Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,733 members, 7,851,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:22 PM

I Didn’t F$$k Someone Else’s Wife, Daddy Freeze Clears - KOKO.NG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Didn’t F$$k Someone Else’s Wife, Daddy Freeze Clears - KOKO.NG (190 Views)

"You Fine As F$$k But You Ain’t Shit"- Tacha And Seyi Get Into A Fight / Xenophobia: F$$k You All, Burna Boy Reacts To Attacks On Nigerians / Shade To His Ex Wife? Daddy Freeze Reveals Why He's Stuck To His New Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t F$$k Someone Else’s Wife, Daddy Freeze Clears - KOKO.NG by kokonigeria: 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2021
Free The Sheeple convener and OAP Daddy Freeze has denied the allegations that he slept with another man’s wife, despite being convicted and fined the sum of 5 million for the said act.
Recall that news had broken and the social media was sizzling with the news of the self-acclaimed Servant of Yahweh Most High on Saturday, and many Nigerians could not believe that a man who antagonises Nigerian clergies could be found in such act.

Daddy Freeze, however, released a YouTube video by night on Saturday, insisting he did not sleep with another person’s wife. He also will be appearing before an Appeal Court to appeal the judgment. Despite his video, many Nigerians would still not believe him and they kept trolling under every post he makes.

In a new post, Daddy Freeze shared a screenshot of one of the trollings he received, insisting that he practices what he preaches. Another social media user then appeared in the comment section asking that he gives a straight answer if he did what he was fined for or not, to which he answered in negation.

Read source: https://koko.ng/i-didnt-fk-someone-elses-wife-daddy-freeze-clears/
Re: I Didn’t F$$k Someone Else’s Wife, Daddy Freeze Clears - KOKO.NG by dangermouse(m): 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2021
Always practice what you preach. If Daddy freeze did this then he is an hypocrite. He needs to prove beyond all doubts that he didn't do this if really he is innocent. There is no smoke without fire!

(1) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo Marries His 13th Wife, Olori Chioma Adeyemi / Davido's Aide, Isreal Afeare, Thanks DJ Cuppy For Withdrawing The Lawsuit / 500k For Maintenance Monthly?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.