Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

Eternal Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eternal Life (719 Views)

Game Of Souls: A Matter Of Eternal Life And Death / What Is The Purpose In Heaven Or Meaning In Eternal Life? / Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eternal Life by topshore(f): 12:41pm On Mar 09, 2021
Text: John 3:16; 1 John 5:11-13
Eternal life is not only living forever with Christ in God's Kingdom but also living the best life ever.

1. Eternal life is found exclusively in Jesus, Our Lord and Saviour. Except you accept Him into your life, there is no other password to the door of Eternal Life.
2. Eternal life is always received only by believing in Jesus as the Son of God who died and resurrected to save us from our sins. Without believing in Jesus, you cannot have Eternal life(John 3:14-16)
3. The gift of Eternal life by Jesus is the only thing that can satisfy our hunger and thirst forever. When we have it, we don't have to crave for anything, never(John 4:13-15).
4. We can only receive the gift of Eternal Life through the grace of God (Romans 6:23)
5. We can actually have it now (1John 5:13)

The comfort, joy, satisfaction, freedom,confidence, humility, peace, love, and all manner of God's blessings we enjoy now is just a bit of what's awaiting us in Eternal life with the Father and Jesus, the Son.

With whom do you want to spend your eternity?
If it is with Jesus, this is the time to accept Him as your Lord and Saviour. Forsake your sinful ways and hold unto righteousness. Tomorrow may be too late.

Say this short prayer:
Lord Jesus, I confess that I am a sinner but now I forsake my sins and accept You as my Lord and Saviour. Come into my life and take Your place. I believe You're the Son of God and that You died for me to save me. I say bye bye to the devil and I enter into the Kingdom of Light.
Thank You Jesus, in Your name I've prayed, amen.

Congratulations and God bless you.

Peace!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eternal Life by Kobojunkie: 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2021
topshore:

Text: John 3:16; 1 John 5:11-13
Eternal life is not only living forever with Christ in God's Kingdom but also living the best life ever.

1. Eternal life is found exclusively in Jesus, Our Lord and Saviour. Except you accept Him into your life, there is no other password to the door of Eternal Life.
2. Eternal life is always received only by believing in Jesus as the Son of God who died and resurrected to save us from our sins. Without believing in Jesus, you cannot have Eternal life(John 3:14-16)
3. The gift of Eternal life by Jesus is the only thing that can satisfy our hunger and thirst forever. When we have it, we don't have to crave for anything, never(John 4:13-15).
4. We can only receive the gift of Eternal Life through the grace of God (Romans 6:23)
5. We can actually have it now (1John 5:13)

The comfort, joy, satisfaction, freedom,confidence, humility, peace, love, and all manner of God's blessings we enjoy now is just a bit of what's awaiting us in Eternal life with the Father and Jesus, the Son.

With whom do you want to spend your eternity?
If it is with Jesus, this is the time to accept Him as your Lord and Saviour. Forsake your sinful ways and hold unto righteousness. Tomorrow may be too late.

Say this short prayer:
Lord Jesus, I confess that I am a sinner but now I forsake my sins and accept You as my Lord and Saviour. Come into my life and take Your place. I believe You're the Son of God and that You died for me to save me. I say bye bye to the devil and I enter into the Kingdom of Light.
Thank You Jesus, in Your name I've prayed, amen.

Congratulations and God bless you.

Peace!
Eternal life refers specifically to life after this world is over, for eternity and it is not only life that can be lived in Heaven but in Hell as well.

The gift of Eternal life is obtained by believing in Jesus Christ but that eternal life can be spent either in Heaven or in Hell. So it is not enough to believe.. It is even more important to Trust and Obey for only those who obey Him will enter into the Kingdom of Heaven. All those who believe Him but refuse to obey Him will spend eternity in Hell after they are raised from the grave.
Re: Eternal Life by topshore(f): 1:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
Yes, I agree. More annointing sir
Re: Eternal Life by Kobojunkie: 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2021
Also eternal life is what the grace of God refers to. So those who worship "grace" do so in ignorance since the same eternal life (grace) can be spent in either of Heaven or Hell.
Re: Eternal Life by livingchrist: 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Eternal life refers specifically to life after this world is over, for eternity and it is not only life that can be lived in Heaven but in Hell as well.

The gift of Eternal life is obtained by believing in Jesus Christ but that eternal life can be spent either in Heaven or in Hell. So it is not enough to believe.. It is even more important to Trust and Obey for only those who obey Him will enter into the Kingdom of Heaven. All those who believe Him but refuse to obey Him will spend eternity in Hell after they are raised from the grave.

