Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,544 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife (6523 Views)

I'm Looking For A Black Man With Big D!ck Who Can Satisfy Me -sugar Mummy / Hello House. I'm New Here And I've Being Enjoying Every Bit Of Nairaland Forum / I Need Reasonable Friends In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2021
There are some ladies here I can vouch for that they will make a good companion and help make a good home for any lucky man who could capture their hearts, I've read through most of their posts and learnt a lot from them but the irony of it all is that most Nairaland men and men in general are short of true wisdom,wisdom is mostly a woman's thing.Any wise man will see through them and beyond the shenanigans of the happenings around this forum.I'm only given the list of those that I'm familiar with their comments, I know there are so many more wonderful ladies here.The list goes thus

4 Likes

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Jeon(f): 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2021
Zzor:
There are some ladies here I can vouch for that they will make a good companion and help make a good home for any lucky man who could capture their hearts, I've read through most of their posts and learnt a lot from them but the irony of it all is that most Nairaland men and men in general are short of true wisdom,wisdom is mostly a woman's thing.Any wise man will see through them and beyond the shenanigans of the happenings around this forum.I'm only given the list of those that I'm familiar with their comments, I know there are so many more wonderful ladies here.The list goes thus
mrscarter
zzor
pocahontas
chii59
StacyO
fati2001
Petyprincess
virginprincess
Ishilove
mariahangel
wittyglam
ladysarah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by prince2pac(m): 2:05pm On Mar 09, 2021
Oya let's see... Hope say your name no de there

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 09, 2021
Pocohantas:This is a beautiful young lady,very intelligent, hardworking, a fierce fighter and territorial,this lady will be a rock to any lucky man that eventually captures her heart,she's no pretender and she's got a very good heart,a great cook as well.Those that are unbiased will agree with all I've written about her

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by illicit(m): 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2021
I know someone....
Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Kriss216: 2:07pm On Mar 09, 2021
They've resort to marketing themselves. cheesy

Good products don't need too much hype.

The number of sensible girls here is not up 5 and I know them.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Xenry: 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2021
Lol, so you believe those monikers actually belong to females? Infact, I will soon add the pink f to my moniker! tongue

5 Likes

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by AFvckingAlpha(m): 2:10pm On Mar 09, 2021
The fvck!
Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2021
Ishilove:Any reasonable man will wish for a woman who don't joke with her spirituality no matter the kind of life he's living, she's a lover of God,very intelligent, hardworking, strict and principled, she's very territorial too and won't allow preys in her territory. She's going to be a good mum to her kids too.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Zeezy81: 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2021
Zzor, with that waist on your profile, who am I to to say no

Discussion can start immediately if you are ready

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by 99thEnemy(m): 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2021
Jeon:

mrscarter
zzor
pocahontas
chii59
StacyO
fati2001
Petyprincess
virginprincess
Ishilove
mariahangel
wittyglam
ladysarah

Thanks for filtering them out.

Now its easy for me to know them all, the birds of the same feather grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2021
Drfunmisticglo or funmisticqueen:Blessed is Sirjamesjnr for having this strong,bold and beautiful young woman,she's extraordinarily intelligent, a very hardworking woman, a great support and strong pillar she is to her man,she will make a good home that will be envied.
Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Donspicey: 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2021
Prettyprinces...

StacyO......

Virginprincess.....

Pocohantas......

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Jeon(f): 2:18pm On Mar 09, 2021
99thEnemy:

Thanks for filtering them out.
Now its easy for me to know them all, the birds of the same feather grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
yeah sure cuz you know their personalities out NL.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by 99thEnemy(m): 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2021
Good Evening y'all, what is the news headline today? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
Mariahangel:She's also very intelligent, she's very strict and a type of woman who could easily device a means for every difficult situation, she will be a great support system and you don't have to worry about the upbringing of your kids.
Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Jeon(f): 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
Kriss216:
[s]They've resort to marketing themselves. cheesy[/s]

Good products don't need too much hype.

The number of sensible girls here is not up 5 and I know them.

and it's not ur business Mr brainy male and noble one
not very one sell their selves like you do to the cheap hoe's outside here.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 09, 2021
Zzor:
Pocohantas:This is a beautiful young lady,very intelligent, hardworking, a fierce fighter and territorial,this lady will be a rock to any lucky man that eventually captures her heart,she's no pretender and she's got a very good heart,those that are unbiased will agree with all I've written about her
Lol, you make me laugh
Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by 99thEnemy(m): 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2021
Zeezy81:
Zzor, with that waist on your profile, who am I to to say no

Discussion can start immediately if you are ready

Only her bleaching cream cost 55k and lasts for only 33 days grin

I hope you can afford her, else Bleep off grin grin

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2021
Bukatyne:I felt sad when I realized she's married because I had already started nursing the intention of linking him up with one of my brothers,she's a woman of virtue, an angel in human form,she's got a very good heart that annoys me a times, very intelligent plus everything good you can think of.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by OGWILLS123: 2:25pm On Mar 09, 2021
And what can mosdii saaaaayyy undecided ?.
Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by richmond500: 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2021
except Ishilove, the rest are not presentable and have attitude problems
Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2021
99thEnemy:

Only her bleaching cream cost 55k and lasts for only 33 days grin

I hope you can afford her, else Bleep off grin grin

Every fair lady bleach her skin according to your type,my grandma is biracial hence me and my siblings complexion.So go and sleep

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Jeon(f): 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
richmond500:
except Ishilove, [s]the rest are not presentable and have attitude problems[/s]

when pot sees kettle.
Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Jeon(f): 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2021
Zzor:
Every fair lady bleach her skin according to your type,my grandma is biracial hence me and my siblings complexion.So go and sleep

the sense of average Nigerian, don't blame him.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by richmond500: 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2021
Jeon:

when pot sees kettle.
sharap
Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2021
Pettyprincess:She's got a very good heart,she's my co drama queen lol but look deep and you will see an angelic human with a pure heart.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by chiiraq802(m): 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2021
Nairaland Girls are Useless and ain't Worth it.

They're all Evening Newspapers and only an Aboki selling Suya at night should take them serious.

Worthless piss of sh*t.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by richmond500: 2:30pm On Mar 09, 2021
chiiraq802:

They're all Evening Newspaper and only an Aboki selling Suya at night should take them serious.

Worthless pit of sh*t.
shut up

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Jeon(f): 2:31pm On Mar 09, 2021
chiiraq802:

They're all Evening Newspaper and only an Aboki selling Suya at night should take them serious.

Worthless pit of sh*t.

go back to ur master for more training. your clown level can't make a baby giggle.
Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2021
Virginprincess: I will describe her as a dove,she's that type of lady that can accommodate any type of human,she's very decent like myself and hardly gets angry but I'm afraid men may take advantage of her kindheart so she needs to learn some things from me

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by chiiraq802(m): 2:33pm On Mar 09, 2021
richmond500:
shut up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bbm Channel Hookup - C0043cd8e / Sugar Mummy In Need Please Come In For Better Services / Just For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.