Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,290 members, 7,829,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Strange!  such A Small Generator Can Last A Day With A Full Tank Of Oil! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Strange!  such A Small Generator Can Last A Day With A Full Tank Of Oil! (728 Views)

Ownership Of Oil Palm Giant, Presco Returns To Nigeria After 33-Years / Such A Small Generator Can Last A Day With A Full Tank Of Oil. How Much Does It / When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange!  such A Small Generator Can Last A Day With A Full Tank Of Oil! by gzgenerator(f): 3:44am On Mar 10, 2021
In Nigeria, generators are essential equipment for every household,   because there is always power failure from NEPA!
Now the price of gasoline has gone up again. Every family is looking forward to using generators to generate electricity and reduce fuel consumption. Where is a more fuel-efficient generator? I tell you, there is a super AVR generator that can save more fuel. Why?
Conventional generators are directly outputting to the load, and operation and control are unidirectional. Regardless of the size of the load, the speed is generally always at a high speed, and the speed can not be adjusted even the load changes to higher or lower.  The Super AVR Generator is different. When the load is large, the speed can be higher, and when the load is small, the speed can be lower. Moreover, no matter how high or low the generator speed is, its output is rectified and filtered. The speed is irrelevant. Therefore, when the load is large, its speed is high, and its fuel consumption is similar to that of a conventional generator.  However, when the load is low, its speed can be lowered and its fuel consumption is greatly reduced, thereby achieving fuel-saving effects. The KENERGY brand Super AVR Generator produced by Guangzhou Int has been popular among customers when entering the Africa market!

Re: Strange!  such A Small Generator Can Last A Day With A Full Tank Of Oil! by GDex1(m): 10:09am On Mar 10, 2021
What's the price and where can one get this?

1 Like

Re: Strange!  such A Small Generator Can Last A Day With A Full Tank Of Oil! by Nomeh17(m): 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2021
Nice gen. How much is d price? Where can one comes for it?

1 Like

Re: Strange!  such A Small Generator Can Last A Day With A Full Tank Of Oil! by gzgenerator(f): 1:57pm On Mar 12, 2021
You can visit our website or leave a contact number
GDex1:
What's the price and where can one get this?
Re: Strange!  such A Small Generator Can Last A Day With A Full Tank Of Oil! by VOA5TH: 7:19am On Mar 25, 2021
My FIRMAN SPG1800 PROMAX with AVR and Oil alert to notify user when oil is low in the generator, have helped me solve the problem of noise, load carriage and the stress of adjusting generator to manage fuel consumption. This FIRMAN SPG1800 PROMAX is superb I tell you.
Re: Strange!  such A Small Generator Can Last A Day With A Full Tank Of Oil! by gzgenerator(f): 10:06am On Mar 25, 2021
I want to buy one, too. Could you tell me where I can place an order?
Re: Strange!  such A Small Generator Can Last A Day With A Full Tank Of Oil! by Noble2012888(f): 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
Can I sell your products as an agent? How can I contact you?

(1) (Reply)

Freelancers How Do You Receive Money From Clients Abroad / How To Sell Cheap SME Data Online (data Reselling Business) / RMB Exchange Business, (85-1 RMB)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.