Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

SAKADELLI Drops 'I Am Enough' Another Soul Inspiring Song To Celebrate Women - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / SAKADELLI Drops 'I Am Enough' Another Soul Inspiring Song To Celebrate Women (187 Views)

Latest Inspiring Song From Nairaland / Mention An Inspiring Song Content / Warri-based OAPs Back Their Babies To Celebrate Women's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SAKADELLI Drops 'I Am Enough' Another Soul Inspiring Song To Celebrate Women by DebbyJose: 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2021
The single titled I AM ENOUGH is a must-listen

The song is inspired from the book Sakadelli "So when is it okay?"

Authored by Uri Ngozichukwuka. The Song is written by Uri Ngozichukwuka but Performed by Grace Jerry

The epilogue of the book Sakadelli', So when is it okay?" Challenges the norm in society's objectification of women. Promotes values deeper than skin surface or size. Authenticates and celebrates the woman however she is. Consoles women broken and battered psychologically. Gives the woman confidence. The song epitomises self-love and appreciation.

It Calls on all women whole and able or living with disabilities to take consolation in the beauty of their hearts.

@sakadelli

(1) (Reply)

[free] Koffee X Dexta Daps X Ayra Starr Type Beat | "Wifi" � | - Dancehall / Gospel Artist Is Pleading Davido For A Collabo. / Get All Your Favorite Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.