please this is strictly for serious students, and I will only attend to 10 people per week.

Join the first lucky 10 today and chat me up on WA-08117060247

Training fee is N15,000 (WhatsApp)

Enroll Now: -08117060247
Re: Wordpress Web Design Masterclass - Lagos by utitofonsunday: 6:56am On Mar 08, 2021
Don't miss this opportunity for anything!
Re: Wordpress Web Design Masterclass - Lagos by utitofonsunday: 6:58am On Mar 08, 2021
Learn a profitable skill today and become a professional web developer.
Re: Wordpress Web Design Masterclass - Lagos by utitofonsunday: 6:58am On Mar 08, 2021
Chat me up on WhatsApp -08117060247
Re: Wordpress Web Design Masterclass - Lagos by utitofonsunday: 6:59am On Mar 08, 2021
Have any question for me? Ask!
Re: Wordpress Web Design Masterclass - Lagos by utitofonsunday: 7:01am On Mar 08, 2021
Be your own BOSS today!
Re: Wordpress Web Design Masterclass - Lagos by utitofonsunday: 7:02am On Mar 08, 2021
utitofonsunday:
If you are in Lagos and you want me to practically teach you via WhatsApp training on how to design:

2. Dropshopping Stores

4. Entertainment Blogs (like Naijaloaded, Tooxclusive, 360nobs, Notjustok, 9jaflaver, etc.)

5. Niche Blogs

6. Church Websites

7. School Websites

8. Investment Websites

15. Lawyer Websites

16. Law Firm Websites

18. NGOs Websites

19. Charity Websites

21. Portfolio Websites

22. Landing Pages

26. Consultancy Websites

27. Etc.

You will learn how to create and design the above and even more websites using WordPress.

Now, more businesses are moving online and the web design service of e-commerce and dropshipping stores are in high demand.

But if you don't want to build websites for clients and make money, you can setup a news blog or niche blog for yourself and make profit from AdSense or AdMob.

Or setup an e-commerce store to sell your own product, dropshipping store to sell other people products and make more money.

I will also train you on how to convert all these websites into apps and make money with Google AdMob.

Please this is strictly for serious students, and I will only attend to 10 people per week.

Lets get started now!
Re: Wordpress Web Design Masterclass - Lagos by utitofonsunday: 7:03am On Mar 08, 2021
utitofonsunday:

2. Dropshopping Stores

5. Niche Blogs

6. Church Websites

7. School Websites

8. Investment Websites

15. Lawyer Websites

16. Law Firm Websites

18. NGOs Websites

19. Charity Websites

21. Portfolio Websites

22. Landing Pages

26. Consultancy Websites

27. Etc.

Feel free to ask me any questions.
Re: Wordpress Web Design Masterclass - Lagos by utitofonsunday: 7:05am On Mar 08, 2021
Dont be SHY to learn a new skill.
Re: Wordpress Web Design Masterclass - Lagos by utitofonsunday: 7:16am On Mar 08, 2021
Waiting to start the training with you this morning.
Re: Wordpress Web Design Masterclass - Lagos by utitofonsunday: 7:16am On Mar 08, 2021
Chat me up now!
Re: Wordpress Web Design Masterclass - Lagos by oluwole70525: 10:38am On Mar 08, 2021
Dont be SHY to learn a new skill.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Business In New York In 2021: The Ultimate Guide, Step-by-step / 4 Basic Ways To Improve Your Website Speed / Buy Cryptocurrencies, Perfect Money At Affordable Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.