Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Please Recommend!!! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Recommend!!! (341 Views)

Please Recommend The Best Car / Please Recommend Affordable Family Minivan / Please Recommend A Car For My Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Recommend!!! by alphamodel1(m): 9:06am On Mar 08, 2021
I need a place to do a professional paint job on my Camaro, preferably a company with oven bake facilities on the Island. I need it to be near factory finishing. I changed the front bumper and want to return it back to red, hence the need to spray the whole body because of few scratches on the body.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Toyota Camry Head Light In Ajah Lagos / Bid LIVE On Copart And SHIP To Nigeria - Copart Official Broker - Cars From USA / 5 Things You Didn't Know About Electric Cars 5 Minutes Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.