Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,003 members, 7,859,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

Nigerian Singer Barry Jhay Has Been Arrested In Ghana, In Connection To The Deat - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Singer Barry Jhay Has Been Arrested In Ghana, In Connection To The Deat (389 Views)

Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight / Nigeria Exported N100bn Worth Airplanes To Ghana In 2021 / Driver Of Trailer Who Crushed Students To Death In Lagos Has Been Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Singer Barry Jhay Has Been Arrested In Ghana, In Connection To The Deat by osademeoyahoo(m): 1:10pm On Mar 09, 2021
News broke on Sunday, March 7, 2021 that Karshy Gordon, the boss of CashNation Entertainment committed suicide by jumping from a balcony in Ghana.

Headies-winning Nigerian artist, Barry Jhay is the frontline artist of the label.

Now, Pulse Nigeria has exclusively learned that the singer has been arrested in Ghana in connection to the death of Godson.

News broke on Sunday, March 7, 2021 that Karshy Gordon, the boss of CashNation Entertainment committed suicide by jumping from a balcony in Ghana.

Headies-winning Nigerian artist, Barry Jhay is the frontline artist of the label.

Now, Pulse Nigeria has exclusively learned that the singer has been arrested in Ghana in connection to the death of Godson.

Another source tells Pulse Nigeria that, "BarryJhay and Karshy had a fight in Ghana over accounts and other label-related issues in Ghana. When the argument got heated, Karshy punched Barry Jhay in the mouth.

Barry Jhay confirmed this when he shared a video of his bloodied mouth on social media.

"See the way this guy beat me," he said in Pidgin English.

"I didn't do anything, I was recording. I'm done with Kash Nation," he also said.

Hours after the video emerged, news of Gordon's death was reported and police believe the incident might be connected to it.

Another source tells Pulse Nigeria that, "BarryJhay and Karshy had a fight in Ghana over accounts and other label-related issues in Ghana. When the argument got heated, Karshy punched Barry Jhay in the mouth.

Barry Jhay confirmed this when he shared a video of his bloodied mouth on social media.

"See the way this guy beat me," he said in Pidgin English.

"I didn't do anything, I was recording. I'm done with Kash Nation," he also said.

Hours after the video emerged, news of Gordon's death was reported and police believe the incident might be connected to it.

Hotels in Lagos at Igando.
A&U Hotel and Suite
07083889313, 07064664848

Re: Nigerian Singer Barry Jhay Has Been Arrested In Ghana, In Connection To The Deat by zebjoe: 11:35am On Mar 23, 2021
WATCH! Barry Jhay's record label boss committed suicide hours after their fight!

When news of Kashy death broke, it was reported as a suspected suicide. Some reporters claim that the record label boss and socialite had been battling depression for a while which may have prompted him to jump from the balcony of his house.

Shortly after, a different report claimed that his death was a murder, that he may have been pushed off the balcony during an argument with a disgruntled business partner.

Although nobody was named, all fingers are now pointing to his frontline label act, Barry Jhay.

Just before Kashy's death, he was involved in a bloody fight with Barry Jhay. In a now viral clip, the artist can be seen with a bloodied mouth, saying that he had been beaten by his label boss while recording.

Watch the viral clip here and see exactly what happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCLWI4HxKK8

(1) (Reply)

Those Who Have Done It Before Should Help My Friends. / France Lock Down / Franco Phone Vs Anglo Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.