Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Shocking: How A Lady Wanted To Setup Her Lecturer For False Rape Allegation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking: How A Lady Wanted To Setup Her Lecturer For False Rape Allegation (272 Views)

Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) / #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation / Police Declare Lady Wanted For Sucking Baby's Genital In Viral Video (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: How A Lady Wanted To Setup Her Lecturer For False Rape Allegation by Meenymeeny: 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2021
A lady i met at a Photocopy centre narrated to her friend how she almost internationally wanted to setup her lecturer for false rape allegation.

It was around 1:30 and Her friend was Telling her that his wife will not be back from school until 3:00PM. She asked what will make her stay in school up to that time? During my time once its 1:00 i used to leave class. My friends will be telling me that the lecturer will conduct test but i don't used to stay, because i'm working and Sponsoring my education.

She said she usually go to the lecturer's office to conduct a makeup test for her. She went ahead and told her friend about a lecturer that she went to his office but told her that he never conducts makeup test.

She said her classmates warned her that she should not go to his office because he is not an easygoing person and that most students are afraid of him.

She said she don't fear anybody. As she was in the lecturer's office he told her that he want to go out and asked her to leave his office, but she refused to move, he shouted but she was still standing telling him that she is his student and he should consider her request.

She said she was waiting for him to push her and she would've shouted rape.

The lecturer later sat back and started asking her who she is and her family background. He later conducted a very hard makeup test for her.

(1) (Reply)

New Tactics From Kidnappers / Police Nab Eight Notorious Land Grabbers In Ogun / Nigerian Police Seeing Demanding Bribe From A Spanish Man On Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.