Eternal life can be spent in hell? Lol
You dont know what eternal life is,

John 5:24
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Do you really believe Jesus words?

Jesus said those who has eternal life will not be condemned.

Hell fire or the lake of fire are places of condemnation meaning those who have eternal life has already escape hell fire and the lake of fire.
Re: Eternal Life by Kobojunkie: 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
livingchrist:
Eternal life can be spent in hell? Lol
You dont know what eternal life is,
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
Do you really believe Jesus words? Jesus said those who has eternal life will not be condemned.
Hell fire or the lake of fire are places of condemnation meaning those who have eternal life has already escape hell fire and the lake of fire.[/quote] Death is the condemnation of sin, a judgment God Himself placed beginning with Adam, on all those who do not believe in Him. In the verse you have there Jesus Christ explains what is said in John 3 vs 16 -21 to you, which is that those who hear His word and BELIEVE will no longer be condemned to Death but instead gifted with everlasting life a.k.a. eternal life( a.k.a grace). That is all He says there. undecided

John 3 vs 16-21 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
16. “For God so loved the world,[i] that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
17. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.
18. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.
19. And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil.
20. For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed.
21. But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”
See, no guarantee is given or mention of Heaven or Hell.
Re: Eternal Life by livingchrist: 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Hell fire or the lake of fire are places of condemnation meaning those who have eternal life has already escape hell fire and the lake of fire. Death is the condemnation of sin, a judgment God Himself placed beginning with Adam, on all those who do not believe in Him. In the verse you have there Jesus Christ explains what is said in John 3 vs 16 -21 to you, which is that those who hear His word and BELIEVE will no longer be condemned to Death but instead gifted with everlasting life a.k.a. eternal life( a.k.a grace). That is all He says there. undecided

John 3 vs 16-21 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
16. “For God so loved the world,[i] that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
17. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.
18. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.
19. And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil.
20. For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed.
21. But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”
See, no guarantee is given or mention of Heaven or Hell.
what you said is not Jesus words.

Jesus said those who believe in him has everlasting life and shall not come into condemnation.
Hell and the lake of fire are condemnation,
Jesus did not tell you he is talking about Adam's death, did he? Why are you adding you own words which Jesus never said
Re: Eternal Life by Kobojunkie: 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2021
livingchrist:
what you said is not Jesus words.
Jesus said those who believe in him has everlasting life and shall not come into condemnation.
Hell and the lake of fire are condemnation,
Jesus did not tell you he is talking about Adam's death, did he? Why are you adding you own words which Jesus never said
Ok.

Jesus Christ also never mentions the word Hell as the place where condemnation takes places so let's leave that out as wellundecided

And from John 3 vs 16 -21, which echoes the message Jesus Christ speaks of in John 5 vs 24, we are informed that unbelievers are already condemned by God - Jesus Christ did not come to condemn but to save, so He, Jesus Christ could not have been the one who placed that Judgement on man. From reading, we know that God indeed condemned pointing Man to Death beginning from Adam, for His sin of unbelief.

John 3 vs 16-21 (ERV)
So, what is it that we are "saved" from? Death, which is the condemnation of sin - not to be confused with sin.
What do we get in place of Death? Eternal life(aka grace)
What other guarantee is given in those passages? None
Re: Eternal Life by livingchrist: 5:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Ok.

Jesus Christ also never mentions the word Hell as the place where condemnation takes places so let's leave that out as wellundecided
you cant leave hell fire or lake of fire because they are all condemnation. Jesus said those who has everlasting life shall not be condemned,

And from John 3 vs 16 -21, which echoes the message Jesus Christ speaks of in John 5 vs 24, we are informed that unbelievers are already condemned by God - Jesus Christ did not come to condemn but to save, so He, Jesus Christ could not have been the one who placed that Judgement on man. From reading, we know that God indeed condemned pointing Man to Death beginning from Adam, for His sin of unbelief.
So, what is it that we are "saved" from? Death, which is the condemnation of sin - not to be confused with sin.
What do we get in place of Death? Eternal life(aka grace)
What other guarantee is given in those passages? None
you are caught in your own web of lies, I asked you where Jesus mentioned the death brought by Adam? And you are blabbing, do you know that when Jesus talk about death sometimes he is not referring to ths physical death?

Matthew 9:24
He said unto them, Give place: for the maid is not dead, but sleepeth. And they laughed him to scorn.

