Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

Kwara Hijab Controversy: Government Deploys Security To Schools In Ilorin - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kwara Hijab Controversy: Government Deploys Security To Schools In Ilorin (20566 Views)

Hijab Controversy: Kwara Government Orders Immediate Reopening Of 10 Schools / Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive / Hijab Controversy: UI School Board Retains Dress Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Government Deploys Security To Schools In Ilorin by malcom1X: 8:53am On Mar 09, 2021
YoungBlackRico:
Mumu, they said the hijab exposes Christian kids, makes them easy and soft targets for possible attack and or abduction. You do know that Kwara borders Niger State right? And you know the recent developments in that State? Ode!

They should not be division where some people wear hijab and others don't wear hijab, there will be discrimination whether from the Christians or from the Muslims.
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Government Deploys Security To Schools In Ilorin by kingk(m): 8:55am On Mar 09, 2021
StreetFight:

Referee, please just stay back and watch. We the Yorubas will.finish this fight with the Fulanis. It seems Uthman Dan Fodio wants to be unfortunate again in hell.

I am a Yoruba man. I am a Muslim. I am half Ilorin, half Abeokuta. Despite the fact that Abeokuta is near Lagos where I currently live, in the last 10 years, I have spent a total of about 700 days in Ilorin and just 2 days in Abeokuta.

This current governor is MAD, very soon, he will be nakked at Oja Gbooro in Ilorin. Very soon, some of us will move government to ban Religion totally in Nigeria since religious idiots are constituting nuisance.

More blessing to you for this.
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Government Deploys Security To Schools In Ilorin by atonement12: 8:58am On Mar 09, 2021
kingk:

I might be a nuisance but my level of sarcasm depends solely on your amount of stupid.

Be you tribal or religious bigot, I don't care because as far as am concerned, idiot k'ibu.
"I might be a nuisance"- No more comments!
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Government Deploys Security To Schools In Ilorin by Monday60655(m): 9:02am On Mar 09, 2021
Starting from my primary school up to university level, in all the schools I passed through, a copy of the school rules and regulations were given to me at various schools. So if I am not comfortable with the set down rules and regulations, then I look for another school that suit my believe or religion.
So what is hard for all these Moslems to look for another school that suit their believe or religion.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Government Deploys Security To Schools In Ilorin by heniford2: 9:05am On Mar 09, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

What is wrong with some Christian hypocrites sef?!

Is it your head the students want to wear hijab on?!

Will the hijab in anyway affect you or your fellow Christians?!

Did anyone force hijab on any Christian?!

why don't you attend the muslim school too most you attend christian school and wear hijiab cloth, muslim a religion of war
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Government Deploys Security To Schools In Ilorin by merits(m): 9:06am On Mar 09, 2021
Humblebloke:
angry undecided angry

The yoruba muslims in kwara state are just as stupid and fanatical as the ones up north....

Crazy lotsundecided

Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Government Deploys Security To Schools In Ilorin by Coolgent(m): 9:08am On Mar 09, 2021
I see nothing wrong in teaching our Kids morality...
CAN should set aside their drama after all Hijab only concern Muslims students

1 Like

Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Government Deploys Security To Schools In Ilorin by adexpa(m): 9:11am On Mar 09, 2021
This is another big blow that shows the impossibility of Nigeria becoming peaceful State. There are many things dividing us and it is impossible to eliminate those things. Religion..... tribalism.... ethnicity are the main problem we are facing
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Government Deploys Security To Schools In Ilorin by sulaak(m): 9:11am On Mar 09, 2021
Ibrahim94:

There should be religious tolerance in any government or private schools.

I'm a Muslim and schooled in a[b] secondary school owned by a Christian[/b]. Muslims were allowed to used Hijab if you wished, and atimes we did prayers together. Peaceful co-existence is very Paramount for a country like Nigeria.

Denied Muslims not to enter the classrooms with their hijab will only results to a big problems among ourselves.

Practice your religion and I practice my religion shouldn't cause havoc. Besides, this is a state were majority are Muslims.

The golden word you used is owned by a Christian.

The Christian owner allowed students to wear the Hijab. If the Christian owner insist that the Hijab should not be part of the school uniform, I am sure that you and your parent would have abide by the school regulation and standards, because your main intention is to get an education.

In the 1940s to get admission into Holy Child College,Lagos, Muslim students were required to convert to Christianity, and many of them did. Fortunately for the aspiring Muslim students, Islamic leaders in Lagos created Muslim based schools and the then colonial government encourage the creation of more government owned secular schools that were opened to all faiths.

