Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House (8873 Views)

Construction Journal: The Nonuplets By Nexthome / The Grand Atrium Event Centre Is Available For Sale / Atrium Estate Abijo GRA, Lekki Lagos. Special Ember Promo!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 9:13pm On Mar 08, 2021
Hi Everyone! We're building again and this construction journal serves as a record of the daily activity associated with the new project we're doing. The journal will be accessible to all interested parties (suppliers, subcontractors, decorators, architects, builders, prospective home owners and many others) but particularly useful to the owner of this beautiful project. The thread will serve as a record describing who was on site, what was done, problems that arose and progress made daily. Please feel free to post comments or questions to this thread.

So here we go again, bookmark or follow this thread to find out how it goes and I do hope this inspires you to get out and just do it.

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by Greenarrow01(m): 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2021
Next
Pls put estimate of total cost of production along the line pls

It seems this is your first journal/diary
I am not sure sha
But I want to see how this will come off.
I love the fact that you are so open to innovative ideas in builds
Enjoy.

3 Likes

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2021
Greenarrow01:
Next
Pls put estimate of total cost of production along the line pls

It seems this is your first journal/diary
I am not sure sha
But I want to see how this will come off.
I love the fact that you are so open to innovative ideas in builds
Enjoy.

Information well received. I’ll discuss with my client and we will decide on what to do.
Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 8:33pm On Mar 09, 2021

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by Greenarrow01(m): 10:23pm On Mar 09, 2021
How many square metres is the land pls
Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 2:22am On Mar 10, 2021
Greenarrow01:
How many square metres is the land pls

400sqm

2 Likes

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 8:52am On Mar 10, 2021
A new day has dawn

#XL6TRILLION #NEXTHOME

______

We might be incorporating some bricks into this build. More updates later on this thread.

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2021
We are fully ready!

Today, NextHome's tools of trade and equipment were delivered to site. Our construction crew also made their way to the site.

It’s safe to say we’re moving faster than schedule.

Here are the set targets for tomorrow:

- construction of the site office/store
- construction of store/workspace for NextHome Block Moulding Machine
- preparation of formwork for the ground beam
- preparation of their reinforcements
- setting out the building
- blinding

What more We’d be erecting our construction signage.

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by seunpinky(m): 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2021
Bogije?
Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 3:17am On Mar 11, 2021
seunpinky:
Bogije?

Yes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 4:11am On Mar 11, 2021

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2021
Progress Pictures:

Excavation commenced.
We also started installation of our block moulding machine.
Site store construction almost finished.

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by kopell: 12:02am On Mar 13, 2021
n3xt:
Hi Everyone! We're building again and this construction journal serves as a record of the daily activity associated with the new project we're doing. The journal will be accessible to all interested parties (suppliers, subcontractors, decorators, architects, builders, prospective home owners and many others) but particularly useful to the owner of this beautiful project. The thread will serve as a record describing who was on site, what was done, problems that arose and progress made daily. Please feel free to post comments or questions to this thread.

So here we go again, bookmark or follow this thread to find out how it goes and I do hope this inspires you to get out and just do it.

Congratulation. Seating in the front seat, with my note book

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 9:54am On Mar 13, 2021
kopell:
Congratulation. Seating in the front seat, with my note book

Thanks baba.
Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 4:17am On Mar 14, 2021
**End of Week 1 | What was achieved**

1. Excavation done.
2. Blinding poured.
3. 95% of materials required for stage delivered.
4. Reinforcement prepared.
5. Preparation of formwork advancing.
6. Block moulder installed

Looks like we're ready for the next BIG thing. We’re taking a break today. Work resumes on Monday.

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 4:25am On Mar 14, 2021
Signage installed

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by spyder880(m): 5:46pm On Mar 14, 2021
Well done Baba, we are here following. Good to see you back.

3 Likes

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by folmus: 7:22pm On Mar 15, 2021
I came late but I still meet the class

2 Likes

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2021
A new week!

We broke ground and did the blinding of our foundation last week.

This week we are working towards pouring the ground beam and sandfilling of the foundation.

Here are picture updates from the construction site:

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2021
Progress Pictures from the construction site.

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2021
Production of sandcrete blocks for this build have begun.

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 6:10pm On Mar 17, 2021
Progress Pictures from the construction site.

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2021
Making hay while the sun shine

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2021
Ground floor beam poured.

Next > Sandfilling

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2021
Preparing reinforcement for the next stage of work

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
Ground Beam (Raft) Poured. Sandfilling Starts Tomorrow

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 2:33am On Mar 23, 2021
Updates

- Sandfilling ongoing.
- Surface Treatment planned for Thursday.

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by BrabusNG: 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2021
Updates from the construction site:

Compacting the earth filling
https://youtube.com/shorts/5m2NX0AfNI4

Ponding the foundation with water. We poured a lot of it

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 3:08am On Apr 11, 2021
Updates from the project site

- Ground Floor Slab poured.
- First Milestone completed.

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 3:11am On Apr 11, 2021
Updates from the construction site

- All block walls raised to slab level
- All Columns poured

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 3:14am On Apr 11, 2021
More

Re: Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by n3xt(m): 3:17am On Apr 11, 2021
Updates from the construction site

- 2nd milestone completed.
- 2rd milestone (first floor slab) ongoing.
- installation of formwork

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

3 BEDROOM BUNGALOWS & LAND AT BLUESTONE ESTATE MOWE SELLING! / Fencing A Plot Of Land / Buy 6plots of Christal Villa Gold @ 800k per plot of 600sqm today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.