Here is Jesus saying that the maid is not dead but sleeping, meaning when Jesus talk about death sometimes he is not talking of physical death.
Which means death mean much more than the physical death you are talking about,

Jesus never said what you are saying, undecided
Re: Eternal Life by Kobojunkie: 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
livingchrist:
you cant leave hell fire or lake of fire because they are all condemnation. Jesus said those who has everlasting life shall not be condemned,
Again, Hell and Heaven, both of them of the Kingdom of God, are not mentioned, so do not insert them into the context of your own imagining. undecided

livingchrist:
you are caught in your own web of lies, I asked you where Jesus mentioned the death brought by Adam? And you are blabbing, do you know that when Jesus talk about death sometimes he is not referring to ths physical death?

Matthew 9:24
He said unto them, Give place: for the maid is not dead, but sleepeth. And they laughed him to scorn.

Here is Jesus saying that the maid is not dead but sleeping, meaning when Jesus talk about death sometimes he is not talking of physical death.
Which means death mean much more than the physical death you are talking about,
Jesus never said what you are saying, undecided
The problem here remains with your understanding of what Death(the condemnation of sin) is as instituted by God means. There is a reason why Jesus Christ would look at one dead person and declare that that person was in fact not dead, but the very same Jesus Christ would look at another and declare that indeed he/she is dead/perished.

Matthew 8 vs 21-22 (ERV)
21. Another of Jesus’ followers said to him, “Lord, I will follow you too, but let me go and bury my father first.”
22. But Jesus said to him, “Follow me, and let those who are dead bury their own dead.”
Ever asked yourself why that is? undecided
Those who do not believe in God are condemned to perish(just like Adam before them) when they breathe their last here on earth. That is the Death that Jesus Christ saves us from when we choose to believe in Him. undecided
Those who believe in Jesus Christ are gifted with eternal life(grace) in place of the previous, Death, and as such can no longer die(Death) but instead sleep when they breathe their last on this earth. undecided
So, the man mentioned in Matthew 8 is dead because he died an unbeliever. However, the maid mentioned in Matthew 9, has eternal life and so is not dead but asleep. undecided
Re: Eternal Life by livingchrist: 6:25pm On Apr 02, 2021
You that is accusing others you are guilty of the same.

Matthew 7:2
For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Kobojunkie:
Again, Hell and Heaven, both of them of the Kingdom of God, are not mentioned, so do not insert them into the context of your own imagining. undecided

The problem here remains with your understanding of what Death(the condemnation of sin) is as instituted by God means. There is a reason why Jesus Christ would look at one dead person and declare that that person was in fact not dead, but the very same Jesus Christ would look at another and declare that indeed he/she is dead/perished.
Those who do not believe in God are condemned to perish(just like Adam before them) when they breathe their last here on earth. That is the Death that Jesus Christ saves us from when we choose to believe in Him. undecided
Those who believe in Jesus Christ are gifted with eternal life(grace) in place of the previous, Death, and as such can no longer die(Death) but instead sleep when they breathe their last on this earth. undecided
So, the man mentioned in Matthew 8 is dead because he died an unbeliever. However, the maid mentioned in Matthew 9, has eternal life and so is not dead but asleep. undecided

Where did Jesus say all these things? Where is the verse and the chapter?
Re: Eternal Life by Kobojunkie: 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
livingchrist:
You that is accusing others you are guilty of the same.
Matthew 7:2
For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
Where did Jesus say all these things? Where is the verse and the chapter?
I am not judging you. Simply explaining that to understand Death, you have to know where it came from and what it meant before Jesus Christ showed up. There is a parable that Jesus Christ tells of this.

Jesus Christ told several parables but the one below speaks to this particular talk and why Jesus came.undecided

Luke 13 vs 6-9 (ERV)
6. Jesus told this story: “A man had a fig tree. He planted it in his garden. He came looking for some fruit on it, but he found none.
7. He had a servant who took care of his garden. So he said to his servant, ‘I have been looking for fruit on this tree for three years, but I never find any. Cut it down! Why should it waste the ground?’
8. But the servant answered, ‘Master, let the tree have one more year to produce fruit. Let me dig up the dirt around it and fertilize it.
9. Maybe the tree will have fruit on it next year. If it still does not produce, then you can cut it down.’”
To understand that man was condemned to die from Adam, I am afraid you may need to go back to reading from Genesis, where you get to learn of the judgment of Death as placed on man by God.
Re: Eternal Life by livingchrist: 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
you are the one that insert your imagination into Jesus words. Where did I insert heaven? Is hell not condemnation? Confused man

problem here remains with your understanding of what Death(the condemnation of sin) is as instituted by God means. There is a reason why Jesus Christ would look at one dead person and declare that that person was in fact not dead, but the very same Jesus Christ would look at another and declare that indeed he/she is dead/perished.
where did Jesus teach this junkie?
Again, Jesus said sodom and gomorrah will appear on the day of jugdment, meaning that sodom and gomorrah will be resurrected from death, does that mean they believed in Jesus? Koboconfused.