Respect other people space and stop trying to impose your values on other people and their institutions.
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Government Deploys Security To Schools In Ilorin by Drsmartphilips: 9:12am On Mar 09, 2021
membranus:

Nuns are not known for self immolation and destructive tendency through suicide bombing.

but they are known to Bleep
Reverend fathers
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Government Deploys Security To Schools In Ilorin by emmyileri(m): 9:14am On Mar 09, 2021
We Christians know that hijab is just the first stage then followed by islamization of the schools. Nothing good comes from the Muslim terrorists
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Government Deploys Security To Schools In Ilorin by bubu2019: 9:37am On Mar 09, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Oga,turn it the other way round
They no born you well make you no put on hijabs as a student of Islamic community school
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Government Deploys Security To Schools In Ilorin by simplesearch: 9:48am On Mar 09, 2021
Missionary schools have the right to decide on their mode of operation. If you want your Hi jab more than Western education then go to Quranic school, even the governor is a product of western education.
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Government Deploys Security To Schools In Ilorin by Lazenby007(m): 10:06am On Mar 09, 2021
ISLAM--The religion of confusion!. Always causing problem in the whole world.
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Government Deploys Security To Schools In Ilorin by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:08am On Mar 09, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Will Ansarudeen allow Christian students to com to their school with their heads uncovered?
Why dish what you can't eat
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Government Deploys Security To Schools In Ilorin by Massdamm(m): 10:08am On Mar 09, 2021
Danzakidakura:
can Islamic schools admit a Christian student in their school, not to talk of allowing her put on her religions clothes. Don't be bias. Why can't the Muslims withdraw their children from the said Christians school and take the to were hijab is accepted.

Christian skul but there salaries was paid by the government..

what you talking about self, this public skool not private skool.
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Government Deploys Security To Schools In Ilorin by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:14am On Mar 09, 2021
Drsmartphilips:
but they are known to Bleep
Reverend fathers
Better to bleep reverend fathers than kill them
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Government Deploys Security To Schools In Ilorin by Lazenby007(m): 10:14am On Mar 09, 2021
Anything that has to do with islam can never be settled amicably; it must lead to blood shed. Very soon, we shall see headlines like: Five Killed Over Kwara Hijab.
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Government Deploys Security To Schools In Ilorin by wink2015(m): 10:15am On Mar 09, 2021
MUSLIM GO DEY FIGHT CHRISTIAN

Majek Fashek !
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Government Deploys Security To Schools In Ilorin by Awoleesu(m): 10:15am On Mar 09, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

And you muslim hypocrite! How does the Christian prayers and fellowship hinder the education of students and work of staff in islamic schools?

When you skanks want to be wicked and intolerant, you're always right,but when others want to dish a portion of your own dose to you, you begin screaming foul and bleating like a she-goat in labour!

What you won't take, don't give! Simple!
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Government Deploys Security To Schools In Ilorin by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:16am On Mar 09, 2021
Massdamm:

Christian skul but there salaries was paid by the government..

what you talking about self, this public skool not private skool.
So Muslim public schools allow students without hijab?
Hypocrites
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Government Deploys Security To Schools In Ilorin by kennyz247(m): 10:22am On Mar 09, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

what is also wrong with these poor Muslim hypocrites self?
will not wearing of hijab stop dem from leaning ney..
must dey go to Christian sch where hijab is not allowed..
will d Muslim also allow a fellow Christian to enter d mosque with shoe on d foot?
Did any body force dem to attend d school.. useless religion fanatics.. infact we don't deserve to be in same country with idiots religion fanatics agitating for hijab in a Christian origin named school walahi
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Government Deploys Security To Schools In Ilorin by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:23am On Mar 09, 2021
Dahreformer2666:
I saw them yesterday, mobile police, civil defence and normal police heavily armed, ihope this turn out well for us the kwarans, we want a peaceful state of harmony
If you want peace in your state tell the almajiri governor to stop doing the work of his father the devil and let Christians run their schools the way they deem fit.
All this attempt at cheap popularity is bound to fail

1 Like

Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Government Deploys Security To Schools In Ilorin by chikason22(m): 10:35am On Mar 09, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

you're the reai hypocrite. Will the muslims allow the Christian students to practice their faith in a muslim school HYPOCRITES like you won't say the truth but will twist it or cry when you're affected.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Government Deploys Security To Schools In Ilorin by Awoleesu(m): 10:38am On Mar 09, 2021
Mohammedoba36:
The leaders in those schools chose to delay some of their children those that chose to remain in that school, because I am sure many parents will remove their children in those schools, too bad for other religion in Nigeria, what a shameless attitude, hijab has become national issue because of intolerance muslim arrogance.
Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Government Deploys Security To Schools In Ilorin by jneutron4000: 10:43am On Mar 09, 2021
Humblebloke:
angry undecided angry

The yoruba muslims in kwara state are just as stupid and fanatical as the ones up north....

Crazy lotsundecided
They are not pure blooded Yoruba, this are half Yoruba half Fulanis. A full blooded Yoruba Muslims are very reasonable.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Government Deploys Security To Schools In Ilorin by RALPHOW(m): 10:51am On Mar 09, 2021
MURIC should be declared TERRORIST GROUP and the Processor Isaq should be arrested and jailed for life .

1 Like

Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Government Deploys Security To Schools In Ilorin by Reference(m): 11:13am On Mar 09, 2021
The churches should go set up new schools and parents who are uncomfortable should withdraw their wards. That is what Christ would do. That is what the biblical Isaac did.

But once again I say. This is what you get when the church is under resourced and lacks the acumen to hold its own in society. So for those who criticise 'tithes and offerings' as means and ways to empower the church and promote its programs, here you are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

11-yr-old Wins 16th Spelling Bee Competition / Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling / Private School Proprietors Throng NAPPS Over FG Planned Remuneration, Commend VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.