Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,449 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

01 “if Manchester United Mistakenly Win This Match I Will Post My Full Nude” Lad - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 01 “if Manchester United Mistakenly Win This Match I Will Post My Full Nude” Lad (691 Views)

Jurgen Klopp: Liverpool Should Get Points If Manchester United Game Postponed / Riyad Mahrez: "Super Eagles Were Very Good, This Match Was The Hardest" / Man United Mistakenly Announces Ole Solskjaer As Its New Manager!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

01 “if Manchester United Mistakenly Win This Match I Will Post My Full Nude” Lad by Deenewsline: 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2021
­Yesterday was a great day for the world as probably the biggest football match of the month was played. It was a premier league game between two city rivals, Manchester City and Manchester United. The game was expected by many to be a tough one, and many people predicted that Man. City would be victorious in the encounter as they’d been the most consistent football team in Europe as they recorded an amazing 21-game unbeaten run.

This much expected match got a lot of people contemplating as they gave their verdicts on who the victor would be. One of these people was a lady, who is identified on Twitter as Shugah Samz. Just like everyone else, she showed her support for Man. City, but she took her’s a bit further by tweeting that she would post her full nude if their rivals, Man. United mistakenly wins the match.

Read what people comments �

https://deenewsline.com.ng/9038-2/

Re: 01 “if Manchester United Mistakenly Win This Match I Will Post My Full Nude” Lad by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
Rubish, have you ever cover yourself?
Re: 01 “if Manchester United Mistakenly Win This Match I Will Post My Full Nude” Lad by Deenewsline: 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2021
supportnija:
Rubish, have you ever cover yourself?

It's part of her lifestyle hahaha
Re: 01 “if Manchester United Mistakenly Win This Match I Will Post My Full Nude” Lad by chiiraq802(m): 3:32pm On Mar 09, 2021
AnnangQueen keep your Nude to yourself .or send it to Man Shitty Players. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Income Stream From Sports / Can Ronaldo Overtake Christine Sinclair In The All Time International Goal / Australian Open Final R Nadal Vs Medvedev Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.