Hell is damnation

Matthew 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

So when Jesus said that those who has eternal life has escaped Judgment by Jesus own words he meant hell.

So mr kobo, it is your words against Jesus words.

where did Jesus say this?

Again Jesus said those who has eternal life will not come into condemnation, is hell or the lake of fire not condemnation
Re: Eternal Life by Kobojunkie: 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
livingchrist:
you are the one that insert your imagination into Jesus words. Where did I insert heaven? Is hell not condemnation? Confused man
I simply asked that you not apply an unscriptural interpretation of what is written there by inserting Hell were Hell was not mentioned. I went ahead and pointed you to John 3 vs 16-21 where the same message is repeated and in that context as well, it is explained to you where the word condemnation comes from instead.
livingchrist:
where did Jesus teach this junkie?
Again, Jesus said sodom and gomorrah will appear on the day of jugdment, meaning that sodom and gomorrah will be resurrected from death, does that mean they believed in Jesus? Koboconfused.
Where did Jesus Christ tell you that the people of Sodom and Gomorrah will be resurrected from death? undecided

livingchrist:
Hell is damnation
Matthew 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
So when Jesus said that those who has eternal life has escaped Judgment by Jesus own words he meant hell.
So mr kobo, it is your words against Jesus words.
where did Jesus say this?
Again Jesus said those who has eternal life will not come into condemnation, is hell or the lake of fire not condemnation
Pay attention to the language and tenses used in each of the verses you post, please. Hell is damnation that has yet to happen since Jesus Christ Himself said He will judge. In Matthew 23 vs 33, Jesus Christ rightly speaks of damnation that is yet to come. Those who will be damned to Hell will be known after Jesus Christ returns again, not now.
However, you are told of unbelievers that they are already condemned ... meaning judgment has already been pronounced. And what judgment did God pronounce even here on earth? Deathundecided
As for learning of Death, you will have to read your bible beginning from Genesis. undecided
Re: Eternal Life by livingchrist: 7:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I simply asked that you not apply an unscriptural interpretation of what is written there by inserting Hell were Hell was not mentioned. I went ahead and pointed you to John 3 vs 16-21 where the same message is repeated and in that context as well, it is explained to you where the word condemnation comes from instead.
Where did Jesus Christ tell you that the people of Sodom and Gomorrah will be resurrected from death? undecided
leave sodom and gomorrah because you certainly do not believe in other scriptures focus on Jesus words only.

Matthew 10:14-15 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.
Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

From Jesus words, do you see that people these people who do not believe in Christ would be present on the day of judgment? Meaning they will also be resurrected.

Pay attention to the language and tenses used in each of the verses you post, please. Hell is damnation that has yet to happen since Jesus Christ Himself said He will judge. In Matthew 23 vs 33, Jesus Christ rightly speaks of damnation that is yet to come. Those who will be damned to Hell will be known after Jesus Christ returns again, not now.
However, you are told of unbelievers that they are already condemned ... meaning judgment has already been pronounced. And what judgment did God pronounce even here on earth? Deathundecided
As for learning of Death, you will have to read your bible beginning from Genesis. undecided
the condemnation Jesus is talking about is yet to come, look at the bolded.

They shall not come into condemnation
This is a future tense, meaning the condemnation is yet to come. So he that has everlasting life is saved from the condemnation that is coming.

Re: Eternal Life by Kobojunkie: 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
livingchrist:
leave sodom and gomorrah because you certainly do not believe in other scriptures focus on Jesus words only.

Matthew 10:14-15 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.
Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.
From Jesus words, do you see that people these people who do not believe in Christ would be present on the day of judgment? Meaning they will also be resurrected.
Ok, keep going! Why will they be present on the day of judgment? undecided
livingchrist:
the condemnation Jesus is talking about is yet to come, look at the bolded.
They shall not come into condemnation
This is a future tense, meaning the condemnation is yet to come. So he that has everlasting life is saved from the condemnation that is coming.
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and [b]shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
The same verse tells you they are passed from Death into life. When does that take place?undecided
When you believe in Jesus Christ when you are alive and breathing on this earth or after Jesus Christ returns again to judge the world? undecided
Re: Eternal Life by livingchrist: 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Ok, keep going! Why will they be present on the day of judgment? undecided
The same verse tells you they are passed from Death into life. When does that take place?undecided
When you believe in Jesus Christ when you are alive and breathing on this earth or after Jesus Christ returns again to judge the world? undecided
Eternal life means not to suffer eternal punishment.

Matthew 25:46
And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

According to this verse eternal life means to escape everlasting punishment.
Re: Eternal Life by Kobojunkiee: 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2021
livingchrist:

Eternal life means not to suffer eternal punishment.
And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
According to this verse eternal life means to escape everlasting punishment.
Eternal life(grace) also applies as far as those who are slated for eternal life in punishment. undecided
And since only those who believe in Jesus Christ have the eternal life of any kind, those who are slated for eternal life in punishment are also among His flock, only He refers to them as goats in the context of Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. undecided
Re: Eternal Life by livingchrist: 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Eternal life(grace) also applies as far as those who are slated for eternal life in punishment. undecided
And since only those who believe in Jesus Christ have the eternal life of any kind, those who are slated for eternal life in punishment are also among His flock, only He refers to them as goats in the context of Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. undecided

So much for a liar! You claim to follow the words of Jesus but here you are denying what Jesus himself said.

Where did Jesus tell you, 'there is eternal life in punishment'

See your life, assumption upon assumption of what Jesus didnt say.

The truth is staring at your face, Jesus preached either you enter eternal life or you enter everlasting punishment.

Jesus never taught everlasting life in punishment or whatever satanic teaching you made up.
Re: Eternal Life by Kobojunkiee: 11:03pm On Apr 03, 2021
livingchrist:

So much for a liar! You claim to follow the words of Jesus but here you are denying what Jesus himself said.

Where did Jesus tell you, 'there is eternal life in punishment'

See your life, assumption upon assumption of what Jesus didnt say.

The truth is staring at your face, Jesus preached either you enter eternal life or you enter everlasting punishment.

Jesus never taught everlasting life in punishment or whatever satanic teaching you made up.
Are those undergoing Eternal punishment in an eternally dead state? undecided

Do they not need to be alive or at least conscious for the punishment to be meaningful to begin with? undecided

And does there state of consciousness not need to be maintained Eternally for the punishment to indeed be an Eternal one? undecided

At this point it is clear that this is a comprehension problem and I don't know how else to explain for the umpteenth time that in this that Jesus Christ is the one and only source of eternal life(grace) be it spent in eternally in either Heaven or in Hell, in the Kingdom of God.undecided
Re: Eternal Life by orunto27: 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2021
We lost ETERNAL LIFE in ADAM AND EVE AND DIED. We regained it in CHRIST JESUS
Re: Eternal Life by Kobojunkiee: 11:47pm On Apr 03, 2021
orunto27:
We lost ETERNAL LIFE in ADAM AND EVE AND DIED. We regained it in CHRIST JESUS
"Lost" implies we had it to begin with. Since Adam never got a chance to eat from the Tree of Life, we never had eternal life to begin with. undecided
Re: Eternal Life by orunto27: 8:24am On Apr 04, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
"Lost" implies we had it to begin with. Since Adam never got a chance to eat from the Tree of Life, we never had eternal life to begin with. undecided

If ADAM hadn't eaten the forbidden fruit, he would have been SUFFICIENT FOR THE SALVATION PLAN OF GOD FOR HUMANITY.

GOD DROVE ADAM OUT TO PREVENT HIM FROM EATING FROM THE TREE OF ETERNAL LIFE.
Re: Eternal Life by Kobojunkie: 9:18pm On Apr 04, 2021
orunto27:
If ADAM hadn't eaten the forbidden fruit, he would have been SUFFICIENT FOR THE SALVATION PLAN OF GOD FOR HUMANITY.

GOD DROVE ADAM OUT TO PREVENT HIM FROM EATING FROM THE TREE OF ETERNAL LIFE.
And since only those who believe in Jesus Christ and are saved as a result have eternal life(grace) which can then be spent either in Heaven or in Hell. undecided

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Sexually Harassed By My LGI And How God Fought For Me. / This 3D Reality Does Not Belong To a monotheist God - (thought Experiment 11:11) / Understanding The Pathways To Godliness (3) – Bishop David Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.